[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I just noticed almost her whole cast is European mixed. . . and OMG Mr. Ning is in here?!!
Yup, Hyrosos is a fictional kingdom in Europe so the cast playing key figures from that country are mixed. Apart from Nadech, everyone else without a relation to Hyrosos is Thai (I think). And Mr Ning's role is King Henry in here, who is Princess Alice's (Yaya) grandfather

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Seems like this "Premium magazine" #PremiumByPappayonbunterng is the "MUST TO HAVE" right now in town because those who have succeeded to get it litterally said things like:

"I'm gonna die, I was not expected these love scenes"

"They said they cannot touch each other because of the different social status but what is this?!!!"

"Deep love....Deep kiss"

So Yaya didn't lie when she talked about love scenes in LR! :naughty2:

Love scenes in Likit Rak the crown princess

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC2: but she said it will not be like usual
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act together ka

#PremiumByPappayonbunterng

cr.ppbt_magazine

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, Hyrosos is a fictional kingdom in Europe so the cast playing key figures from that country are mixed. Apart from Nadech, everyone else without a relation to Hyrosos is Thai (I think). And Mr Ning's role is King Henry in here, who is Princess Alice's (Yaya) grandfather
Ahhhh. Makes sense!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Seems like this "Premium magazine" is the "MUST TO HAVE" right now in town because those who has succeeded to get it litterally said things like:

"I'm gonna die, I was not expected these love scenes"

"They said they cannot touch each other because of the different social status butwhat is this?!!!"

"Deep love....Deep kiss"

So Yaya didn't lie when she talked about love scenes in LR! :naughty2:

Love scenes in Likit Rak the crown princess

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC2: but she said it will not be like usual
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act alongside together ka

cr.ppbt_magazine
I saw someone's IG post about magazine & I was literally screaming. I'm so happy I bought it now :cheer:
THE SCENE WHERE ALICE & DAVIN WERE DANCING TOGETHER ALONE IN THE BALLROOM HAS A KISS SCENE. LIKE A PROPER KISS :aaaaa::aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Biq32_5nRlz/

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult