[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
The fcs are so funny with the JLR soundtrack and the used the original one ahhahahahah JLR is actually the #1 classic slap kiss that I would be down to see NY in the remake.

You guys know Yaya mention that this beach scene was one of her favorites from their Perd Kong right? There's a reason why ahhaaha she said their beach fight was pretty epic how they were fighting in the sand and how her dress got tore up... gonna have to wait to see how they get to this point.
OMG I love JLR remake for NY:love::nut::love::naughty2::love::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

nayahouse114

sarNie Egg
Hi. I just created an account on paypal and made a donation. That's all :)
Hi, I tried paying through their account but Failed many times. Is it because they don't accept request from Singapore ? Are you able to help me ? Can I write to you personally?

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Hi, I tried paying through their account but Failed many times. Is it because they don't accept request from Singapore ? Are you able to help me ? Can I write to you personally?
Oh, don't know if I can help you cuz my English is pretty bad. I know they should accept donations from Singapore. Are you have account on paypal? First of all you should create an account there and then make the donations.
Here is paypal official site:
https://www.paypal.com

nayahouse114

sarNie Egg
Oh, don't know if I can help you cuz my English is pretty bad. I know they should accept donations from Singapore. Are you have account on paypal? First of all you should create an account there and then make the donations.
I already have a Paypal account. But they don't allow me to send the money. Very weird. So I am thinking if I could send money to you and hope you could pay for me and let them send the invitation to my email account. Sorry if this is toomuch a request to you !

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I already have a Paypal account. But they don't allow me to send the money. Very weird. So I am thinking if I could send money to you and hope you could pay for me and let them send the invitation to my email account. Sorry if this is toomuch a request to you !
Please check your inbox :)

Amikou

Your method is not suitable. They sent invitations to email that linked with your paypal account.
So try to make donation again and check you email. You may also write your mail on SJDK facebook page.

nayahouse114

sarNie Egg
Your method is not suitable. They sent invitations to email that linked with your paypal account.
So try to make donation again and check you email. You may also write your mail on SJDK facebook page.
I just tried still can't mentioning something "to comply with international regulation, your transaction has been cancelled
" I tried to send them message through Facebook message but no reply too :(

CaSURVIVOUR

i never see a lakorn where the actors kiss with their tongues, its too vulgar maybe, but i just hope yaya did really open her lips so they could bite each other lips, because she always like closing her lips when do kissing scene even in that picture
It's not vulgar its just passionate and torrid kiss aka French kiss wherein you can see the two kissers showed their tongues touching each other you watch American and European movies so you will know what I mean hehehe

Amikou

I just tried still can't mentioning something "to comply with international regulation, your transaction has been cancelled
" I tried to send them message through Facebook message but no reply too :(
That's very strange.... They accept donations from Russia but no Singapore? In this case I don't even know how to help you. Hope other girls here may help. It'll be very sad if you can't join us ...

nayahouse114

sarNie Egg
That's very strange.... They accept donations from Russia but no Singapore? In this case I don't even know how to help you. Hope other girls here may help. It'll be very sad if you can't join us ...
Yes I am so looking forward to this drama and yet ...! I've got nothing to say. May have to wait till copyright is over

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Your English is good and as you know majority of the fans here, English is our second language too. I make mistakes all the time, but I hope what I typed down, people got the gist of it. Practice makes perfect and I understood you find so please don't be discourage. ;) There's no grammar police here, I hope not, so type away!

CaSURVIVOUR

Seems like this "Premium magazine" #PremiumByPappayonbunterng is the "MUST TO HAVE" right now in town because those who have succeeded to get it litterally said things like:

"I'm gonna die, I was not expected these love scenes"

"They said they cannot touch each other because of the different social status but what is this?!!!"

"Deep love....Deep kiss"

So Yaya didn't lie when she talked about love scenes in LR! :naughty2:

Love scenes in Likit Rak the crown princess

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC2: but she said it will not be like usual
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act together ka

#PremiumByPappayonbunterng

cr.ppbt_magazine

I guess N.Y. just level up from fake kisses to lip locked to Open mouth kisses :aaaaa:N.Y. said they are more mature in LR good thing they're real life sweethearts:love::naughty2::aaaaa::thumbup: