[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Guys... I am just asking okay.. Don't bash me promise?

Will you find it normal in Thailand for a straight guy to have an ear pierce?

I just realized that Nadech recently got his ear pierced, maybe for a project or something..

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
All those pictures pretty much confirmed they are in fact a real couple. No need to say more... FINALLY!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Na's friends are in Spain but mister Barry stayed with his magnet in Paris :) Look at their couple outfits :icon12: :love: :love: :icon12:. Not only they are magnets but also twins! How romantic and cute to ride a bike together in Paris with the same couple outfits from the bottom to the top haha.

The thai fans who met them are so cute. In the clip, we can hear them saying that they don't dare to bother them because it's their private time. :clap:
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bojq5-XFnL2/?taken-by=nadech_cambodia_fanclub

cr.kettyka

Just two of us.....this is the "best part"

I think that Na has identified the paparazzi :risas3:

Couple clothes and ...couple in real life haha :love:

Last edited:

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously Nadech and Yaya can make everything they do together a top notch moment

They always do better than our imagination..

Nadech Yaya in Lakorn >> Real life story

Nadech Yaya Behind the Scene >> Fairly Tale

Nadech Yaya Photoshoot >> Prewed shoot

Nadech Yaya Event and Interview >> Wedding Announcement

Nadech Yaya Spiritual Trip >> Romantic Gataway

Nadech Yaya Business Trip >> Honeymoon

I was over the moon with today's posts likee... It's not even my love story but I feel very emotional. I was almost at the verge of crying this afternoon at work.

It's not even like I have a boyfriend.. But I felt like my bf is proposing to me... I am that happy!!

Wonder what they did in the Rolls Royce...

Kiss kiss? No? Cuddle Cuddle? No?...

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
AF is finally working for me :cheer::cheer:

OMFG this morning I woke up, checked my phone, saw that NY were trending at no.1 on twitter then scrolled through my feed and saw the pic of them in a carriage, and I screamed so much I woke my flatmates up. I was so tempted to call in sick so I could stay in my flat & just fangirl :risas3::risas3:

And then I saw that pic Ya posted of her looking so happy in the carriage & her caption in Thai saying thank you (to you know who:naughty2:), then I saw that tweet from an NY fan about the carriage tour and I screamed again. Seems like Na actually planned this carriage tour ahhhhhhhhhh :love::love:

P'Aarshar's post had me squealing during my lecture :risas3::risas3: I need her to tease Ya more often on IG so we could maybe get more cute photos :risas3:

Lastly, I find it really cute how people from all parts of the entertainment industry came to like & comment on the Eiffel Tower pic :love: I hope Kalamare takes people up on that request to get NY on 3 Zaap again with all 3 hosts :cheer:

Basically today has been a good day!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I would hella follow them for like 5 mins hahahahah that LUCKY fan who spotted them said she saw them "moong ming" I was like why didn't you shoot those moments?! AHHAHHAA she took pics of them during not those times hahahahaha ugh this is not good, refreshing ig every 2 mins... def not good... nope lol

Their trip made headlines = marriage proposals. The comments on her ig are staggering. It's a lot! LOL People are so shook!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ok...you cannot put "mooing ming" and not say what that meannn?! I'm curious lol

And b4 u say look it up, I did! Lol no luck!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Me:

Twitter was craaaaaaaaaaazzyyyy today.

English academies using NY :risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-10-5_19-23-56.png

Venis_venice isn't wrong lolol. The Eiffel Tower pic has 811k+ likes and 16343 comments, they were trending on twitter & made the headlines - it's like everyone is shook:risas3:
upload_2018-10-5_19-32-57.png
Today is what day????? NadechYaya day jaaaaa. Everyone really join together to upload pics 5555 So cute.

TopsThailand is funny af :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-10-5_19-46-27.png

This tweet made me laugh as well :risas3:
upload_2018-10-5_20-6-53.png
https://mobile.twitter.com/heartbeartnaja/status/1048177846118576128
The Thai embassy in Paris are about to send #nadechyaya back to Thailand because there are people reporting that they're the cause of ants climbing up the Eiffel Tower.
The caption on the gif they used says "(It) smells like love"

upload_2018-10-5_20-15-52.png
I saw the tag #nadechyaya and I also really want to have a girlfriend heuheu #single monk 2018

P'Pood is hilarious :risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-10-5_19-52-9.png
@payoon3
• • • • •
บนรถvintageเหมือนกันแท๊แท้...แต่อินเนอร์ต่างอย่างเห็นได้ชัดเลยค่ะแบร์!!!
#ญ่าคะป้าเจ็บละเกิน
@keaw_jung @urassayas
Also in a vintage car...but the inner is clearly different ka Bear!!! #Ya ka, Aunt (referring to herself) is too hurt

Everyone close to them was reposting their photos, from Na's uncle to P'Mai
upload_2018-10-5_19-25-6.png
Amy_klinpratoom: A fan like me (is) screaming ... ii (like a giggling sound)

Last edited:

Rita

Nadech <3

Me:

Twitter was craaaaaaaaaaazzyyyy today.

English academies using NY :risas3::risas3:
View attachment 26003

Venis_venice isn't wrong lolol. The Eiffel Tower pic has 811k+ likes and 16343 comments, they were trending on twitter & made the headlines - it's like everyone is shook:risas3:
View attachment 26005
Today is what day????? NadechYaya day jaaaaa. Everyone really join together to upload pics 5555 So cute.

TopsThailand is funny af :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
View attachment 26008

This tweet made me laugh as well :risas3:
View attachment 26010
https://mobile.twitter.com/heartbeartnaja/status/1048177846118576128
The Thai embassy in Paris are about to send #nadechyaya back to Thailand because there are people reporting that they're the cause of ants climbing up the Eiffel Tower.
The caption on the gif they used says "(It) smells like love"

View attachment 26011
I saw the tag #nadechyaya and I also really want to have a girlfriend heuheu #single monk 2018

P'Pood is hilarious :risas3::risas3:
View attachment 26009
@payoon3
• • • • •
บนรถvintageเหมือนกันแท๊แท้...แต่อินเนอร์ต่างอย่างเห็นได้ชัดเลยค่ะแบร์!!!
#ญ่าคะป้าเจ็บละเกิน
@keaw_jung @urassayas
Also in a vintage car...but the inner is clearly different ka Bear #Ya ka, Aunt (referring to herself) is too hurt

Everyone close to them was reposting their photos, from Na's uncle to P'Mai
View attachment 26004
Amy_klinpratoom: A fan like me (is) screaming ... ii (like a giggling sound)

lol the aunt is such a mood.