[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ViXen

sarNie Egg
Yes, Nadech's already at Khon Kaen.
He'll have Slim Concept event on Saturday August 4th at Central Plaza, Khon Kaen....

Nadech's at Khon Kaen...Wonder where are Yaya and Cat traveling to...?

Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous presenters....gotta like OPPO PHENOMENON 5, 7 & 9...haha

So beautiful....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners
I change hp from apple to oppo because of NY:love::love::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I spazz too later Yaya's last event for Poem but OH MY GOD! :love: She was so Beautiful, stunning "She's beauty Queen! Yes Queen!" :clap:

POEM Autumn-Winter 2018
cr.POPPORY FASHION BLOG

FanCam: POEM "Tale of the Luminaries" [2-08-2018]
cr.Urassayaclub

cr.sean_poem

cr.by_family

cr.dackdevil

On stage :)

Behind the scene :p

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
  • pptvhd36 If you go to check Mae Kaew's instragram or Yaya at this moment, you'll see that there are quite often many pics taken by a film camera from Nadech Kugimiya because he said he loves the charm of this kind of camera. And he uses it since a long time like 8-9 years. But in addition to be a photographer for his family, last time he also invited Yaya to come in the Film camera lovers Club and taught her, secret techniques in shooting films. Until at this moment, she has an instagram in order to show her skills in shooting her own films which call Rollafterroll
ET THAILND tonight 3rd August 2018, 19.20 in PPTV HD ch36

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BmA4MSSnmCM/?taken-by=pptvhd36

Na, the best Yaya's teacher in everything :thumbup:

cr.on pic

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think there's gonna be something about NY's photography today?? :confused12:
View attachment 21017
  • pptvhd36 If you go to check Mae Kaew's instragram or Yaya, at this moment, you'll see that there are quite often many pics taken by a film camera from to Nadech Kugimiya because he said he loves the charm of this kind of camera. And he uses it since a long time like 8_9 years. But in addition to be a photographer for his family, last time he also invites Yaya to come in the Film camera lovers club and teaches her secret techniques in shooting films. Until at this moment, she has an instagram in order to show her skills in shooting her own films which call Rollafterroll

cr.on pic

Hey my twin !!! :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
  • pptvhd36 If you go to check Mae Kaew's instragram or Yaya at this moment, you'll see that there are quite often many pics taken by a film camera from Nadech Kugimiya because he said he loves the charm of this kind of camera. And he uses it since a long time like 8-9 years. But in addition to be a photographer for his family, last time he also invited Yaya to come in the Film camera lovers Club and taught her, secret techniques in shooting films. Until at this moment, she has an instagram in order to show her skills in shooting her own films which call Rollafterroll

cr.on pic
cr.nokbanpha

Nadech said about the film cameras:
- He used the film cameras since Game rai game rak ... so "since 2011" :icon12:
- He promoted Yaya's IG "rollafterroll" for her films (the best supporter :clap:)
- He used to lend his film cameras to Yaya just in case she could love it.....and now look at how Yaya is addicted to the film cameras :naughty2:

After "Urassaya's since 2011"...now we have our "Nadech's since 2011" too haha :thumbup:

Last edited: