[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

@Shiera No of course, there is no problem, everybody can have their own opinion it's normal and at least, you give prooves and sources to what you are saying. And the most important thing is with who finally they are in love :thumbup:

What I think about the 1st love of Nadech, my opinion is based on what Nadech has said himself, not Mark (moreover when sthg comes from him lol). I believe only what Nadech and Yaya have said themself and not from another person. From who is it the best way to know about their love? From themself of course! If you believe in others, no way you will know the truth. Just like Nadech Yaya relationship, some are still persuaded that NY are brother/sister, do we believe them? :risas3:

If we believe what Mark has said ( absolutely not :risas3:), they were just 3guys who had fun on lakorn set and have decided to court the same girl to have fun like a game. If you love someone, you will not court a girl openly with 2 others men. Moreover, those who know Nadech very well, there is no way he will court a girl and behave like this. When Mark & Boy have many similarities and are part of their "THUG LIFE GROUP" today, Nadech will never join them because he s not like them. When they were shooting DJA, he didn't dare to court Yaya, he s such a gentleman and know that he has to wait and be patient.

If we focus our analyse on what Nadech has always said in his interview, since the 1st day of the fitting of 4hua jai haeng khun kao, he only remembered Yaya among all the other girls, he perfectly remembered what she wore from the bottom to the top and "Ja yossinee" asked him in Switch show, "what about Kim?" he said he remembered nothing except that she was big lol (considering this, he may not be attracted by Kim for sure).

Don't forget too what Nadech has always said about his spec of women: mixed thai girl, who looks like a model (tall & skinny = YAYA lol). Yaya is the only girl who is a model among the others (Margie, Mint, Kim). Based on what he has always said and on what kind of woman he is attracted with, the Girl with who he has always put his attention on is Yaya. It is only my opinon. I wish we will not talk about MK anymore lol. Could we focus on NY please?

This is the switch show, NYinterFC has kindly translated it (the interested part about Yaya begin at 10min)

3zaap show
thanks @sasuke06

your infos are amazing loaded with strong solid evidences videos unfortunately Khun Ja was EPIC Boring:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead: i like the style of ms Chompoo n PMari they know how to tease NY:love::naughty2::risas3::risas3::cheer::clap::thumbup:

these videos show the :icon12:beginning of NY real life love story:icon12: from strangers to fiancees:love: then later to husband:love::naughty2: and wife:love::naughty2: not now but any time the soonest:icon12:

I strongly believe NY are secretly engaged due to the caption posted in IG during NY Family dinner together their parents wish NY luck happiness together forever(i am sorry i am too lazy to get the link:BangHead::risas3::risas3:)i wish sasuke06 can help me hehehe in case there's really no NY engagement it does not matter for me what matters most NY are always happy together and getting stronger as times go by:coleman:

to NK shippers these two videos will really break your hearts:risas3::risas3::sad6::crybaby2:loud n clear Nadech was into Yaya since the beginning:thumbup::pancarta:NY awkwardness to each other on their first interaction was already a good sign:love:that they will fall:love: for each other up to now:thumbup::clap:

I wouldn't worry too much or even at all that mark would make drama on a personal level between NY. He's their friend, he's their messy friend ahahaha everybody has that messy friend in their circle of friendship ahahaha mark is an NY shipper he's always rooted for them. It's just the fact that he is an opportunist he can say or do things that's disrespectful towards the people around him without even knowing it just to get attention so I understand where your weariness is coming from but at least feel at ease that NY really keep themselves at a distance from falling into any drama... the drama really finds them though it's insane... but they always handle it well without dragging anybody. For the record there's really no current mark ny drama just wanted to point out an example of using judgment when it comes to information regarding NY, you gotta know your source before things start to get in your head and you freak out about nothing. Don't focus so much on nothing.

The engagement I don't think they're really officially engaged but when you're dating someone for this long you know it's talked about. Especially if you're a girl, you think a girl would waste her time if she didn't see the guy's intention to marry? ahhhaa I think they and their families have definitely talked about it but like nadech has said they keep getting opportunities thrown at them that they keep pushing it back... if it was up to nadech they would be married already. But he's a patient guy. But all of their interviews regarding what they wanted for their future both align with timeline and specific aspirations so you know their intentions it's just when.

Yep I agree MP is not a threat to NY in fact they are :icon12:goods friends and he is also an :icon12:NY shipper but the stigma:fighting3: on him is really affecting NY fans perceptions:BangHead: towards him poor him really:crybaby2::sad6:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yep I agree MP is not a threat to NY in fact they are :icon12:goods friends and he is also an :icon12:NY shipper but the stigma:fighting3: on him is really affecting NY fans perceptions:BangHead: towards him poor him really:crybaby2::sad6:
Because he always post pic of yaya and some of them is inappropriate such as when her birthday, and recently i think he is distant from nadech maybe they are not close as before anymore.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
And Yaya's dad Sigurd used to tease:naughty2::love: her that she got a very handsome leading man/bf:icon12:in DJA every time they were watching tv in their home:clap:(during the airing of DJA on tv that time ) and the rest is history :love::naughty2:
where did you get information about yaya's dad reaction? i wanna see it too

I think yaya has the urge to have babies soon because she always like the post that has babies hahaha

Not only Yaya but also Nadech seing some NY interviews they said they want to have a family while still young so they can be friends with their children they dont like to get married when they're old but we can noticed Nadech said but he still have to do so many things he did not specify it's very clear the inhibitions cause is NY career both have contracts we never knew if it has restrictions like they should remain single remain :angel10:role models to the youth:angel10: no any immoral acts like scandals that can destroy NY reputation remember NY are not only super stars but also ambassadors of so many products :thumbup::worship2:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
That's just something you can't help... hahaha those chinese and MY shippers are already gone... what's sad is they don't even know the true character of who they're shipping. If they really care for yaya and knew her they wouldn't even ship her with mark ahahaha they're really shipping the characters from the lakorn at this point coz they're not basing their admiration on reality. It's just really selfish and idiotic of them. No one would say anything if they were shipping a fantasy couple coz to each their own but they want it to be real life to satisfy their own need... they're annoying but who cares their ship is gonna be docked for life ahhahaa

At least with NY fans since the beginning our beliefs were half delusions coz it turned out true... and it's not like it's just shipping coz we finished a lakorns of theirs... there were multiple bts clips that were official and from fans and interviews that was slowly validating the delusions so to speak... we don't need to edit pictures or make up stories.
I strongly agree with you, those shippers really cant differentiate reality and lakorns.

where did you get information about yaya's dad reaction? i wanna see it too
I think it's one of Yaya's old interviews her dad was not present it's from Yaya herself I cant remember when exactly Yaya's family adores Nadech a lot specially when :icon12:NY became :icon12:ENGAGED:love::naughty2:(ok this is my delusional thought for now waiting for NY to admit :icon12::love:a yr or 2 from now :love::naughty2:hehe:risas3::risas3:)

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
You can't trust what mark says, he's been known to play mind/media games. Look at when mint and her mom exposed them saying that he and his manager tried to set it up where mint and him were dating when she was already with her bf as an example. When he said that all the boys were chasing after kim sounds like he was embellishing on maybe a joke between the boys but I highly doubt they had a bet where they were chasing after her, this isn't a 90s teen movie hahaha I'm sure on both sides they've chatted about who they crushed on. During the time that they supposedly were chasing after kim, mark was even dating Mint N at that time and perhaps chasing after Mint C too... ahahaha just shows how disrespectful he was back then and to even drag the other boys in with it all for the purpose of making kim seem desirable on that show ahahaha Recommend to take that with a lot of grain of salt ahhahaa

I think nadech was into her since they started filming djk and everyone can see it from the crew to the fans. Paa jaew interviewed about it in a way where everyone knew they were too young and for nadech to approach it slowly and wait for the right time. The interview with the girls, all girls responded that they would choose nadech but Yaya actually didn't have an answer. She didn't know yet hahahaha nice to go down memory lane with the little build up to their love story... if you're a new NY fan, there's a lot of little details that you've missed that'll make you understand them more and their choices on how they display their relationship coz it's been like 7 years in the making but when you've followed them for so long, you just gotta learn to be patient and not over think every little thing coz after all of these years, it turned out okay ahahah more than okay in that they actually are together. For the first 2 or 3 years of following them it was really up and down coz the fans knows and sees things but they would always shut us down during their interviews... but slowly we started to get confirmation basically after toranee times and when they started to do merits as a set together and the media and industry basically started speaking about them in a tone where it's an inside thing that they are together.
is there any video where all the girls choose nadech?

I strongly agree with you, those shippers really cant differentiate reality and lakorns.

This means MY are really excellent actors specially :icon12:Yaya just won an acting award for KC her first ever acting award I can imagine:love::naughty2:teerak is very proud of her finally her dream to have an acting award came true:thumbup::clap::cheer:

DELUSIONAL MY Shippers:pancarta: are really crazy:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::risas3::risas3:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys have you seen margie's hensnight video in her ig. Yaya was not there due to her busy schedule. Cant wait to see yaya as one of the bridesmaids, shes gonna look so beautiful in the traditional thai dress

I admire nadech because he always differentiate reality and lakorn, even though he has skinship with other actresses he will only keep it in the lakorn and offscreen he is not close to those actresses, this is what i admire about him.

Yep in fact Nadech is choosy to his roles he wants to read the script first one time Ms Chompoo teased him that Nadech refuse to have real kiss to any other actress(only with Yaya:love::naughty2:):risas3::risas3::pancarta:

:thumbup: and we can usually see if Nadech is with Yaya we can see him holding or touching Yaya's back (bf duties:love:)during awards gathering and some events when I saw him with Teaw he never held her like what he does to Yaya:icon12:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Wow even though I have followed NY since 2014, there are new info I get to gather & old info I knew but it is nice to refresh those info through reading from recent posts from here.

So many new NYers & you aren't silent readers & are vocal too which is good :). You guys reminded me of myself 3 years ago when I came to know NY, there were some members just like me too, we were a new wave of NYers back then :).

I recently like these 2 Chinese actor & actress from a Chinese drama. The ad company that both endorse for had to apologize for putting their ad posters next to each other or having both in same ad poster because apparently some Chinese fans weren't happy, they don't want these twos together even when these twos were doing their jobs minding their own business endorsing the same brand. Smh* these fans, I'm lost for words on these fans. It is disturbing when fans go to the extent to wish an actor/an actress dead. If they are young still immature I may understand but if they are mature then boy do they have unstable minds, these fans they may be confident in wishing someone to die but they aren't confident in showing their real faces, all they do is typing malicious posts behind the screen.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Hey guys have you seen margie's hensnight video in her ig. Yaya was not there due to her busy schedule. Cant wait to see yaya as one of the bridesmaids, shes gonna look so beautiful in the traditional thai dress
Her and na was filming nakee but Margie will do one more since ya and another of her friend couldn't make it

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Yep in fact Nadech is choosy to his roles he wants to read the script first one time Ms Chompoo teased him that Nadech refuse to have real kiss to any other actress(only with Yaya:love::naughty2:):risas3::risas3::pancarta:

:thumbup: and we can usually see if Nadech is with Yaya we can see him holding or touching Yaya's back (bf duties:love:)during awards gathering and some events when I saw him with Teaw he never held her like what he does to Yaya:icon12:
Nadech is really a gentleman

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Wow even though I have followed NY since 2014, there are new info I get to gather & old info I knew but it is nice to refresh those info through reading from recent posts from here.

So many new NYers & you aren't silent readers & are vocal too which is good :). You guys reminded me of myself 3 years ago when I came to know NY, there were some members just like me too, we were a new wave of NYers back then :).

I recently like these 2 Chinese actor & actress from a Chinese drama. The ad company that both endorse for had to apologize for putting their ad posters next to each other or having both in same ad poster because apparently some Chinese fans weren't happy, they don't want these twos together even when these twos were doing their jobs minding their own business endorsing the same brand. Smh* these fans, I'm lost for words on these fans. It is disturbing when fans go to the extent to wish an actor/an actress dead. If they are young still immature I may understand but if they are mature then boy do they have unstable minds, these fans they may be confident in wishing some to die but they aren't confident in showing their real faces, all they do are typing malicious posts behind the screen.
I agree with you

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Because he always post pic of yaya and some of them is inappropriate such as when her birthday, and recently i think he is distant from nadech maybe they are not close as before anymore.
Well mark was with p ae , mark and na was close cuz mark would give him clothes etc since na came from khon kean and didn't bring much . He was a good brother to na and na respect but as of now idk if they r closed not sure to why maybe cuz they have different manager etc . Na seem more close to Mario

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and mark share a lot of mutual friends but they're not like best friends to each other. To me, recently as in the past few years just feels like mark and nadech are friends from high school but out grew each other but whenever they see each other they still have good feelings. I think nadech was always more close to mark but he just respected mario more coz mario probably is more mature than both. He shared bedrooms with both at ae's house mark first then mario when mark moved out. I don't think they had a falling out but they just have different interests. The manager thing, nadech hangs out with even one of mark's tomboy manager coz she is part of their circle of friends so I don't think there's really any bad blood they're just not as close as people assume to make time to hangout. But you know even though nadech is busy he still makes time to see people like the bodyguards from rising sun ahahaha Nadech's real best friends are his friends from KK. The industry friends, his real circle of industry friend are mint n, noey, pol and mark would've been here too but since mint n... he's out on his own. The whole 4hjhkk gang aren't really that close for all just coz each person has different levels of relationship... the girls are more close but the boys.. nadech and mark are friends but nadech doesn't like boy but boy and mark are okay ahahaha even though margie has all of the girls as her bridesmaids, the 4hjhkk girls aren't even her top best friends ahahaha they're mostly just good friends if anything.