[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay, I was not expecting to get hooked. 555 I haven't watch a single NY lakorn since GRGR. The first episode was pretty good to be honest. It really brings back my Manee Yard Fah days. I'm excited for the next epsisode already. NY's acting has improved quite a lot from the last time I saw them onscreen. Nadech really worked hard for that bod. 555 I can never get enough of Yaya's hair. It's freakin perfect.

littleminions39

sarNie Egg
Im soooo soooo jealous with those who understand thai language :sad6:I tried to donate by using paypal so many times, but cannot. This is the first time i sign up paypal, and i dont know how to use it. Does anyone in here from Malaysia and already donated? Please let me know. I want to ask many thing. Thankyouuu:icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Really!?!?!?!?
Yes, it was silly and cute at the same time. Some of us LOL, not that we were watching together, but I could only imagined since I was laughing when it happened. I heard there were three cameos, but I wasn't paying attention so missed it but definitely saw the one obvious one.

Now I am going to carefully look for her cameos in all episodes just in case.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, it was silly and cute at the same time. Some of us LOL, not that we were watching together, but I could only imagined since I was laughing when it happened. I heard there were three, but I wasn't paying attention so missed it but differently saw the one obvious one.
Did I really miss it??!! Haha. When did she show up?

I wanna see her onscreen so bad!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne's visuals (not her, her video quality haha) have always been stunning and creative. Now let's hope she doesn't screw up like she did Ab Ruk Online, my last Thong production.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
That's MAM!! She's cameo~ing as Alice's mom?
Yes that's Mam - Alice's mom. Cindy's real husband plays Davin's dad. Both are dead and now I am wondering if there's backstory to them. Alice's mom was a commoner who married Alice's dad. Pretty fast pace and a lot of information in episode 1.

Reactions: Dal

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes that's Mam - Alice's mom. Cindy's real husband plays Davin's dad. Both are dead and now I am wondering if there's backstory to them. Alice's mom was a commoner who married Alice's dad. Pretty fast pace and a lot of information in episode 1.
Ahh. I hope there isn't a back story. Haha. I'd rather they not be connected via their parents.

I think the pace is okay, it's more like too much in one episode. Like you said there's a lot of info in one episode. All I hear is dramatic/action bgm. I need a break. Haha. I like most of the individual scenes and everything, but it's too much in one episode. I feel overwhelmed. Haha. I like how detailed-oriented Anne is, but I don't know if I like her prolonging the scenes that much.