[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

It's okay if it's a dream they will be so angsty in here I'll take some dream sequence for them to get some action because it's gonna be a looooong time before that... notice hardly any skinship or kiss scenes from any bts or teasers?
I wish even if it is just IMAGINATION Davin and Princess Alice will have more love scenes:love::naughty2: that are really INTIMATE:love::naughty2: and more real kisses:love::naughty2:.IMAGINATION applies here since they have different STATUS in society a princess and a body guard is not allowed to fall in love with each other unless the princess will give up her crown to get married to a commoner.I just hope me and the script writer have the same thoughts that Davin and Princess Alice will day dream about themselves MAKING LOVE:icon12::naughty2::love: (remember Yaya herself said her love scenes with Nadech in here will be much :naughty2::aaaaa:EROTIC:icon12: and :naughty2::aaaaa:MATURE:icon12:) because they already realized how much they love each other but in reality it is FORBIDDEN:BangHead:......and then I hope as husband and wife Davin will kiss Princess Alice on her lips:love::naughty2: every time they fight to silence her which is the same in MYF :icon12:

but then again I would rather NOT give high hopes to avoid disappointments like what happen in RS:BangHead:and LLSR:BangHead:
for now I am just focus that I am VERY HAPPY enough seeing NY together in a LAKORN my dream remake of them which is MYF though LR is not actually the same but ALMOST THE SAME at least is enough for me. Thanks to ms Anne T for loving NY:love::clap::cheer:

I wonder if there is a back story for his love life :confused12:
I wish me and the scriptwriter have the same thoughts about King Henry's past love life that he fell in love with a commoner Davin's grand mother (my own twist of the story hehehe:pancarta:) but due to HUGE STATUS DIFFERENCE he has no choice but to remain as KING but deep inside his heart he has REGRETs:crybaby2: not choosing LOVE over DUTY that up to the present he is still in love with Davin's grand mother and he cant allow that to happen again this time to her grand daughter that history will repeat itself so he will allow:icon12: Princess Alice to marry Davin:icon12::aaaaa: a commoner:love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

sorry guys I am just carried away:naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Nadech sees YaYa

Starts push ups

Million Kisses

above scene pretty much similar to Blue Lagoon Brooke Shields

It's cold out there but I'm on Fire says Nadech

Blue Lagoon Brooke Shields scene

I swear by the moon and the stars

I wondered should I go or should I stay
The band had only one more song to play
And then I saw you out the corner of my eyes
A little girl alone and so shy
I had the last waltz with you

I'll be faster than Speedy Gonzales & catch you when you need me to catch you :pancarta:

Mr & Mrs Kugimiya ooppss sorry I meant Mr & Mrs Smith :fighting3:

I can be mean if I want to ❄❄❄❄❄

Don't be so cold please...

my chest is warm enough to dry your tear drops

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

have just written few lines of chapter 1 of my novella staring NY :))
honestly Yaya looks like Brooke Shields sometimes and my DREAM Movies for NY are two :icon12:Mr. and Mrs.Smith:icon12: and :icon12:The Notebook:icon12::love: Thai adaptation:icon12: or at least similar to these movies:icon12:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
honestly Yaya looks like Brooke Shields sometimes and my DREAM Movies for NY are two :icon12:Mr. and Mrs.Smith:icon12: and :icon12:The Notebook:icon12::love: Thai adaptation:icon12: or at least similar to these movies:icon12:
thats why i start watching endless love 1981 because the girl really look like yaya sometimes, for the movie that suit them i just want that movie have almost same story like their real life which is from bestfriend become lover :angel10:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish me and the scriptwriter have the same thoughts about King Henry's past love life that he fell in love with a commoner Davin's grand mother (my own twist of the story hehehe:pancarta:) but due to HUGE STATUS DIFFERENCE he has no choice but to remain as KING but deep inside his heart he has REGRETs:crybaby2: not choosing LOVE over DUTY that up to the present he is still in love with Davin's grand mother and he cant allow that to happen again this time to her grand daughter that history will repeat itself so he will allow:icon12: Princess Alice to marry Davin:icon12::aaaaa: a commoner:love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

sorry guys I am just carried away:naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
I like this :clap: and hopefully he tells her those words of wisdom before his last breath.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i just wanna ask for who ever see them in real life, which one more handsome nadech or mark? and did yaya really more beautiful than kim, because i saw a lot of comment said that yaya really beautiful, i know beauty was on preference but i am really curious because i never see them in real life, thank you

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
i just wanna ask for who ever see them in real life, which one more handsome nadech or mark? and did yaya really more beautiful than kim, because i saw a lot of comment said that yaya really beautiful, i know beauty was on preference but i am really curious because i never see them in real life, thank you

I wish I can meet NY some day. I'v met quite a few celebs and most looks better in real life than on tv. The only one that kinda disappointed me was Weir. He didn't look as good as on TV. I've met Pancake too. She was beautiful. Very skinny and tall. Has very nice skin too.

MK no doubt are two beautiful people just like NY but the only difference :icon12:NY have HUGE PERFECT CHEMISTRY and very much appealing that no one else can equal my evidence is NY remains UNBEATABLE:icon12: their SUPER STAR status is just awesome and beyond perfect:clap::cheer::thumbup:. NY are not only multi talented couple but very much in demand as products endorsers individually and as a couple.And most of all NY remains role model:clap::angel10::icon12: who would not fell in love with this couple:love: they know how to take care of their wholesome image no scandalous news of whatsoever:angel10: we all know NY are not perfect as human beings:naughty2::nut: but I admire them for being a good example:angel10:.Physically Yaya is cute innocent and virginal looking angelic in other word not just very pretty compared to Kim who is more mature looking.Mark is very much young looking.then Nadech is very much appealing when off cam you will see he is so simple but he will surprise us how handsome he is on cam during events:icon12:

in my opinion NY has no equal:thumbup: any couple compared to them is not a good idea:risas3:I'm afraid I would hurt the feelings of MK fan club I'd rather keep my mouth shut:angel10::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
MK no doubt are two beautiful people just like NY but the only difference :icon12:NY have HUGE PERFECT CHEMISTRY and very much appealing that no one else can equal my evidence is NY remains UNBEATABLE:icon12: their SUPER STAR status is just awesome and beyond perfect:clap::cheer::thumbup:. NY are not only multi talented couple but very much in demand as products endorsers individually and as a couple.And most of all NY remains role model:clap::angel10::icon12: who would not fell in love with this couple:love: they know how to take care of their wholesome image no scandalous news of whatsoever:angel10: we all know NY are not perfect as human beings:naughty2::nut: but I admire them for being a good example:angel10:.Physically Yaya is cute innocent and virginal looking angelic in other word not just very pretty compared to Kim who is more mature looking.Mark is very much young looking.then Nadech is very much appealing when off cam you will see he is so simple but he will surprise us how handsome he is on cam during events:icon12:

in my opinion NY has no equal:thumbup: any couple compared to them is not a good idea:risas3:I'm afraid I would hurt the feelings of MK fan club I'd rather keep my mouth shut:angel10::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
is that mean kimberley more beautiful and yaya more cute also nadech more handsome and mark more cute, is it right?

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
PERSONALITY is REAL DEAL but pretty face will fade as time goes. I dont really pay attention who better than other pairs. Its up to the individual preferences. Maybe MK fan can create diff AF thread. I dont really fancy sharing thread with other pairs which for sure will leads to chaos. Thank you.

is that mean kimberley more beautiful and yaya more cute also nadech more handsome and mark more cute, is it right?
NO read my post carefully TO BE HONEST Kim has long face that made her less beautiful if she is a male it's not a big deal while Yaya not only very pretty she is also cute and angelic very appealing one of the reasons why she is so in demand as model.While Mark is simple plain handsome and young looking but no appeal at all nothing special ....peace to his fc.While Nadech is overflowing with APPEAL the best thing about Nadech when he is off cam he has the factor to surprise us when he is ON CAM on how handsome he is SURPRISING factor is big deal for me.

PERSONALITY is REAL DEAL but pretty face will fade as time goes. I dont really pay attention who better than other pairs. Its up to the individual preferences. Maybe MK fan can create diff AF thread. I dont really fancy sharing thread with other pairs which for sure will leads to chaos. Thank you.
yep that is why I said any couple NOT only MK compared to NY is a BAD IDEA because NY is UNIQUE and unbeatable.The next couple that can surpass NY is yet to come stil unborn maybe 20 to 30 years from now or never:aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

and I am warning and reminding some MK fans here to avoid MK topic in due respect to solid NYers in this thread you can make exclusive MK thread free of charge to avoid fan wars :angel10:as I have said I dont want to hurt the feelings of MK fc I am actually a straight forward person I say what's on my mind good or bad being BRUTALLY HONEST is my weakness:fighting3::fighting3:you will love to hate me:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That’s crazy! I’m not even an “MK” fan but the only stupid drama started I see in here is created by these “so-called” NY fans? Are you guys really NY fans??? Why do you fabricate lies and things that MK fans don’t even bother mentioning about? It’s so unfair to use this Likit Rak thread to make lies or even fabricate things even related to MK. I would understand if an MK fan came in here and was putting NY down, but the only crazy lie I’m seeing is created by no other than some of the “so called” NY fans. If you are a true NY fan, you would be more truthful with yourself and stop spreading lies. That’s just so crazy! It’s so shameful to lie! I am going to tag a mod or even admin to help filter out FALSE lies in here. That’s how lies get spread. Nobody wants stupid ridiculous drama. Hey mods —perhaps you should read the previous pages and see who started all the nonsense comparison dragging MK into NY... before any more lies get spread around. @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai @sarN @darvil

I think it’s important to be FAIR and peaceful to other members who don’t even know that they’re being mentioned in this thread (in this case MK fans). If you really hate some Thai stars or couples, you should state it truthfully why you hate them instead of making up stupid lies. It is just immature and childish, yet you call yourself “NY fans?” Would NY even appreciate lying fans like you?

@twister02 @MKfan132 did you guys mention NY anywhere?? Cuz @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya claimed you guys were comparing MK to NY??? Perhaps you need to read and see the previous pages.

To all other peaceful NY fans, I usually check this thread for occasional updates out of boredom and do adore Yaya. So when I read crazy lies, it just takes me by surprise. This message is not intent to stir your peaceful sharing or update. But when lies are being thrown around, it’s improtant that a mod intervenes and those other members who don’t even know they’re being talked about should be made aware of.

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
yep that is why I said any couple NOT only MK compared to NY is a BAD IDEA because NY is UNIQUE and unbeatable.The next couple that can surpass NY is yet to come stil unborn maybe 20 to 30 years from now or never:aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

and I am warning and reminding some MK fans here to avoid MK topic in due respect to solid NYers in this thread you can make exclusive MK thread free of charge to avoid fan wars :angel10:as I have said I dont want to hurt the feelings of MK fc I am actually a straight forward person I say what's on my mind good or bad being BRUTALLY HONEST is my weakness:fighting3::fighting3:you will love to hate me:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
I've been silent reader (Yadech's thread) for couple of weeks before sign up AF account. I came across few other pairs fc with bitter comments or want to start fire with Yadech fc. I found it very funny coz in my perception these fc unhappy with their fav pair(s). Their lives seem lack of love and its not healthy. I dont bother go to other pairs thread and leave hurtful comment. World will never be better place if we become bitter person. When i see Yadech, I feel love and that enough for me. Yes.. Im helpless romantic person, and I dont need negative vibe from haters. Let them have a mercy for their black heart. Let spread love

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I wish even if it is just IMAGINATION Davin and Princess Alice will have more love scenes:love::naughty2: that are really INTIMATE:love::naughty2: and more real kisses:love::naughty2:.IMAGINATION applies here since they have different STATUS in society a princess and a body guard is not allowed to fall in love with each other unless the princess will give up her crown to get married to a commoner.I just hope me and the script writer have the same thoughts that Davin and Princess Alice will day dream about themselves MAKING LOVE:icon12::naughty2::love: (remember Yaya herself said her love scenes with Nadech in here will be much :naughty2::aaaaa:EROTIC:icon12: and :naughty2::aaaaa:MATURE:icon12:) because they already realized how much they love each other but in reality it is FORBIDDEN:BangHead:......and then I hope as husband and wife Davin will kiss Princess Alice on her lips:love::naughty2: every time they fight to silence her which is the same in MYF :icon12:

but then again I would rather NOT give high hopes to avoid disappointments like what happen in RS:BangHead:and LLSR:BangHead:
for now I am just focus that I am VERY HAPPY enough seeing NY together in a LAKORN my dream remake of them which is MYF though LR is not actually the same but ALMOST THE SAME at least is enough for me. Thanks to ms Anne T for loving NY:love::clap::cheer:
Well on the original one they got married, so it'll be the same here lol.
Both Kimmy & YaYa is beautiful but Yaya looks more innocent. She could have easily be a princess, where as Kimmy looks more bitchy, on the husband material. I'll put my bet on Nadech, Mark still looks immature.