[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for making me excited. I am counting the days to watch it.

Ann did great to have this eye-candy cast. Bravo, already the actors/actresses and wardrobe are worth watching:clap: looking forward to see Nadech's sexy body:naughty2: he is really in perfect shape and form in LR.

And about luk kreung, it applies here as the kingdom of Princess Alice is in Europe. And who knows........maybe Nadech's father was a western guy? We only know that Pope will play his mother, right?

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
They cannot complain, the royal family live in Hrysos, a small country in Europe so how people can complain about Luk krueng for characters who come from Europe? lool. Yaya, Sara, Indy, Matthew, they are all from the royal family. The only one who is half thai in the thai's side is Nadech but Nadech has the paticularity to portray every look as possible, he can be thai, japanese, oppa or half thai. It will be ridiculous to make dramas when the cast needs to be luk krueng loool.
Yeah if they complain about the Royal family cast being halfies, they will just look dumb hahaha but if they complain about Princess Alice's bodyguards, Reindeer and Jija looking Asian, then okay ahhaha I'm interested in the part where they explain the relationship between the countries because it's always a mystery to me as to what language they are truly speaking together because it's obvious that they don't share the same language ahahha why and how Princess Alice will know Thai will definitely be explained at some point early on in the series ahahaha

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for making me excited. I am counting the days to watch it.

Ann did great to have this eye-candy cast. Bravo, already the actors/actresses and wardrobe are worth watching:clap: looking forward to see Nadech's sexy body:naughty2: he is really in perfect shape and form in LR.

And about luk kreung, it applies here as the kingdom of Princess Alice is in Europe. And who knows........maybe Nadech's father was a western guy? We only know that Pope will play his mother, right?
Hey you're perfectly right! Pop's husband is "Bishop" (Cindy's husband in real life) and he is half thai too. There are many elements which make us believe that Dawin is linked to Hrysos because we know Dawin & Alice's 1st meet was in Hrysos. Why was Dawin there? Also from the 1st teaser we've seen, we saw Dawin in Hrysos who was praying for "someone" at the cemetery. Did his father pass away there? Was Bishop someone from Hrysos? The reason why Pope Areeya is angry when she knows her son has to go there for protecting Alice? IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY, YOU ALL HAVE TO WATCH LIKIT RAK !!! 555

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Hey you're perfectly right! Pope's husband is "Bishop" (Cindy's husband in real life) and he is half thai too. There are many elements which make us believe that Dawin is link to Hrysos because we know that Dawin & Alice's 1st meet was in Hrysos. Why was Dawin there? Also from the 1st teaser we've seen during the ch3 vig big3, we saw Dawin in Hrysos who is praying for someone at the cemetery. Did his father pass away there? Was Bishop someone from Hrysos? The reason why Pope Areeya is angry when she knows her son has to go there for protecting Alice? IF YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW, YOU ALL HAVE TO WATCH LIKIT RAK !!! 555

cr.rightful owners
Back reading to everyones comments . Now it's all make sense why Davin is halfie and he was in Chrysos before they met .

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah if they complain about the Royal family cast being halfies, they will just look dumb hahaha but if they complain about Princess Alice's bodyguards, Reindeer and Jija looking Asian, then okay ahhaha I'm interested in the part where they explain the relationship between the countries because it's always a mystery to me as to what language they are truly speaking together because it's obvious that they don't share the same language ahahha why and how Princess Alice will know Thai will definitely be explained at some point early on in the series ahahaha
Ann couldn't have done any better cast than this one. Everybody fits perfectly their characters. All the actors / actresses from the royal family are half thai according to where they come from: Europe. People should not underestimate Ann, she has made choices according to logic but logic is not for everybody I guess lol. There are many lakorns where the parents and children or brothers / sisters don't look alike but it is definitely not the case here.

Yaya & Sara could be sister, they are very look alike

Indy, Sara & Alice as children are also half thai and Sasha used to portray Yaya as a child in many lakorns and movies lol like in LR but also in Brother of the year.

The child Ann has chosen as Dawin when he was young, look at his face lol, It's Nadech mni

From the thai side, Nadech & Yoguhurt could really be cousin

What about Pop Areeya & Nadech? They could really be mother & son. Also, they both have dimples :love: (But in real life, not sure Pop would like to be Na's mother lol, she must prefer to be his cougar gf :risas3:)

cr.rightful owners

but if they complain about Princess Alice's bodyguards, Reindeer and Jija looking Asian, then okay ahhaha
You're right lol :thumbup:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
I've never seen everyone complained alot about something they haven't watched like this one. They want tidbits of this when they are not being in it they hate it all the way. Even thinking CH3 conspiring to sabotage other lakorn's success? Me >> :clap: what a brilliant conclusion. 55555555
I'm happy with Ann's cast. I think they are all fits but then again the result is still mystery. Wish them nothing but luck.

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
They could complain all they want ahahaha they're still going to watch it ahhahaah

This is me running towards the 8th. It's Wednesday in Thailand :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: slowly counting down ... at least they are doing something daily now with picture updates. And with mv's and other sccops coming it's helping somewhat with the early craze.

Cr. queenyeon

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Ann couldn't have done any better cast than this one. Everybody fits perfectly their characters. All the actors / actresses from the royal family are half thai according to where they come from: Europe. People should not underestimate Ann, she has made choices according to logic but logic is not for everybody I guess lol. There are many lakorns where the parents and children or brothers / sisters don't look alike but it is definitely not the case here.

Yaya & Sara could be sister, they are very look alike

Indy, Sara & Alice as children are also half thai and Sasha used to portray Yaya as a child in many lakorns and movies lol like in LR but also in Brother of the year.

The child Ann has chosen as Dawin when he was young, look at his face lol, It's Nadech mni

From the thai side, Nadech & Yoguhurt could really be cousin

What about Pop Areeya & Nadech? They could really be mother & son. Also, they both have dimples :love: (But in real life, not sure Pope would like to be Na's mother lol, she must prefer to be his cougar gf :risas3:)

cr.rightful owners

You're right lol :thumbup:

cr.rightful owners
One realistic explanation could be that holy sauce is like kazakhstan where they have citizens who look asian hahahaa but that's kinda boring ahaha. Anne will explain this no doubt. In when a man loves a woman, they have eye's character who's a reporter who basically narrated the majority of the intros and she described namcha's charcter as, the kim kardashian of Thailand LOL So, I want an explanation at that level ahahah for everything. That's why they shot the teaser posing as a fake interview coz it's more dramatic and over the top. This is Anne's signature ahahaha

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the updates. 8th May can’t come quick enough. I really can’t wait to watch this lakorn. Everything is so beautiful (the cast, scenery,...). Love all the scenes of Alice and Davin that we can see so far. They may become my favorite characters of NY :love::icon12:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
I love reading all of y'all comments..so they are questioning why hyrsos people speak Thai fluently?!? Lol because its Thai lakorn not European lakorn lol.. Sabotaging other lakorns ok lmaoo what kind of logic they are thinking to that extent ..they really need to do yoga to calm themselves down lol..

Wait I need to do this right, Na name in LR is Dawin or Davin?!?!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I love reading all of y'all comments..so they are questioning why hyrsos people speak Thai fluently?!? Lol because its Thai lakorn not European lakorn lol.. Sabotaging other lakorns ok lmaoo what kind of logic they are thinking to that extent ..they really need to do yoga to calm themselves down lol..

Wait I need to do this right, Na name in LR is Dawin or Davin?!?!
Yoga :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
In the teaser where Nadech said his name, it sounded like it was pronounced as Dawin. Maybe it's spelt Davin but pronounced Dawin?

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think Bryon who play as na dad is half jap and white maybe some Thai in there but m not sure . Gosh it’s getting close girls I follow them back than cuz they were such good looking couple who truly love each other , hard to find that now a days and now they have 2 beautiful kids

Last edited: