[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
That's why so many people ship her with mark saying they are true love because their chemistry onscreen and off screen so real, that's why she doesn't want to marry nadech because she wants to wait for Mark to marry her
in real life, yaya never have that chemistry with mark, they only friends, she even ignore him when they are on same award show, if you think yaya didnt deserve nadech, then in your opinion who is the most compatible for nadech?

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
in real life, yaya never have that chemistry with mark, they only friends, she even ignore him when they are on same award show, if you think yaya didnt deserve nadech, then in your opinion who is the most compatible for nadech?
Her eyes always have Mark, she even ignores Na when Mark is around

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
She acts intimate scenes with Mark so natural but with Nadech, she is so stiff

nmphuong

sarNie Egg
Haha. I'm always silent reader but she makes me laugh so much. Before she linked Yaya with Nickhun, now she turns on Mark, poor guys. I feel that she thinks she is the only girl loves Na in the world, there's no girl deserved to Na, but who care a Chinese girl with crazy mind.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. I'm always silent reader but she makes me laugh so much. Before she linked Yaya with Nickhun, now she turns on Mark, poor guys. I feel that she thinks she is the only girl loves Na in the world, there's no girl deserved to Na, but who care a Chinese girl with crazy mind.
She doesn't deserve Na, Na never kiss other girls like she did, she supports MY fans

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya has been caring for Mark, she wants to snatch him away from Kim, that's why she always reluctant to get married with Na, if she really cares about Na, she shouldn't work with Mark again, she never treat Kim and Na as important as she said, she wouldn't be sad if Nadech is not around her anymore, because she can easily find someone who can substitute him, he never even important in her heart

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Goodnes that piece of dirt is still around . Just ignored it , the more u give it attention, the more it will get worst .

IKR. Someone always pops out whenever Na and Ya caught spending time together. Butt hurt, trying twist the story, and denying the truth.

I really really feel sorry for her. She is desperate and delusional but it's her life and her choice. Let her be and we just have to carry on cheering for NY woot woot .. :cheer:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
First of all ya has paired with Mark back then. If she wants him then it would have happened during DJA or the following other lakorn she and mark paired of or when they did KC. But she didn't.. They (NY) been together for 8 years. She had gone out with Na in many different places and some out of the countries. As well as made merit together. But no one who does things for God would think of evil intention to either deceive or cheat because that doesnt serve the purpose. If its one merit then yes that can be for show. But for years doing it often that is a different story. Also If you care for someone else you dont go to another country to date another person. In span of 2 months NY went to 2 countries on vacation . Obviously when people do that they want to spend time together. Both Ya and Na are actors so they need to do what the roles calls for. J dont like it either . But In MLFAS there are many kissing scenes. And these are iconic and famous scenes so eliminating it would be cause for criticism from many loyal followers of the original. One of them. The one in the cruise was particularly long. Im not sure if it last for 30 seconds or 1 minute . I dont even know how they will fake it.

But someone here make conclusions on NY relationship as if she knows what was going on BTS. You heard it from both of them. Nadech said he loves yaya. Yaya said hes the most important person to her. You have to remember Yaya is a woman, you cant possibly expect her to declare her love for nadech like nadech did. Woman, if you are one shows it by being there for the person.

If she doesnt love him , there are so many people who wants her, all of them asking for her number, she could be with them instead of Na if she chose to. But she chose to be with Na so dont force her in your imagination. Im not sure why youre saying this at the time when NY go together on dates or have sweet moments. Its either youre a fan of yaya with another and not nadech. Or you want nadech with another . Or youre simply jealous of ya
I remember when asked in an i interview nadech said that what he thinks of ya, that she is a really good person. Thats what he think she is. That is why he loved her

Okay my other point..what is that in Na's ear?:facepalm: Im not a fan of men wearing earring in the first place. :rolleyes:But dangling earring is way too much for me. I cant look at him straight. I hope it is a passing phase. ..i dont want that earring to be any larger.:risas3:l. seriously, i know hes an artist with unusual taste in clothes but fot me it just doesnt suit him.

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
The way she is so touchy with other guys makes her imperfect for Nadech, for sure Nadech will not kiss others girls for yaya, if so, he would have kiss taew mew kim

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
This is mostly dependent on culture. Many people in thailand and other asian countries are very concious of touches. Well. Have you seen italian men hug? There are many people who hug others and doesnt mean anything but either to greet or comfort a person. Yaya went to an international school. So she sees this and had to deal with international personalities who will hug you . If youve seen a male friend you havent seen for sometime. And you see each other. If you just hugged him and everyone who came with him to greet them that isnt malicious. If you hug just him then thats different.. when you film you see this person everyday they became a close friend almost like a brother. And having him be the bf of your bestfriend makes him close peer. I think some people mistake yayas sweetness to something else.

Last edited:

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Are you sure about that?

I dont think Nadech even saw MLFAS before he accepted it. Because its international and well known he accepted it. However, Because i saw it, if i am an actor whos concern about not kissing anyone else. I would first ask for the script or see the original before saying yes.

I dont know what they would change in thai version . But that kdrama has too many iconic kissing scenes for me. One in the cruise when shes drunk in bed and she kissed him. One when she said she can make him kiss her in 15 seconds? I think its 15 i forgot lol.and he did kiss her. I thinks there are 2 other times. Im not sure but i think there one where he controlled her to fly to him and he kissed her and there is one in the snow where he was fishing. ..the most daring was at the red carpet it was a long kiss ..i think 30 seconds or 1 minute kissing. .it was long. I dont know maybe theyll change it since thai is more conservative with kisses. But im not too sure. The point is he's an actor and sometimes you might not like to do a certain thing but to give life to the character thats what the scenes calls for.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
This is mostly dependent on culture. Many people in thailand and other asian countries are very concious of touches. Well. Have you seen italian men hug? There are many people who hug others and doesnt mean anything but either to greet or comfort a person. Yaya went to an international school. So she sees this and had to deal with international personalities who will hug you . If youve seen a male friend you havent seen for sometime. And you see each other. If you just hugged him and everyone who came with him to greet them that isnt malicious. If you hug just him then thats different.. when you film you see this person everyday they because a close friend almost like a brother. And having him be the bf of your bestfriend makes him close peer. I think some people mistake yayas sweetness to something else.
She has so many scandal with other guys, if she really that good, she wouldn't been involve in these scandals

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
They were not a scandals. They were malicious rumots that isnt true. Proven to be false. Made up by malicious minded people and believed by equally malicious minded people

Nadech isnt stupid hes with the real yaya and knows the real yaya. . Na is smart he not only looks at the physical appearance but the character. If she isnt what she is cracked up to be..With so many other girls in ET and many of them beautiful and also nice. I bet most of them would dream of having Na. Na has a vast selection of girls. Many reallly nice person also. For her to keep his interest means she is someone he truly loves because she has something good to offer. She is good for him.