[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
LR isn't bad at all ahahhahaha I wish I was a chinese fan right now so I can just be loving everything about this ahahhaa I know we complain a lot it's only because this lakorn SHOULD definitely be better but it's not due to things that are actually controllable...choices in editing. I agree there are plenty of things to enjoy here too. There are plenty of outstanding scenes in each episode but editing really controls how you feel overall while you're watching for the 2 hours or as you're following the whole series. But there are some voids... I just find it so ludicrous that they would cut out NY scenes for scenes that don't matter. And the music.... at least the club music is gone ahhahaha
I totally agreed as much as we complain it’s still enjoyable. I was just hoping this would be the it drama for them since it’s like the perfect cast crew etc but nope they fail lol . Btw I thought we wasn’t editing anymore after 4 ? Also did any fans complain on Ann Chanel 3 etc ig ?

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
In the medal/badge scene - Princess Alice thanks him for everything he did on duty and off duty. Dawin asked to speak to Naree - he said he never gave her anything as her husband but before they separate he wants to be a sweet husband. He gives her his medal, his dad gave his mum a bravery medal and he knows it's not expensive but hopes she will accept it. It symbolises doing your duty out of love, a heart of loyalty, and he wants to give the medal to Naree to represent all the feelings he has for her... (Seriously I die, this scene was so sweet) The time they shared, Naree as his wife, will stay with him because he was happy.
He then hands her the medal hesitant if she likes it or not and she says she does....
She then replies that anything he gives her she likes, and Dawin says it's not valuable, but Naree says that anything he gives her is valuable to her heart more than anything else to cherish and remind her of a time that she once was Naree, Lt Commander Dawin's wife. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: The feelings in this scene OMGGGGAWDDD

It was an amazing scene :icon12:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I totally agreed as much as we complain it’s still enjoyable. I was just hoping this would be the it drama for them since it’s like the perfect cast crew etc but nope they fail lol . Btw I thought we wasn’t editing anymore after 4 ? Also did any fans complain on Ann Chanel 3 etc ig ?
I haven't looked through a lot of the feedback but at a quick glance most of the Thais loved the episode yesterday... I think the two big NY scenes overshadowed the flaws this time ahhahhaha but the Thais have settled down with their complaints since last week. It's the international fans that are still popping off tbh. Look at this girl in this post hahahaha she's right though. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjm_gJ1BGjv/?taken-by=thongentertainment

I looked at this series like it should be easy peasy just give me this generic storyline with some good acting and eye candy should be good... they have a great cast, director, anne usually feeds the romance.... then first came the medicore soundtrack so I'm like alright I'll take some points off of that then came the editing from episode 3 I was like wtf ahahhaha with this storyline and everyone involved you'd think they just knock it out of the park but the editing really destroyed it. It's supposed to be a romance but the romance plot is secondary to the throne grabbing plot. Even if there are secondary characters but it's "supposed" to be a romance, those dialogue from the secondary character should also be about the leads but it's about the grandfather and where is Alice... that's just how it's supposed to be if you're telling me that it's geared towards a romance. Anne doesn't even what her lakorn is about ahahhahaha

QueenDey

sarNie Egg
:nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

I thought this production was bad before, now I just hate them hahahahahaha I understand if the need to keep it at 12 episodes. But when you see scenes of will and kate that are insignificant you wonder why they sacrifice the leads scenes! The first scenes of will and kate from today, who caares? It was SO long too. Then they had another one that involved the bodyguard, WHO CARES!!!! It doesn't even have to be their fin scenes just lead scenes with development is fine.
Ikr!! I guess i am not the only one who think that kate and will get too much screen time than pra'nang. They should've cut kate and will scenes instead

Last edited:

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
I have not read yet the feedback but it seems like the editing sucks in some moments like usual? I have just seen these clips in NYClub_pantip, OMGGGGGGGG The feels :love::love::love::love::love:

As for me, I know they will not kiss each other according to the script but what I saw here, HOLY SAUCE !!!! I am more than satisfied, this is really so EROTIC. They didn't kiss each other but their nose and lips were touching for a long time.....they breathed on each other :love:, HOLY SAUCE!!!

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

This scene is amazing too. You guys need to know what they were saying to each other :icon12:. Alice called Dawin so sweetly like "everything that comes from you Win has a value for me". The way they hug each other it's like they know it will be the last time, NY acted really well, I had the feel by seeing them.

cr.NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB
"everything that comes from you Win has a value for me" This line so deep. Looking forward to see Nadech and Yaya expressions for that scene. I stopped watching LR raw version after ep4. With just couple of weeks for LR completed, I enjoyed your posts so much and I get some pictures of what's going on between the scenes. Waiting for English sub such a torture but I guess I don't mind. Good thing comes to those wait.:angel10:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ikr!! I guess i am not the only one who think that kate and will get too much screen time than pra'nang. They should've cut kate and will scenes instead o
Girl, get ready hahaha more to come ahhahaha you can already tell that Anne and her bf are going to give importance to Kate. When people got mad at them for ending episode 3 on Kate, even basic fans know that you don't end an episode on non-leads or non-peak scenes, the boyfriend came out to defend their decision hard, he said Kate is a very important character ahhahaah they are so dumb when you have bad editing mostly the hardcore fans will keep watching which is the case. But the lack of lead scenes and such will even alienate the hardcore fans so good luck to them hahaha I thought episode 7 was as good as 5 I'm just annoyed that they are still cutting out good NY scenes and there are some bad transitioning still. I hope 8 is better too coz supposedly the editing is by the regular editors now so lets hope we finish strong.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhhh love the medal scene for sure. The words from both, his voice, the face, the sadness, the pain..I felt it all. Love these two! I'm excited to see Dawin long for her now & the pain. Something about Nadech playing those roles. It get me everytime!
After episode 8, his ass needs to be longing for her. He's my bae but I am team Alice after episode 8 ( not spoiling for anyone since there's already pictures and clip posted in Youtube/IG in the past).

( let's see how long I can keep it up since he breaks me easily with his handsomeness) :icon12::risas3:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
After episode 8, his ass needs to be longing for her. He's my bae but I am team Alice after episode 8 ( not spoiling for anyone since there's already pictures and clip posted in Youtube/IG in the past).

( let's see how long I can keep it up since he breaks me easily with his handsomeness) :icon12::risas3:
Lmao you're so silly but I completely feel you. How can we be mad at the handsome guy for too long? He give me butterflies all the time with his jealousy, angry & hurt look. Lol
So is he going to do something we are gonna be upset about in epi 8????

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh love the medal scene for sure. The words from both, his voice, the face, the sadness, the pain..I felt it all. Love these two! I'm excited to see Dawin long for her now & the pain. Something about Nadech playing those roles. It get me everytime!
Nadech really surprised me with this medal scene. The tenderness in this scene is definitely unseen for NY onscreen interaction. Even though the feelings are different between the medal scene and the star gazing scene, I prefer the medal scenes just because the dialogue was better and it was pretty unique.

I think the dialogue that was missing from the star gazing scene that could've added something was when Davin said, you're a regular person now you can do whatever you want...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao you're so silly but I completely feel you. How can we be mad at the handsome guy for too long? He give me butterflies all the time with his jealousy, angry & hurt look. Lol
So is he going to do something we are gonna be upset about in epi 8????
It's the church scene and there's video clips out there of it.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
True. I think if the song was better that scene would been lit too. Their touch, u can tell they wanted each other baddd. Buttt, I really love the metal scene. It was just perfect!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
That church scene looks intense. Only seen it in the MV. Alice was balling her eyes out but I dont know what Dawin said to her. I'm ready for that episode tho