[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
There is a Thailand People's Chart (Thai public opinion poll thing) on the top 10 celebrities that have influence through social media. Nadech came 3rd & Yaya came 8th. I am shook at Na's position cuz he doesn't even have a proper social media account like the other celebs; one account is for charity work & the other is owned by his mum :risas3:

They are true stars (along with veterans like Aum) :love::love:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I know. That is also my concern as well. I remember buying The Crown Princess photo book from Nyconfidential and shipping was 30 USD. So I'm afraid that for something like the DVD it might be really expensive to ship to the US.
Do you remember which service she used? Like was it DHL, Fedex, etc?

Her pricing is a lot better than ethaicd. Ethaicd are the snakes here. They run a buisness that does a lot of shipping so their shipping costs are low in general coz they probably have contracts with the shipping company they use so they can't say that their pricing is high coz of shipping. The boxsets roughly all weigh about the same and they've sold box sets before around $70-$80 so they're looking to make money off the buyers now maybe coz they saw how well LR and NY stuff sold recently when they were selling the photobook and other stuff. NYconfidential only marked it up to make $12 .. I don't know why she decided to low ball herself coz yeah she ripped everyone off for the photobook and t-shirt... how do you guys think ethaicd heard about the photobook lol But in Thailand her price is HIGH ... she apparently is even offering for a pick up hahahhaa no one in Thailand would buy from her.. but in THIS CASE you can't really negotiate the shipping. Her pricing for the dvd alone is good but shipping costs are out of her hands... I think she's a smaller store so she doesn't have that lower shipping fee contract.... just make sure she shows you the receipts for shipping and gives you a break down of these non-dvd costs. Shipping will always be expensive especially out of Thailand. Less than a lb for 3 days shipping is already $35 ... but I think she would go more of the middle ground route... so it's not too expensive. But there are other fees like tax fees too on top of the weight cost... that's why it's expensive.... You should ask her what her guestimate is of the shipping so you get a ball park too. Her pricing for dvd is good and you're just gonna have to accept that high shipping cost coz there's no way around it... I think the shipping alone is gonna be roughly $70 based on these breakdowns by dhl. I added the pricing for the tax and zone for u.s.a and it's like $73 on just the shipping side LOL MAN if only ethaicd were not snakes. I say, everyone should email ethaicd nyconfidential pricing... then maybe they can come down.. I would pay $100 and call it a day... coz I think both are far too much plus nyconfidential's process is annoying... and her email bizarreme? Sounds shady lol

This site is for dhl but it gives you a rough idea of where the totals are coming from.

http://www.dhl.co.th/content/dam/do...dhl_express_rate_transit_guide_th_en_2018.pdf

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 opened the pre-order today for some reason & NY fans got wind of it. Fans who ended up finding out about it later got a message on their screen that it had sold out. LUCKILY, ch3store said they were just testing the system for tomorrow so pre-orders will start as scheduled tomorrow.

It just goes to show how thirsty NY FC are for this DVD:risas3:
View attachment 24386
Cr https://twitter.com/SW_Moomiimz/status/1038343141818949635?s=19
Round of applauses for making NYFC fans going frantic! Why is channel 3 testing out their system if they stated that customers should order from shopee website? They're putting a link from their website and then redirecting customer to shopee? :rolleyes: If we found a way to get it delivered one way or another ( via friends, families, ethaicd, etc.) - there shouldn't be a "SOLD OUT" since Channel 3 will produce according to pre-ordered purchases by the closinng date. So just make sure that we pre-ordered order(s) by due date.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya is so used to touching na's face that she was about to pull his towards her but then caught herself so she awkwardly place her hand on his shoulder instead in that second gif :D
So sweet
Yaya is used to being very touchy with Na. Who will not with Na by your side? He has that strong & warmful hand, that muscular chest & shoulder where Ya can put her hand on, he has these dimples that you want to pinch haha :p

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Really? Some NYFC are desperate and freaking out - I know I’ll be if I saw SOLD OUT on test run. Too funny and some lakorn dvd boxsets can’t even muster another 400 names on their list in weeks!
hahahahaha course not lol

Tomorrow is a good date too. 9/9/2018

I've seen this question a lot on ig, no there will not be any subtitles in English. LR copyrights were bought by Tencent so they're not allowed to add English subs... this is actually per the GS fans who asked about subs for their dvd and ch3 shared why LR won't have it but GS has a chance but it's up to Lakornthai. If you see anyone claiming LR DVD will have subs or that they will sell you a sub version you better run coz that's a scam lol