[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
He seem honest about it too:facepalm:, he could have sold it a little more and used the tagline.
Some people were questioning if he was christian or something coz during the recent blessing ceromony he never prayed but I swear he ordained as a buddhist monk ahhaha I'm thinking more like you know if you don't believe it, don't challenge it coz the payanak could get pissed lol That's why they pray everyday while they're making a movie that deals with spirits to be respectful so the spirit will help you or at least not mess with you... he says he's 50/50 that's saying you don't believe it too lol it's def a little bad for pr ahahahah even if that's how you feel it's like a bad move hahahaha well hopefully he prays after the fact and takes it back on his own. He better watch his back lol I remember hearing once that one of the version for Mae Nak, the spirit was not happy for whatever reason and burned down a movie theater... there was another production where the people involved kept getting injured or sick so yeah if you're making a lakorn or movie that deals with spirit you better not test it lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Some people were questioning if he was christian or something coz during the recent blessing ceromony he never prayed but I swear he ordained as a buddhist monk ahhaha I'm thinking more like you know if you don't believe it, don't challenge it coz the payanak could get pissed lol That's why they pray everyday while they're making a movie that deals with spirits to be respectful so the spirit will help you or at least not mess with you... he says he's 50/50 that's saying you don't believe it too lol it's def a little bad for pr ahahahah even if that's how you feel it's like a bad move hahahaha well hopefully he prays after the fact and takes it back on his own. He better watch his back lol I remember hearing once that one of the version for Mae Nak, the spirit was not happy for whatever reason and burned down a movie theater... there was another production where the people involved kept getting injured or sick so yeah if you're making a lakorn or movie that deals with spirit you better not test it lol
Yes!! The Mae Nak thing happened and I guess my grandpa witnessed it. It was scary but I never did get enough details from him. There's also Pitsawat.. I think the main actress was Christian or something, didn't pray or really believe in it... and coincidentally died in a car accident. I think there's similar stories from some boran lakorns too where the actor didn't show up to the opening ceremony and died from an accident or something. If I was Ken, I'd definitely not take that risk in not praying. If he hasn't been admittedly open about being Christian or another religion, I don't see the problem with praying.

I really love Taew's, Yaya's, and Na's answers haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh now that you mentioned it I remember seeing that and was wondering why he didn't touch or hold on to someone's elbow or arm during the praying ceremony. You see Nadech touching Yaya's elbow, but Ken just standing there.

Taew believe it because of the stories she heard; Nadech of course:); and Yaya believe it beause every stories from the past have to originate from true events.
He's like "oh I don't know much about it, so I am 50/50". Goodness, this is the person they're sending to Laos to promote Nakee2:eek: I am curious to see the Today Show to see how he answered Khun Toi's questions.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yes!! The Mae Nak thing happened and I guess my grandpa witnessed it. It was scary but I never did get enough details from him. There's also Pitsawat.. I think the main actress was Christian or something, didn't pray or really believe in it... and coincidentally died in a car accident. I think there's similar stories from some boran lakorns too where the actor didn't show up to the opening ceremony and died from an accident or something. If I was Ken, I'd definitely not take that risk in not praying. If he hasn't been admittedly open about being Christian or another religion, I don't see the problem with praying.

I really love Taew's, Yaya's, and Na's answers haha.
Yeah every single time there's a spirit production they're very cautious and pray everyday before they start while they work etc lol ... even so sometimes weird things still happen.

I knew it. He's buddhist. I didn't even see him much during the ceremony but a lof people said it was weird that he wasn't praying. http://dara.trueid.net/detail/22939 but even so in this new promo he says he's 50/50 the editor cut him off so fast like don't elaborate ahahaha well if he makes a trip to the hospital in the near future we know why lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh now that you mentioned it I remember seeing that and was wondering why he didn't touch or hold on to someone's elbow or arm during the praying ceremony. You see Nadech touching Yaya's elbow, but Ken just standing there.

Taew believe it because of the stories she heard; Nadech of course:); and Yaya believe it beause every stories from the past have to originate from true events.
He's like "oh I don't know much about it, so I am 50/50". Goodness, this is the person they're sending to Laos to promote Nakee2:eek: I am curious to see the Today Show to see how he answered Khun Toi's questions.
Maybe something weird happened during the taping ahhahaah during the press con when the lights turned off at the mall, all of the lights turned off in the mall but only the stage was lit :confused0::confused0::confused0:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe something weird happened during the taping ahhahaah during the press con when the lights turned off at the mall, all of the lights turned off in the mall but only the stage was lit :confused0::confused0::confused0:
I saw the video of that, it gave me chills everywhere. Even as a new Christian, I couldn't help but be spooked. It was also too coincidental for me, for the lights to all be off except for the stage. Honestly if I was NY, taew or Ken I would've probably ran off screaming. I'm such a scaredy cat haha. But they remained calm only slightly shocked

CTO

cant stop reposting NY future first borns goals it's either boy or girl that will come first since we saw and heard NY from their own mouth Yaya likes baby boy and Nadech likes baby girl:love::icon12::naughty2:i am 90% sure those babies will be similar to the mini NY above:love::icon12::thumbup::clap:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for posting na ka.
Awww....so cute!
Never get bored when they're together....:love:

That video of them playing rock paper scissors is so cute :love::love:
Why can they make people smile just by seeing their shadows LOOL? :love:

We know that these two are twins & magnet that's why, they never succeed to find a winner in their first attempt in playing "paper, scissors, rocks". They are too synchronized!!! This is sooooo buppe Saniwa Hahahah

I wonder if Na has ever won against Yaya looool :risas3:, these two kids!

And the winner is...

Don't cry and come here Barry, I will give you a hug haha

cr.rightful onwers

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So NY met each other since the 1st day Na arrived in Paris?! OFC!!! Why would they not have met each other after a separation of 1 week hahaha. Magnet couple :thumbup:

Since Ya has shared her couple pic with Na at the eiffel tower with their couple smile, couple cut heart jeans, couple jacket, couple black shirt, couple black shoes :p, the editor in chief of Vogue dared to share his couple pic with Na too. Let's share to us Team Vogue, give all your pics hahaha!!!! This is Nakee2's slogan "สิ่งที่ไม่เห็นไม่ใช่ไม่มีจริง" = "what you don't see does not mean that it doesn't exist" and this slogan applies to NY's real life too. NY = "Sai Nan Hua Jai".

kullawit ความสุขปิดท้ายแฟชั่นวีค
kullawit The happiness to conclude the fashion week

So Na was with Kullawit but Kullawit was with mr_danai and Vogue team but mr_danai was with Yaya but Yaya was with all these people so it means NY were together yesterday night and have a dinner at Malibu African Food Paris :p

cr.rightful owners

To complete what happened that day :p, Yaya's caption:

urassayas ILFORD Hp5!
I would like to go back to eat chicken ka TOP

When obviously, Yaya's mind is stil in Paris whereas she is in bkk, it seems like she's not the only one to think of her magnet. Na's friends tease him hahaha. He must complain a lot that he misses Ya until his friends shared us these pics :p

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
A picnic?! What a great idea! ROMANTIC

NY detectives in action. Close up on the spoon's reflection and that jeans :naughty2:

cr.penguin ‏ @NongoomOomy
https://twitter.com/NongoomOomy/status/1048555548432420864

I wish both have brought Teapot and carnation because sugar + sugar = sugar overloaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :love:

It seems like Ya has prepared a picnic or it could be Bear himself? Both options are sweet haha. I wonder how is Bear?.....but according to the Bear tissue, he seems happy, he will not starve to death :thumbup: Bear is hungry haha

In DJA, Fai & Jeed's picnic was cute....but I wonder how is NY's picnic in Paris right now haha, A LOTS OF CROISSANTS with Barry .....no Berries for sure :p :risas3:

Finally someone met them lol

Their outfits not matchy today but well styled... not pictured, P' Wish's french fries socks ahhahahaa

To complete what happened that day PART2 LOOOL. Yeah this is NY's style, sometimes they will share with you pics dated years ago but it worth it because they are all UNSEEN pics!

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
Nadech activity is updated. There won’t be no promotion for Nakee by NY. I haven’t seen much promotion anywhere yet. I worry that the movie would flop. I hope that People not gonna blame NY if that happens. I remember a journalist said CRown princess didn’t have good rating because of NY in it.