[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys I'm back! But.....I'm shook :eek:, 145$ !!! What a joke! Someone wake me up before I go go :confused:

The funniest thing is I just came back from...Thailand 555, I don't know if I have to laugh or cry.

For those who plan to buy it through ethaicd ( Go to the HELL ethai CD!!!), there is a discount of 10% for LR if you order it before 30 september so the new price is 130,5$. But, I suggest to follow @m3lhouse's advices. Don't buy that DVD too earlier, don't show that you're so desperate! Maybe there will be some kind NY fans who will help inter fans with this issue and with a better price. If you have relatives or friends in Thailand, it's time to make work your connection. If nothing changes, buy it through ethai cd on 29th september or 25th september (last day for the pre order) haha.

OMG @sasuke06 welcome back:cheer::cheer::cheer:we missing you:love::thumbup:

Hey guys I'm back! But.....I'm shook :eek:, 145$ !!! What a joke! Someone wake me up before I go go :confused:

The funniest thing is I just came back from...Thailand 555, I don't know if I have to laugh or cry.

For those who plan to buy it through ethaicd ( Go to the HELL ethai CD!!!), there is a discount of 10% for LR if you order it before 30 september so the new price is 130,5$. But, I suggest to follow @m3lhouse's advices. Don't buy that DVD too earlier, don't show that you're so desperate! Maybe there will be some kind NY fans who will help inter fans with this issue and with a better price. If you have relatives or friends in Thailand, it's time to make work your connection. If nothing changes, buy it through ethai cd on 29th september or 25th september (last day for the pre order) haha.

SPECIAL Discount : - Through 30 September 2018

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I still need to finish Duangjai Akkanee :).

I have been so busy with other shows, drama's/summer I haven't had time to.
@MKfan32 @Alichgo

DJA :icon12:is so addicting I cant count anymore how many times I have watched it since I discovered NY since late 2012 I stored NY lakorns in my laptop whenever I travel I can still watched them when wi fi is unavailable in some places.GRGR and TNNKK are equally beautiful I can forgive some mistakes in these lakorns but over all still fine my 1 is DJA :BangHead:RS LLSR and LR sucked for me but still I am rewatching LLSR and LR except RS rewatching is tiring because skipping boring scenes is CRAZY:fighting3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

SPECIAL Discount : - Through 30 September 2018

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer: We missed you:icon12:

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
If someone just kindly sub it and I’m pretty sure there will be enough inter fans out there that will be more than happy to pay for it and basically the DVD will be be payed itself.

NAP

sarNie Egg
I google and this looks like it's subtitled here. https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/...ีนี่นี้ใครครอง-ep1-nyinterfc/248538952383773/

If you haven't seen Duangjai Akkanee - I highly recommend it, I am rewatching for the 2nd time and it's hilarious. I am dying...
Thank you. I watched all NY lakorns except that TNKK and some already a few times. Only TNKK left cos there is no sub clips. That’s why.there are only 2 episodes on that link you gave me though.

@YadechTaemint could you remind me when the DVD will ship to the fans in Thailand. I remember that you live in England. I do as well. I might visit Thailand in November and if the DVD is shipped before then I can carry it for you and deliver with Royal Mail. So you don’t need to waste your money for that shipping company.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I would have liked to make the same entrance like Yaya but I guess, a simple hi will be enough lol

cr.queenyeon

@JadeLee @Cethu @bbie_NY @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya @Brownie93 @YadechTaemint

I miss U too guys and all the NY fans and active members here who made this thread be active fun and informative. You're all such sweet talker haha :nut:

Special thanks to @YadechTaemint. DAMN GIRL! YOU ROCK! I have so many pages to check back but from what I saw, your posts were AMAZING, FINN and very INFORMATIVE !!! I saved all your GIFS. You have a great level in reading and understanding thai now and you have updated this thread very well :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:. @m3lhouse and me are not the only ones who have that ability in reading thai now. I believe @Alichgo is now able to read thai too?!

Ok, from my trip in Thailand, I can tell U that NY is EVERYWHERE! I turned my head from left to right, back from front or up to down, I saw NY :risas3:. Bangkok and all the cities I visited are full of NY!

There was that 7 eleven NY's stand in, which used to attract me! It was just in front of my hotel in Krabi. The only thing I thought the last day when I had to leave was: I WANT TO STEAL THAT STAND :risas3:

NY were everywhere, there are a lots of NY's posters that I didn't capture. You could have thought that some MRT stations belong to Nadech with Oppo, shopping malls which belong to Yaya especially the "Central" shopping malls, BTS (bangkok sky train) with shopee. It was very pleasant to see their faces everywhere :love:.

cr.as tagged

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thank you. I watched all NY lakorns except that TNKK and some already a few times. Only TNKK left cos there is no sub clips. That’s why.there are only 2 episodes on that link you gave me though.

@YadechTaemint could you remind me when the DVD will ship to the fans in Thailand. I remember that you live in England. I do as well. I might visit Thailand in November and if the DVD is shipped before then I can carry it for you and deliver with Royal Mail. So you don’t need to waste your money for that shipping company.
I believe Shopee said it would be shipped out during mid-December T__T

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I would have liked to make the same entrance like Yaya but I guess, a simple hi will be enough lol

cr.queenyeon

@JadeLee @Cethu @bbie_NY @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya @Brownie93 @YadechTaemint

I miss U too guys and all the NY fans and active members here who made this thread be active fun and informative. You're all such sweet talker haha :nut:

Special thanks to @YadechTaemint. DAMN GIRL! YOU ROCK! I have so many pages to check back but from what I saw, your posts were AMAZING, FINN and very INFORMATIVE !!! I saved all your GIFS. You have a great level in reading and understanding thai now and you have updated this thread very well :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:. @m3lhouse and me are not the only ones who have that ability in reading thai now. I believe @Alichgo is now able to read thai too?!

Ok, from my trip in Thailand, I can tell U that NY is EVERYWHERE! I turned my head from left to right, back from front or up to down, I saw NY :risas3:. Bangkok and all the cities I visited are full of NY!

There was that 7 eleven NY's stand in, which used to attract me! It was just in front of my hotel in Krabi. The only thing I thought the last day when I had to leave was: I WANT TO STEAL THAT STAND IN :risas3:

NY were everywhere, there are a lots of NY's posters that I didn't capture. You could have thought that some MRT stations belong to Nadech with Oppo, shopping malls which belong to Yaya especially the "Central" shopping malls, BTS (bangkok sky train) with shopee. It was very pleasant to see their faces everywhere :love:.

cr.as tagged
Wow.. i want go to thailand too.. but i can't :sad6: NY really everywhere.. the power of NY:risas3: If i were you i'll steal that stand too.. :risas3::risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Did I tell U that I saw Na during his event at Central Plaza?! You see Yaya in that GIF? I was exactly like her !!!

Now I understand even more when I saw tweets from people who see Na in real and they said "he's hundred times more handsome in real than on TV or photos". I can't describe how handsome and perfect he is, you have to see it with your own eyes :love:. Also, I would like to add that his face is just perfect, not as long as we can see on TV or photos, a little and thin face.

If someone plan to go to Thailand. The best month for you regarding NY's shedules is Oct - Nov. Nov will be a better choice because you can watch Nakee2 + attend NY's kathin or try to meet them at the airport + I believe, NY will have a lots of events in Nov for promoting their movie. Also, November should be the month of the year with the less expensive airline tickets's price.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Are you're back @sasuke06 :cheer::cheer:I hope you had a nice R&R

I feel too shy with all these loves haha! Yes for the group hug!

I made a tour in Thailand because I was lazy to organize myself a trip with my friends that's why I didn't have that much time to be free. I was lucky that Na had this event in bangkok during my few free days. I would have liked to see Ya too but unfortunately, she didn't have events. I went to that "hotman foctory" to see if I could meet Na :risas3: but he wasn't there hahaha :BangHead:. I used to see these pics shared by fans who got to see him in front of hotman factory but I was unlucky 555.

cr.rightful owners

That day when Na was spotted to take a moto taxi, he was at Pram Rama IX....the place where I rented my appartment!

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
You know what you should do, bargain... no one wants to pay that price... and I don't think anyone will. They probably went from at least 20 sales to 1 ... the price should be $80-$90 is fair.. it's 45 retail.. shipping is like 20-25.. they can still make $25 which is a lot in Thailand lol hell even $100 is understandable but $145 is when you're getting played. Some people didn't even put their names on the list coz they didn't know the price... just for a list... a price like that to buy? LOL Forget it... ethaicd I understand if they're excited about the sales but they might've shot themselves in the foot... I'm def not buying from them now.
This is us saying goodbye to LR DVD Boxset lmao all the planning gone to waste RIP