[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "Amikou, post: 1281612, участник: 22294"] Если ты про Кейт, то она как раз совсем не мягкая, а та еще злыдня, просто умело маскирует это))) [/ QUOTE]
Мне все же кажется, что Кейт добрая, она золотая середина между Аланом и Алисой, т.к. эти двое ненавидят друг друга, но вскоре Алан примет сторону Алисы. Я делаю выводы по видеоролику. А как закончится драма, мне не важно, лишь бы ХЭ:icon12:. Но думаю Анна сделает неожиданный конец. Возможно она выберет и любовь и долг.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
[QUOTE = "Amikou, post: 1281612, участник: 22294"] Если ты про Кейт, то она как раз совсем не мягкая, а та еще злыдня, просто умело маскирует это))) [/ QUOTE]
Мне все же кажется, что Кейт добрая, она золотая середина между Аланом и Алисой, т.к. эти двое ненавидят друг друга, но вскоре Алан примет сторону Алисы. Я делаю выводы по видеоролику. А как закончится драма, мне не важно, лишь бы ХЭ:icon12:. Но думаю Анна сделает неожиданный конец. Возможно она выберет и любовь и долг.
Я тебе точно говорю, она не белая и пушистая. Алан снаружи грубый, но добрый в душе, а Кейт притворяется доброй, но на самом деле та ещё злюка. К тому же, не зря в биографии героини указано её умение смешивать яды.

Amikou

Because majority of members in this thread use English as their second language, so I would recommend everyone here to use English as a primary language to updates or discuss all matters related to LR and NY’s activities in this thread. I know we have many nyfc from others countries around the world I’m very happy and warm welcome all of you, but if you use other languages rather than English, I doubt most of us would understand what you are talking about, even though we have google translation but it’s not convenient for us
Anyway I hope my request won’t make anyone here feel unhappy or uncomfortable :icon12:
Thank you in advance for understanding and I am very sorry if it will upset anyone
From what I know ptenchik doesn't speak English and my English pretty bad too so I talk with ptenchik in our native language. Sorry if we offended someone.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ptenchik said that her English isn't that good so I don't think we should ask her to write in a language she's not very comfortable with. I don't mind translating what she says into English so everyone knows what she says because it turns out that Google translate is actually pretty accurate in terms of translating Russian into English & vice versa, plus it doesn't take that long

Last edited:

Amikou

Ptenchik said that her English isn't that good so I don't think it's ok/fair for her to write in a language she's not very comfortable with. I don't mind translating what she says into English so everyone knows what she says because it turns out that Google translate is actually pretty accurate in terms of translating Russian into English & vice versa, plus it doesn't take that long
Thank you for understanding :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
No more playing games, next station <<<<<< May 14th, Likit Ruk on air episode 1>>>>>>>

cr. bung lakorn

5 years of waiting for NY, 3 years to conceive the storyline, shoot, edit, and 3 or 4 or 5 delays later, it's time to show up for Queen Anne and the team :clap::clap::clap:

I don't want to make comparisons to MYF because it's not a remake of it but I know others will jumpstart with this mindset when you watch the first episdoe. The plotline of princess meeting the marine on the island and they fall in love after their fake marriage while she is hiding is obviously inspired. But the profile of their characters and their dynamic is a 360 from the characters of MYF. I wasn't even into MYF I thought it was a little messy and the leads came off pretty annoying to me. So, initially I was curious to see how Anne would spin this just by her dropping some tid bits here and there because if I didn't like how the lead characters were in MYF how will I feel about the leads in LR? Anne said that she wasn't gonna make it a "jin" fest and if you watch MYF it basically was a jin fest that wasn't so natural or had any progression. But after reading the first 3 episodes, if you felt the same way, you should be reassured that Princess Alice and Davin are way more developed and likeable in this version! Alice, I was worried about the most because she is described as an ice-queen but you'll actually sympathize with her. Davin, I was more worried if he was gonna be a lot like Willy, Chanchon, who is really abrasive and LOUD to me. He's my second least character played by Willy, Por Pla Lai, being the first lol. Davin, he is boo here! ahahhaaha He's more rational and a gentleman to Princess Alice. If you feel like you know the plotline, you probably do but HOW Anne executes it is the game changer. There were several surprises within these first 3 episodes... I'll be waiting to see everyone's reactions during some key scenes ;)

This is the best promo! LOL I'm "hungry" too and THIRSTY!!! Where the hell is that second MV???!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BihEy78BKgb/?taken-by=thongentertainment

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
It’s probably one of those ending that you have imagined for yourself if they end up together or not... you know the type of ending that have u guessing it can go either way..

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yeah, I hope they'll end up together. I want Alice to give up the throne to be with her love :)
I hope they do as well :).

Ptenchik said that her English isn't that good so I don't think we should ask her to write in a language she's not very comfortable with. I don't mind translating what she says into English so everyone knows what she says because it turns out that Google translate is actually pretty accurate in terms of translating Russian into English & vice versa, plus it doesn't take that long
I don't mind it at all :).

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "Nadeya327, post: 1281727, member: 24723"] Поскольку большинство членов этой темы используют английский как свой второй язык, я бы рекомендовал всем здесь использовать английский как основной язык для обновления или обсуждения всех вопросов, связанных с LR и NY в этой теме. Я знаю, что у нас много nyfc из других стран по всему миру. Я очень счастлив и рад приветствовать вас всех, но если вы используете другие языки, а не английский, я сомневаюсь, что большинство из нас поймут, о чем вы говорите, хотя мы есть перевод Google, но это не удобно для нас
В любом случае, я надеюсь, что моя просьба не заставит кого-то здесь чувствовать себя несчастным или неудобным : Icon12:
Заранее спасибо за понимание, и я очень сожалею, если он кого-нибудь расстроит [/ QUOTE]
Я являюсь фанатом NY уже 4 года и все это время я пользовалась переводом Google. Хочу сказать, что мне очень многое не понятно, что пишут другие фанаты, т.к. Google переводит не в точности, а приблизительно. Именно поэтому многое здесь мне кажется чушью. Но я все это читаю и не задаю вопросов. Я просто любуюсь фотографиями и видеороликами NY, которые появляются в потоке. Если большинству не нравится, что я пишу на родном языке, тогда я буду пассивным фанатом (буду смотреть и слушать). Девочкам большое спасибо за поддержку!!!

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
[QUOTE = "Nadeya327, post: 1281727, member: 24723"] Поскольку большинство членов этой темы используют английский как свой второй язык, я бы рекомендовал всем здесь использовать английский как основной язык для обновления или обсуждения всех вопросов, связанных с LR и NY в этой теме. Я знаю, что у нас много nyfc из других стран по всему миру. Я очень счастлив и рад приветствовать вас всех, но если вы используете другие языки, а не английский, я сомневаюсь, что большинство из нас поймут, о чем вы говорите, хотя мы есть перевод Google, но это не удобно для нас
В любом случае, я надеюсь, что моя просьба не заставит кого-то здесь чувствовать себя несчастным или неудобным : Icon12:
Заранее спасибо за понимание, и я очень сожалею, если он кого-нибудь расстроит [/ QUOTE]
Я являюсь фанатом NY уже 4 года и все это время я пользовалась переводом Google. Хочу сказать, что мне очень многое не понятно, что пишут другие фанаты, т.к. Google переводит не в точности, а приблизительно. Именно поэтому многое здесь мне кажется чушью. Но я все это читаю и не задаю вопросов. Я просто любуюсь фотографиями и видеороликами NY, которые появляются в потоке. Если большинству не нравится, что я пишу на родном языке, тогда я буду пассивным фанатом (буду смотреть и слушать). Девочкам большое спасибо за поддержку!!!
Sorry please ignore my earlier request, I am understanding your situation whereas you could not post in English.. sorry and please continue updating in your native language because @YadechTaemint will help to translate into English when she is available :)
I don’t have any problem anymore... I’m more happy that NY have many fans from other countries...

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "Nadeya327, post: 1281769, участник: 24723"] Извините, пожалуйста, проигнорируйте мой предыдущий запрос, я понимаю вашу ситуацию, тогда как вы не можете публиковать сообщения на английском языке. Извините и продолжайте обновление на вашем родном языке, потому что [USER = 24734 ] @YadechTaemint [/ USER] поможет перевести на английский язык, когда она будет доступна :)
У меня больше нет проблем [/ QUOTE]
Спасибо!