[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ya know, I'm thinking Nadech might be featured in 3 OSTs (minimum 2 if I'm wrong). The one with Mutmee that is already out, probably one with Yaya and maybe another one by himself. Cuz I've been doing some digging & looking back through this thread (I'm procrastinating lol) and I realised that the army jacket he wore in the MV that came out when he was recording the OST with Mutmee is the same one he wore when he & Yaya were in the recording studio ages ago. So he probably recorded the released OST & the duet with Yaya (maybe) on the same day.

But then, I realised there is this photo where he was wearing a completely different outfit (he was wearing a checker shirt/jacket on top of this white shirt).

So unless it was just a recording for a voice over & my detective skills are rubbish, we might have more songs heheheheheeeeeeeeeeee:cheer:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya has always been telling Nadech off :risas3: I remember in that A night with a superstar show or whatever it was called, from years ago she used to do this thing with her fingers whenever Nadech teased her or did something naughty & Nadech automatically knew that he was in trouble :pancarta: You can tell that she's so used to it, she just lets it slide sometimes
We can see how far their relationship from their teenager until now. Their relation was grow together more and more. If it just for bestfriend she can do that to other male who have her as bestfriend too. But i think she never do that to other male except Nadech. Of course it's more than bestfriend. I believe Nadech its her bf. :naughty2::naughty2:
If nadech just her friend i think she know how to be polite because Nadech old than her. But she dont have to do that because they're as bf/gf so she have freedom to warning or scold her bf if Nadech do something weird or whatever.. haha:facepalm::risas3::risas3:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1279476, участник: 24734"] Приятно знать, что перевод Google хорош для чего-то LOL. Я попробую и перевежу материал на русский, чтобы никто больше не чувствовал себя в стороне от цикла. :палец вверх:Я счастлив, что у нас много людей из разных уголков мира, ожидающих LR : Развеселить:[/ QUOTE]
Я буду очень счастлива, если вы переведете на русский, так как тайский не знаю и не понимаю, а английский знаю очень плохо:angel10:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
[QUOTE = "YadechTaemint, post: 1279476, участник: 24734"] Приятно знать, что перевод Google хорош для чего-то LOL. Я попробую и перевежу материал на русский, чтобы никто больше не чувствовал себя в стороне от цикла. :палец вверх:Я счастлив, что у нас много людей из разных уголков мира, ожидающих LR : Развеселить:[/ QUOTE]
Я буду очень счастлива, если вы переведете на русский, так как тайский не знаю и не понимаю, а английский знаю очень плохо:angel10:
Я постараюсь изо всех сил перевести любые новости на русский язык :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
[QUOTE = "bbie_NY, post: 1279454, участник: 24947"] его действительно очевидно, как gf сказать ей bf, чтобы не делать что-то странное перед людьми. И bf просто тихо после этого .. ха-ха только яйя, который может так сделать для надеча. : Pancarta::хлопать в ладоши::хлопать в ладоши::хлопать в ладоши:[/ QUOTE]
О чем горовит Яя?
Я не совсем понял, что сказал Надеч, что он собирается делать, но это, вероятно, было чем-то довольно смущенным, потому что она сказала ему: «Нет, не делай этого»

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Sweetness overloaaad :love: :love: :love: :love:. I love the way he stares at her and when Yaya explains why she chose Love than duty, Na is saying "that's it!....that's it!" with his head like "Hey! You are talking about me right? :naughty2:. He is so proud to be her "one of a kind" :thumbup:

cr.nyinterfc

I can't unseen those images, but I am so HAPPY that we won't be seeing Petra here in LR.

I hope Dawin is more of Nai Singh, but I am afraid he'll be more Khun Charles and Ramin ( not the playboy part, but a little chauvinist pra'ek)

I see Nai singh in Dawin, they both have similarities like

- they are fierce and determined :mad:

They are intelligent and thoughtful :thumbup:

- they are chasing after their Nang ek :p,

- they are dominant in some moments :coleman:

- they look at their nang ek with a seductive stare and smile :love:

- they are jealous :naughty2:

Btw, Nai Singh is Nai Singh and Dawin is the new one who will make us fall in love with him :love: :thumbup:

Hey, the chinese fans are also present!

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Nope it is not..if by looking at his muscular arms you will know it is not recent because Na is skinnier these days or I can say this year..oh I miss his big muscular arms and body thank god we will be seeing it in LR soon ~
I saw a pic few days ago. In IG miki_jung_88 where their moms and them were eating. It was posted 6 days ago. Is that also old? That was around the time nadech and his mom went to the airport somewhere rural, then there were monks.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
- they are jealous :naughty2:

Btw, Nai Singh is Nai Singh and Dawin is the new one who will make us fall in love with him :love: :thumbup:
cr.rightful owners
:pancarta: I love jealous pra'ek. :naughty2:

At the clip above, initially I thought Alice was dancing with what's his name. Then wondered if he's dancing with her then where or when did Dawin slowed dance with Alice. After many views, now I realized she slipped and he caught her first.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
:pancarta: I love jealous pra'ek. :naughty2:

At the clip above, initially I thought Alice was dancing with what's his name. Then wondered if he's dancing with her then where or when did Dawin slowed dance with Alice. After many views, now I realized she slipped and he caught her first.
I also love jealous praek and nang ek or when they are worried for each other like these two pics. Dawin who seems to be worried for Alice at the hospital or Alice who are waiting Dawin to come back home :naughty2:. It will give us so much feels :love:. I wish we will have many moments like this!

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I saw a pic few days ago. In IG miki_jung_88 where their moms and them were eating. It was posted 6 days ago. Is that also old? That was around the time nadech and his mom went to the airport somewhere rural, then there were monks.

If you refer to this pic, it was old pic since 3-4 years ago. It was during the time Nadech was shooting lakorn TRKJ and Yaya was shooting NNS.

https://instagram.com/p/BiDxs62jxUK/

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is always telling Nadech not to do something :risas3: it's probably something embarrassing like farting in public, which is true Nadech style :pancarta: Anne staring at them like "you guys are cute, what are you quarrelling about this time" & she then proceeds to touch Nadech's abs (I wish I was in your place Anne :love:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiQqCYmltiK/
Yeah Whenever I see a behind the scenes I always see him teasing her with something. I think that’s how he show his affection to people, the more he tease you the more he tries to be sweet to you. Because Yaya seem to be a target a lot..lol. It’s funny how she just take it all in. Sometimes she even look so innocent when he tease her that if thats others they probably be mad.,.lol. So one can just imagine when they just met and he started teasing her it’s probbaly his way to get close to her, so they’d be more comfortable with each other. Hm. I wonder though if he tease other people like he tease Yaya. Cause I saw him make jokes in front of others. But not to the extent of what he does to Yaya. Does he do that to others, cause some of those things Yaya just didn’t mind, but might anger other people,

And that farting in public I almost died watching that . At first I thought that wasn’t real.:risas3:. If I’m Yaya I’d think if he weren’t.so cute I’d really walk out lol, I’d die of embarrassment..haha. Nadech likes to eat and often. He must have fast metabolism. But every time a person eat air gets in especially when you eat fast you swallow more air. I don’t know that’s what a doctor told me :risas3: