[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
when they in chiang rai i wish they would stay as long as possible and didnt back to hrysos, but now its like my heart scream alice please go to hrysos ASAP i need dawin to feel desperate and have more courage to acknowledge his own heart and have some courage to be brave and realize that he loves you and wanna be close to you and feels you more until hugging and kissing you become his drug

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
when they in chiang rai i wish they would stay as long as possible and didnt back to hrysos, but now its like my heart scream alice please go to hrysos ASAP i need dawin to feel desperate and have more courage to acknowledge his own heart and have some courage to be brave and realize that he loves you and wanna be close to you and feel you more until hugging and kissing you become his drug
We need to be in the same room watching lakorn together because we think alike! :thumbup:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg...I hope they didn't really cut out the scarf scene??? Been seeing that in the MV & omg it look so endearing that I've been waiting for it.

Barely reading through all pages & damn it does move so quick. Just gotta say, save the drama for Spicy, not here. That forum is full of shit ppl who would love to argue with you & possibly ban you if they cant win. Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay one thing I learn from today's episode - I need new PC ASAP :fighting3:

Need to watch ep with eng sub tho...
I beg my honey to leave his powerful Mac Pro at home so I can use that to watch because it nevers lag while I keep my slower Macbook opened to spazz! I have the best setup for Monday and Tuesday ( if I take a day off to watch live). However, because it's mostly action tomorrow I'll go into work and save that vacation day for next week or after when the episode will be more sweet scenes.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Before going to sleep tonight, let me put one of my wish here.
Looks like LR has a bunch of flashback scenes, I hope in future episodes the sweet scenes that being cut will be shown. :)

See you all tomorrow on next episode :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
When does ch3 actually post this on YouTube? I couldn't catch it live. Gosh! The wait time & eng sub wait is killing me lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It does not !! Anyways I respect everyone's opinion !! If people don't like they should not watch this show !! As an international viewer I am enjoying every bit of this show! ! I am following this forum last couple of weeks , people are so negative here !!
Most if not all that are in here still enjoy this lakorn, complaints or not. I don't think there's any lakorn w/o complaints.
I would be lying if I said I've never watch it again. I will repeat the entire lakorn when it ends. Not mocking you but you seem like a sunny person and it's good that you enjoying this.

lavie93

NY 4ever
I really don't know how they wrap things up in just 4 last eps. Sure they will continue to cut down A&D scene.

All we want is this drama can last longer. :(