[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I'll take a shot at translating: Today you (or we?) are not an officer, not a royal (?). You are just one normal/average man that stays with me right?

Someone please translate what 'ong karat' means, I forgot lol. The last part may also not be 100% correct
ongkarat = bodyguard... I think)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thank-you as well :).

When asked if he misses her he said "well...sometimes". I think the reporter then asked what he does when he misses her (I couldn't hear the question clearly) & Na said they usually/normally talk to each other (like texting etc) & that they haven't met yet (probably talking about filming, events etc). The reporter then asked if they haven't met in a while (?) & Nadech said they have met but not in the context of work, where people can say that they've seen them meet. Reporter then asked if they meet often & he said yes, they meet often.

Another reporter then asked whether they will travel to China for LR if they have the chance. Na said it's up to the elders & the channel. He said he would be happy to go if they have the chance because he hasn't been to China before & there is a lot of fc there.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not fluent in Thai)
Thank you so much for translating it for me :)

Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :love:

Aww:icon12::love:.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone please translate what Alice said in the video that Anne shared
Yeah... what did she say? Sounded almost like love confession :love:
It's been translated by fellow fans here, but I am going to tease a bit...

Alice: Tonight you're not a soldier, not a bodyguard. You're just an ordinary guy that's in front of me, right? (from above IG that Anne posted)

If Mr. Anne follows the script then it should continue as followed:
Alice: You could do anything you want.
Dawin: Yes that right.
Alice: Then what do you want to do?

the rest is TO BE CONTINUED - MONDAY....:aaaaa:

lavie93

NY 4ever
It's been translated by fellow fans here, but I am going to tease a bit...

Alice: Tonight you're not a soldier, not a bodyguard. You're just an ordinary guy that's in front of me, right? (from above IG that Anne posted)

If Mr. Anne follows the script then it should continue as followed:
Alice: You could do anything you want.
Dawin: Yes that right.
Alice: Then what do you want to do?

the rest is TO BE CONTINUED - MONDAY....:aaaaa:
I think i've read this part, i don't want to spoil but after that, Nadech takes the initiative but .... and in the next day, there will be the hug as we saw in trailer.... Is that right? :celebrate16:

lavie93

NY 4ever
If you read it:). Just making it more exciting for the rest to catch it Monday ;). I read it but still excited for Monday because it can be different based on Mr. Anne's edits.
I just understand the script in general way, i read the script by translating it to English, and that was not really accurately translated. I'm not a Thai speaker, and i can't even read Thai. Are u Thai btw? :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
:BangHead: I am so missing out and wish that I ordered this book. :BangHead: I read that Anne said no more photobook production, but I clicked on the notification button just in case :angel10:
You and anyone who missed the photobook should just buy the premium magazine. I'm pretty sure that even though a lot of people are still requesting for them to re-print the book it won't happen coz they said so hahahaha it's Anne's staff that are doing the packaging and shipping they don't have the man power for all of the requests hahaha... Ya'll shoulda jump on it was out for a month ahahahaa That's why they do requests coz they don't want to over print what they can't sell. Anne's team said they only had a little left after they finished the prints coz they ordered just the right amount that was the minimum bulk requirement to their orders so they're not gonna have a ton left after it prints. The Premium magazine most likely has similar photos to the photobook and it's usually the best magazine out of all of the lakorn mags because the quality is better and there are more pics and I believe summary. And it's only $10 while the photobook was $32. The photobook has nice photos and more of bts side but it doesn't have the summary. Some previews of the photobook I saw had a whole page that was just like the sky ahhaha made me so mad ahaha wasted a page ahahhahaha but it's weird to say coz we have magazines here too but when you get the thai ones in had, it's REAL NICE. The other magazine they have at ethaicd has a poster ahahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just understand the script in general way, i read the script by translating it to English, and that was not really accurately translated. I'm not a Thai speaker, and i can't even read Thai. Are u Thai btw? :)
No, I am not Thai. I grew up watching Thai lakorn, Chinese drama, India movie, due to my mom's addiction and picked up the language.. Currently she's addicted to Korean Dramas and the boy bands. Her "likes" and "shares" of boybands on FB had me smh. :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You and anyone who missed the photobook should just buy the premium magazine. I'm pretty sure that even though a lot of people are still requesting for them to re-print the book it won't happen coz they said so hahahaha it's Anne's staff that are doing the packaging and shipping they don't have the man power for all of the requests hahaha... Ya'll shoulda jump on it was out for a month ahahahaa That's why they do requests coz they don't want to over print what they can't sell. Anne's team said they only had a little left after they finished the prints coz they ordered just the right amount that was the minimum bulk requirement to their orders so they're not gonna have a ton left after it prints. The Premium magazine most likely has similar photos to the photobook and it's usually the best magazine out of all of the lakorn mags because the quality is better and there are more pics and I believe summary. And it's only $10 while the photobook was $32. The photobook has nice photos and more of bts side but it doesn't have the summary. Some previews of the photobook I saw had a whole page that was just like the sky ahhaha made me so mad ahaha wasted a page ahahhahaha but it's weird to say coz we have magazines here too but when you get the thai ones in had, it's REAL NICE. The other magazine they have at ethaicd has a poster ahahaha
Where do i get that magazine? My friend is going to Thailand tomorrow and I want to ask her but at the same time, she's going there because her dad stop his medical treatment ( they retired in Thailand) and waiting it out til the end. It would be so wrong of me to ask her to pick up a magazine for me.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Where do i get that magazine? My friend is going to Thailand tomorrow and I want to ask her but at the same time, she's going there because her dad stop his medical treatment ( they retired in Thailand) and waiting it out til the end. It would be so wrong of me to ask her to pick up a magazine for me.
Yeah... and I hear from Thai fans that it's kinda hard to find them too especially if you're not in BKK. But those magazines don't have a ton of print out anyway. It'll be cheap if you got it through your friend but it's like not worth it for her to go track it down unless she comes across it randomly coz it's gonna be hard to track it down now.
https://www.ethaicd.com/list.php?keyword=likit+ruk&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0