[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
IG @ch3drama posted that MK’s Lakorn Komfaek will be on air in March... don’t know if their source of info is reliable or not... so how about Likit Ruk ??:sad6:why Ch3 change their lakorns schedule many times ? I always hoping to see LR in March... hope they won’t extend the air date any longer

Attachments

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Kom Faek was always rumored to air in March. But that IG is not the Ch3 official ig. That's a ch3 fan ig it's not an official announcement. Wait and see when LR will air because it can be anything. You have pok who recently said it was going to air in Feb. Nadech even interviewed that it may be mid year but they didn't have a date, and then recent rumors from a reporter that it was going to air after Por's lakorn. So I mean yeah we can stay upset ahha because it was supposed to air last month. Unless someone confirms it early, probably won't know until the end of the month when Por's lakorn is about to end and a new one gets promoted. Best case scenario is KF airs on the weekend otherwise LR will def have been bumped again and won't air until who knows when. It is really rare though for the channel to have all of their top actors on the same lot.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the video in the link below at 1:12:40, they interviewed the producer of Komfaek, P’Plengpanich told the MC by himself that Komfaek will be on air on Mon-Tue slot after Ngen Park Pee lakorn.... and I also noticed Kim and Mark posted Komfaek’s OST in their own IG too

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
There you go. We keep on waiting hahaha
May be it was the reason why we did not see LR full trailer and OST shown during the vic3 (just my assumption only) :crybaby2:May be P’Anne need more time for editing, producing OST...etc..to make LR come out to be the best lakorn :angel10: I believe all of us also don’t want P’Anne make it in a rush time and messy like LLSR too right?

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
No those teasers are usually that short. You won't get a real trailer until it gets promoted for release. I just think they didn't really show better scenes. I mean with the short time spot, I was even mad at seeing shots of a gun sliding and aerial shots, like there is no time for this ahhaha they should show scenes that make you want more not really confuse you. If you didn't know what this lakorn is about it's just really all over the place and not thrilling. Breaking down the scenes, a car exploded, someone stood up from a chair, old guy yelling etc hahaha nothing suspenseful or exciting. We want more because it wasn't enough not because we were intrigued by a specific scene really. I don't know why they would do a teaser that is action drama and not romantic drama like how it's being labeled. Where was the romance? If they used the first teaser and changed the photos to video that one would've been better. When anne and NY were saying why we should watch they basically said it was a romance so...

I definitely think they need more editing time. They had about 5 episodes edited by mid January. Anne has been really difficult with the editing process if you go read her bf's posts she doesn't like to compromise with the editors ahaha The ost is done. It's the girl singer from TRKJ. Because it was supposed to air in Jan, I think anne may have asked for an extension and maybe it's the channel's strategy. Mon-tues was kinda getting stale with the drama plots in the previous lakorns and you can see that they are switching up the pace with a ghost storyline then action. Don't forget they also pulled dome and margie's lakorn which was a revenge similar to ken and noon's. So it's a win for everyone except the people waiting to watch this hahaha

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe we have to wait till late April or early May for this to air. I will be more disappointed if the drama doesn't turn out like what we expect it to be because the teaser is just not that good

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
It's not that they only let JJ sing the ost he literally begs khun neung to do it coz you know he wants to be a singer. The thing with JJ though is they'll let him do the ost. but his voice hasn't been right for any of the ost. ahahha he's not a bad singer the songs are just too hard for him ahhaaha so kinda backfired. During the big vic his song came after ice's song which is amazing I'm so jealous that lakorn has a great ost, but it was like going from a professional to a high school production ahaha When they ask the actors to do the ost. it's probably a case by case thing. Sometimes the producers really want the actors to do it for whatever reason... probably to help promote the lakorn or they really want an ost. to have the characters voice for artistic purposes. Like Mario can't sing James Ma can't sing but they've sung the ost. before maybe for that reason. Sometimes maybe the type of feeling that is supposed to reflect the lead character, the actors don't have that type of voice or talent so they go with professionals. In regards to NY though, yeah I don't know why they're not on the ost hahaaha as a producer I would definitely take advantage of their abilities. Nadech did visit the studio so maybe he's on the ost. They just need a good ost. I don't really mind if they're not on it. I don't think ch3 produce good ost anymore it's so rare when they do. BUT anne's recent lakorns have had great ost. Yeah typically they have at least 2 songs. The main lakorn song and another. If it's 3 it's a main theme then the two leads get their own song for their characteres. But you know in rising sun they went the extra mile to give the supporting characters songs too ahhaha

At least with the delay it'll give them time to edit. Unlike the last two NY lakorns they aired an edited at the same time which proved to be a disaster. This one doesn't look to have a lot of issues with difficulty with editing though because it doesn't require much cgi. The only time where it does is looking like their underwater scene which is like 1 scene or so not very much. While you know rising sun and llsr actually required a lot of cgi but they had NO time to edit. That's why I say the big issue is ANNE. She's picky. Her bf edited the first 2 episodes and there's another set of team who edited the rest and they edit multiple versions but it's Anne who is fighting with everyone hahaha so it's best to let them figure it out.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think the low ratings will hurt them. If ratings was that big of an issue some actors won't even have careers at this point or a long time ago. I truly believe that their ratings are low due to the scripts from their previous lakorns. I don't think anyone can confidently say that if you replace another actor or actress from N or Y in their last two flops that the ratings would've been better because the actor or actress was different. I do think that they made one or two unnecessary lakorns. I don't think their last two with No Problem was needed. I appreciate the acting from LLSR but why give all that time to commit to a bad/incomplete script. I just didn't like Toranee based for them I think there are better scripts out there that could've showcase a lot more from them in an enjoyable way. I think if you look at their careers they started off hot from luck with DJA and then they get cast in a good slap kiss to keep the momentum going then to go to a boring and sluggish lakorn I don't think so ahha I was even losing interest in them at that time. I would've done another script for them instead of toranee. Rising sun was bad but that one HAD to be done because it was ordered by the elders so you can't blame anyone for that. How NY are going to get cast going forward is not prioritized by the ratings they will bring because no one in the current climate of low ratings can guarantee to bring in the ratings. Some actors can bring in a certain average of expectations sure but expect guaranteed success, kinda foolish ahhaah NY are still going to be wanted together because if you disregard the fact that they have been paired often they are pretty versatile and can do a lot of roles. So why wouldn't producers want to cast them again. Imagine if they at this point have never starred together, it's a no-brainer to pair them together. Again, khun ja and metha currently want them... Khun ja got rejected so Anne can have them. Makes me think that maybe she was considering NY for her pete and mam remake which I would want to see NY in that over even LLSR. If anything the likelihood of them starring together less is going to be due to the fact that they've hit nearly all of the genres out there. I think when they star together again, it's going to be a drama because that's what nadech said ahhaha

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
And a happy belated birthday to Mae Kaew :cheer::cheer:Thank you for bringing up such an amazing human being and I pray that you will continue to have happiness & joy in your life :icon12: