[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

I am a bit behind on LR ... Is this airing already? I somehow thought it's airing on Mon-Tue spot on the 14th? I went to Ch.3 YT to see If they uploaded LR and there is nothing yet.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Do you happen to know who I would message to ask about donating? I provided my email, but may have been overlooked.
I just went on their website & clicked on the 'Make a Donation' icon on the right hand side & I got an email this morning with the passwords & an invite to the group

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Guess who just heard her flatmate whistling the first OST :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Playing & singing the OST non-stop since it came out seems to have caused her to develop LR fever :pancarta:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
OMG I don't have paypal account plus from what I know they doesn't receive donations from Russia. I'm so sad I'm enable to watch LR with ENG sub :(

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Really sad cause I can't pay for the subs and it's like I waited like forever for LR to air and when the happy days are really coming CH3 has done this shit:sad6:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When you watch this talui kong tai show + these gifs, you also have to listen to this OST "You're my love, my everything" performed by Yaya at the last CH3 Vic Big 3 and you will understand what it means :love: :thumbup:.Also, this OST could fit LR and Alice's OST. I'm really looking forward to listen to the 3rd song and wish Yaya will sing it and be as good as "you're my love, you're my everything". P'A (Anne's boyfriend) gave us some clues like Yaya will sing in english....so let's hope!

LYRICS "You're my love, you're my everything"
It seems like we’re different, it seems like we’re so far apart
In the differences that the two of us face
It ends up filling our hearts together
We don’t have to make eye contact, we can look at the sky and understand, it’s not important
And we don’t have to be the same
It makes me love you with all of my heart

You are my love, you’re my everything, you are everything
You’re the love and the truth that I’ve never gotten from anyone else
You are my love, you’re my everything, I’ll have only you forever
Heaven created you for me to worry about, I won’t ask for anyone else because I love you

Yaya performs "You're my love, you're my everything"
crNYinterFC (1st video) & Nadech Activity (2nd video)

I love that moment when Nadech was waiting Yaya at the center stage and they both gave this little but warmful touch to each other :love:

Nadech is Yaya's hairstylist

Nadech is Yaya's teacher

Nadech is Yaya's doctor

The Distance
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Two pics which show the "distance" between Davin & Alice but definitely not the same kind of feeling :crybaby2: / :)

cr.annethong_studio

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
When you watch this talui kong tai show + these gifs, you also have to listen to this OST "You're my love, my everything" performed by Yaya at the last CH3 Vic Big 3 and you will understand what it means :love: :thumbup:.Also, this OST could fit LR and Alice's OST. I'm really looking forward to listen to the 3rd song and wish Yaya will sing it and be as good as "you're my love, you're my everything". P'A (Anne's boyfriend) gave us some clues like Yaya will sing in english....so let's hope!

LYRICS "You're my love, you're my everything"
It seems like we’re different, it seems like we’re so far apart
In the differences that the two of us face
It ends up filling our hearts together
We don’t have to make eye contact, we can look at the sky and understand, it’s not important
And we don’t have to be the same
It makes me love you with all of my heart

You are my love, you’re my everything, you are everything
You’re the love and the truth that I’ve never gotten from anyone else
You are my love, you’re my everything, I’ll have only you forever
Heaven created you for me to worry about, I won’t ask for anyone else because I love you

Yaya performs "You're my love, you're my everything"
cr.O.S chuchu (1st video) & Nadech Activity (2nd video)

I love that moment when Nadech was waiting Yaya at the center stage and they both gave this little but warmful touch to each other :love:

Nadech is Yaya's hairstylist

Nadech is Yaya's teacher

Nadech is Yaya's doctor

The Distance
cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Two pics which show the "distance" between Davin & Alice but definitely not the same kind of feeling :crybaby2: / :)

cr.annethong_studio
@sasuke06 Here engsub video Yaya to sing you are my love
[KARA+THAI+ ENGSUB] Yaya Urassaya - You Are My Love in VicBig3 2018 #NYinterFC