[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Why all Nadech’s close friends who travel with him this trip just prefer to post only stories? :confused12: We really want to see their group pic especially Nadech pic :sad6:hope they will post some pic soon

If Mae Keaw join this trip too, we will get a ton of their pics :risas3:

Last edited:

kellyd

sarNie Egg
Why all Nadech’s close friends who travel with him this trip just prefer to post only stories? :confused12: We really want to see their group pic especially Nadech pic :sad6:hope they will post some pic soon

If Mae Keaw join this trip too, we will get a ton of their pics :risas3:
I see you miss Mae keaw:risas3:
Don't worry,Mae Keaw always has her eyes on her boy even when she's not tag along which are minor cases:nut:Your boy is safe on Mae Keaw's watch:pancarta:I believe nadech soon will bring Mae Keaw with him on next trip,you'll get tons of pics then:aaaaa:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Fans are creative and have a good memory lol

cr.happyfam_by

Every moments worth it together, NY at the airport are always "moong ming", they are naturally sweet and sweet september is not over haha.

cr.mim_sotaya

cr.on pic

#throw back to their last kathin merit. The way she looks at him, so sweet whereas they are only talking haha :love:, If I were Na, I will not stop kissing Ya's cheeks, she's too cute!

cr.ladynightys

Don't you see similitudes between these two pics haha? The red thread / white earphones that link them together, "Sai Nan Hua Jai" ("Love destiny"...it could be the song they were listenning to haha)

cr.keaw_jung

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya is a real piece of Art, she's so beautiful that artists like louisnicolasdarbon painted her to immortalize her beauty

cr.rightful owners

artbylouis Working on shades few hours to go until the opening of my Show! Tuned in on my stories tonight to discover the new pieces and be part of the event #ArtbyLouisBKK #Bangkok

cr.rollafterroll

No wonder why she's Na's favourite model haha

How many Yaya's pics Na kept in his memory card and admire them alone without sharing to the others? Selfish haha :risas3:

Last edited:

kellyd

sarNie Egg
So what is Ch3 and Act Art are thinking right now? Why they are so quiet with Nakee2 promotion ? No new trailer? Too quiet :confused12:
Honestly I don't get my expectation high.The many times of postponement and that interview when nadech said they didn't think the trailer would receive a lot praise,all of that sounds iffy.But I'll just support the movie without overthinking.

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Hope Nakee2 got over 100 mil Baht :angel10:

Anyway why they haven’t talked about Premiere Day? When they gonna do it? It would be weird if they gonna skip Premiere Day :facepalm:

kellyd

sarNie Egg
That's Ron Patarapon.He was in academy fantasia and 123 soul a boy band.Now he's an actor and has done several lakorns.