[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Twitter is going nuts right now. Venisvenice has reposted the pic, polyplusjadhai has reposted the pic (it's probably the first time they didn't even bother teasing NY in their caption, they just put 2 smiley faces :risas3:). Someone said they would like to call their mum to show off that the couple they shipped when they saw 4HJKK has reached this stage :risas3: Omg I can't wait to read Underbed Dara's post :aaaaa:

upload_2018-10-4_19-26-9.png
Cr https://twitter.com/NuFoN_PNY/status/1047911387538776064

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Twitter is going nuts right now. Venisvenice has reposted the pic, polyplusjadhai has reposted the pic (it's probably the first time they didn't even bother teasing NY in their caption, they just put 2 smiley faces :risas3:). Someone said they would like to call their mum to show off that the couple they shipped when they saw 4HJKK has reached this stage :risas3: Omg I can't wait to read Underbed Dara's post :aaaaa:

View attachment 25971
Cr https://twitter.com/NuFoN_PNY/status/1047911387538776064
We need Mae Keaw to wake up and finish the job ahahhahahaa I know she has some good pics.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Cr https://twitter.com/happyfam_by/status/1047917886176555008

Pimtdao: Shyyyyyyyy. So cute

Pang_pichapat: Cuteeeee

Bookko: So cute:icon12: Both of you

Yui_papa: Cute :icon12::icon12:
Yayeemarin said "uiiiii" & venis_venice said "hiiiwww" - I can't really translate it cuz it's just basically like noises someone makes when they are fangirling :pancarta:

Watch how Jaonaay's grandma, khun Nong, Nine's mum and other NY FC in the industry pop up in the comments or give the pic a like :risas3:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think a lot of people know this. Especially if they dont travel. Others think the eiffel tower is just some historical monument. But theres a lot to do at the Eiffel tower. They have restautants souvenir shops there. And i wonder if NY went to cruise at the Seine River. But then there are many people there. It was quite romantic actually. I once went to france only for religious pilgrimage to go to lourdes, nevers, lisieux and Paris. I was suprise to learn everyone can speak French. I thought i would be only one of the few. Because we all came from canada and usa. But everyone probably speaks french better than me. :risas3:at that time I was not interested in going to the Eiffel tower because i only want to do religious stuffs. but they said its almost i didnt go to paris if i dont. So i did lol. We went at night. It looks more beautiful at night becaue of the lights and really photographs and videos didnt look the same. It looked very magical like in a dream. Anwyway we were given free day to roam. Since the pilgrimage was over this couple from Montreal told me to just go with them to cruise the Seine River. I initially said no . But rhen they said i had to wait 1 hour under the eiffel tower. So just went with them. LOL it was really nice . You have earphones and you hear about the historical signifcance of the places you passed by. Theres romantic music playing also...it was really nice and romantic for people who were there..then at the cruise the couple told me they just got married and in their honeymoon .:facepalm: ..i thought ..wow i cant possibly jump from the cruise to give them privacy cause i cant swim..lol..i almost died :risas3:

But i wonder what NY did there. I saw so many couples and so many things they can do. There are also artists drawing people.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This tweeeeet
upload_2018-10-4_20-5-34.png

If I'm not wrong, this is the first a couple pic that didn't come from work, from taking a pic while acting at work (i.e. pics from set) or from hanging out in a group or going out as a family. This is from dating in (their) personal life. Honestly, it is really real like this, just this. #already close na

So true though. All the other times they went on dates they haven't exactly uploaded a couple pic, it was either people spotting them (like that pic of them walking to the BTS) or us putting the pieces together through their IG stories. We've come so far in 8 years.

Also it's interesting to read why non-fans or those who don't follow them extensively, like NY. Apart from in terms of acting, they also say it's cuz NY don't flaunt their relationship and they take it slowly/casually. Even when they were trending on Twitter when the Mother's Day pics came out, there were many tweets about how they like that their relationship grew in the eyes of the adults in their family.

Well I'm off to actually work now lolol, I've been fangirling for too long :risas3: Gonna enjoy my work as I listen to Ya's fave song

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This tweeeeet
View attachment 25976

If I'm not wrong, this is the first a couple pic that didn't come from work, from taking a pic while acting at work (i.e. pics from set) or from hanging out in a group or going out as a family. This is from dating in (their) personal life. Honestly, it is really real like this, just this. #already close na

So true though. All the other times they went on dates they haven't exactly uploaded a couple pic, it was either people spotting them (like that pic of them walking to the BTS) or us putting the pieces together through their IG stories. We've come so far in 8 years.

Also it's interesting to read why non-fans or those who don't follow them extensively, like NY. Apart from in terms of acting, they also say it's cuz NY don't flaunt their relationship and they take it slowly/casually. Even when they were trending on Twitter when the Mother's Day pics came out, there were many tweets about how they like that their relationship grew in the eyes of the adults in their family.

Well I'm off to actually work now lolol, I've been fangirling for too long :risas3: Gonna enjoy my work as I listen to Ya's fave song
It's not exactly true, one of her b-day wish pic to him, they were on a date. But this one is the first one that's posted REAL TIME and not months or years later.

i am so happy for them. they are officially out in the open. no more hiding! and yaya is so skinny. the heart hole in her jeans, you can barely see it lmao cuz her pant is so big on her.

yep i guess you're right i can see now the heart shape hole on Yaya's right leg looks like @sasuke06 's eagle eye is very accurate:love::icon12::naughty2:

again this position is really NY's favorite ever since:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Btw Is Yaya going to Norway next? If so, when will it be? I just want NY spend a liitle more happy time in Paris :love:
Cat's caption from her pic a few days ago let us know that her, Ya & their mum will be in Paris for the week. They could be going to Norway next cuz the only thing Ya has coming up is her guest appearance in the Thaitanium concert on the 12th (I think), unless she has filming to do.

If Na also ends up in Norway I'm gonna scream lolol. But I don't wanna get my hopes up cuz both of them going to Norway together will be BIIIIIGGG.