[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m00nlight

sarNie Egg
have you guys ever wonder WHAT IF nadech & yaya aren't actually together in real life but just really really close friend? after all, they never confirm their relationship so there can be that possiblity. I would be so sad.
That was me when I was still trying to convince myself they're not together to save myself from heartbreak. BUT after stalking them..... :naughty2:
IF they're not together? I would be heartbroken for maybe days or months or years but then I would always remember their relationship as one of the BEST. In the industry they're in, it is hard to find that kind of friendship. It would be just like with leonardo dicaprio and kate winslet.
I will be disappointed absolutely...but just like @annmott said....real-life Jack (Leo) and Rose (Kate) love each other, just not in that way (they are not dating). They remained close friends for more than 20 years, and they've had nothing but sweet things to say about each other (like Nadech and Yaya).
So, if Nadech and Yaya's hearts didn't go on past the bounds of friendship, they will still have their amazing solid friendship through the years.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
ahhahahah IDGAF about non-nyers ahahhahaah Yaya fans should feel ok... but if they start tripping it's more of the ones who HATE Nadech but for the most part Yaya is always shooting two at once so they have plenty of options... she actually has a healthy amount of variety as far as starring in non-Nadech pairings. It's Nadech who is shady. hahahaha but the thing is even so, his more recent stuff he did up the variety it was just his beginning and the last two-three years was back to back with Yaya and one production took longer than necessary that delayed his opportunities to work more. And he was a little lazy on and off... he only shot one at a time or his production delays wastes time for him to pick up something. I'm not even really that desperate for another pairing of NY coz we have had 6 and a movie on the way hahahahah and I do need a break coz when it's an NY project I follow everything from pre to post production so it's high dedication... but I also sympathize with us coz DJA wasn't even a full series it had 10 episodes, LLSR had 10 episodes... only GRGR and Toranee were lengthy so I understand and I know the feeling of not being satisfied. Especially with how Thonget did us dirty... everyone loses their appeal at some point so I'd rather get my fix of NY asap before they lose their spark for me too. Like some people want them to reunite in their 30s.. NO I don't think I'll be interested in Yaya in her 30s... Nadech maybe but Yaya no I'll be done with her ass... majority of the scripts for actresses are written for younger aged characters unless the script is written for a 30 something character but those storylines usually not my cup of tea. You want them at their peak... not when they're old and used up ahahhaa

I'll post Nadech's student film to help up his non-Yaya pairings ahhaha he was gonna cast Yaya in this too as the Starbucks girl hahahaah
Wow! That is a long movie project & funny! Lol

Where did you guys watch where Ya talked about the 7 years thingy?

That's one of the biggest miaunderstanding about NY fans is that they're possessive of NY and want them to work with only each other. If you're normal, hahahah, you have to be realistic and know that they can't work with just each other. The real reason why some of their lakorns with other actors do well is actually because NY fans actually do support their solo projects which helps their ratings and buzz but can you say the same about their individual fans supporting NY work? NO ahhaha look at Yaya@pantip fans... go to their accounts and you see that they don't support NY works at all. But NY fans have the right to choose which lakorns or pairings they like too but it's not fair to say they just want NY only ahahha some do ahahha we've seen it. Me personally, I literally hate the majority of the actors in the industry so if Nadech isn't going to act with Bella or Matt then I'll be hating hahahaha if Yaya isn't acting with Mario or Nine, then I'll be hating too hahahaha

I am a hardcore NYer very possessive fan I even wish NY not to be paired with different artists but I am reasonable enough to accept the fact that NY is super popular and very in demand.I want NY to EXPLORE and get more richer cause I love them as a fan and a mother hehe.I am much very open for NY to be paired to someone else that suits them.I wish to see Mario and Great with Yaya and Nadech with Delriba of China.But I am more on YaRio reel shipper.

The reason why I want NY to work together EXCLUSIVELY same with your reason @m3lhouse while NY are still young and very much in demand time will come NY will loose their SPARKS and less in demand so I am just being an opportunist for NY.But I am happy the way ch3 handles NY 's career they balance it well only some are BLINDS they dont realized that they got what they want NY have done several lakorns with different partners already even now after LR they will separate to do another one separately.We dont even know when is the next NY lakorn will happen.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhahahah IDGAF about non-nyers ahahhahaah Yaya fans should feel ok... but if they start tripping it's more of the ones who HATE Nadech but for the most part Yaya is always shooting two at once so they have plenty of options... she actually has a healthy amount of variety as far as starring in non-Nadech pairings. It's Nadech who is shady. hahahaha but the thing is even so, his more recent stuff he did up the variety it was just his beginning and the last two-three years was back to back with Yaya and one production took longer than necessary that delayed his opportunities to work more. And he was a little lazy on and off... he only shot one at a time or his production delays wastes time for him to pick up something. I'm not even really that desperate for another pairing of NY coz we have had 6 and a movie on the way hahahahah and I do need a break coz when it's an NY project I follow everything from pre to post production so it's high dedication... but I also sympathize with us coz DJA wasn't even a full series it had 10 episodes, LLSR had 10 episodes... only GRGR and Toranee were lengthy so I understand and I know the feeling of not being satisfied. Especially with how Thonget did us dirty... everyone loses their appeal at some point so I'd rather get my fix of NY asap before they lose their spark for me too. Like some people want them to reunite in their 30s.. NO I don't think I'll be interested in Yaya in her 30s... Nadech maybe but Yaya no I'll be done with her ass... majority of the scripts for actresses are written for younger aged characters unless the script is written for a 30 something character but those storylines usually not my cup of tea. You want them at their peak... not when they're old and used up ahahhaa

I'll post Nadech's student film to help up his non-Yaya pairings ahhaha he was gonna cast Yaya in this too as the Starbucks girl hahahaah
Finally read this novel cause I was on my phone when you posted. You’re right about Daras losing their appeal. Once I am gone , I ain’t coming back. I am very picky and narrow minded when it comes to pra’nangs. You better not be married with or without kids. I don’t care for the type of roles they have for 30s nang’eks ( divorcee, mistress, aunts, etc) which means I won’t be interested in their lakorns. As soon as Nadech is married, I’ll probably lose interest in seeing him as pra’ek.

Nothatrose

sarNie Egg
@Nothatrose - thanks for the fanfic! :)
Thanks Alichgo for reading.

I don't seem to get the image of him cuddling her at the end of ep 10 out of my mind. There has to be a morning after scene because in epi 11 they were kind of different(?). I mean, closer and shy kind of different. They really couldn't look into each other eyes without fidgeting. It was subtle but it was there. Argghhh!!! This is me when it comes to shipping. I just can't get it out of my head. And am definitely working to make it right. Haha!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Alichgo for reading.

I don't seem to get the image of him cuddling her at the end of ep 10 out of my mind. There has to be a morning after scene because in epi 11 they were kind of different(?). I mean, closer and shy kind of different. They really couldn't look into each other eyes without fidgeting. It was subtle but it was there. Argghhh!!! This is me when it comes to shipping. I just can't get it out of my head. And am definitely working to make it right. Haha!!
I forgot to mention that I started to hyperventilate after the sentence that ended with “mission” because all sorts of naughty thoughts came to mind. However, you kept it clean. :risas3:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Fai Luang actually sounds good to me aftr reading the synopsis. ideal slap / kiss for me.

Ive got a question tho, now that Likit Ruk has ended, is there anyway to watch it now with eng subtitle? been planning to rewatch the series... if anyone be so kind to message me a link or anything. Id be eternally grateful.

PandaChan

sarNie Egg
I would even settle for the - they've been promised to each other since they were kids, nang'ek studies abroad and pra'ek runs a company lol... they get married and just so much jealously and back and forth but they live in the same house so there is plenty of interaction, and no r scene, it will be a willing scene!

Or... the I'll sell you my daughter one to get out of debt lol... again, no r scene, must be a willing scene!! lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Fai Luang actually sounds good to me aftr reading the synopsis. ideal slap / kiss for me.

Ive got a question tho, now that Likit Ruk has ended, is there anyway to watch it now with eng subtitle? been planning to rewatch the series... if anyone be so kind to message me a link or anything. Id be eternally grateful.
Ugh Willy was so handsome in his prime!:love: I like that the revenge wasn’t on nang’ek, but she was collateral damage cause she wanted to protect her sister. Whereas KC, pra’ek was out to get nang’ek and that ridiculous morning after dedication. In modern day FL, they can make the R into an “agreed Willing” cause nang’ek agrees to meet pra’ek anyway. FL was a revenge with no action story line unlike KC. Just straight up slap kiss revenge, romance, jealous and arrogant pra’ek. As far as the reason, at least in FL - nang’ek sister did tricked pra’ek dad and he kill him self ( or was it heart failure? It’s been so long) ( gosh can’t believe I watch this with my mom) Lol. KC was kind of rushed to judgment w/o facts until later on. There’s so many various revenge lakorns that copied from each other so if I get one like FL , I am happy.

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I spent an hour to read all comments:clap:

I know, I'm late and my listing for NY lakorn is:

1. GRGR and LR - will explain why
2. DJA
3. RS - I loved it even it was not perfect
4. LLSR - their acting was great and I loved Yaya as Ramin or Petra
5. TNNKK - was sometimes boring and too much time spent on explaining the importance of agriculture etc.

Why I love LR the same as GRGR? Their roles are matured and their acting was great compared to their young age in GRGR. The expression of their eyes and face is so bomb now that they have grown up, not to mention Dawin's tone of voice and sound:love:. And I love their character as Alice and Dawin. Their love for each other is greater than their own life. You see Alice risking her life to save his mom and himself. How much she must love him. And Dawin loves and respect Alice so much that he put all his own need aside, not to touch her and watch from far is enough. Risking his life and even he would die he would not regret. Find a man like that!

This is so romantic:angel10: there are not much of a thorough discussion for them, but I now came to conclusion that Dawin and Alice are like Nadech and Yaya - action speaks louder than words:risas3: hahaha. True, ep12 could have been better and so many parts put in a rush, but after rewatching so many times, it wasn't so bad. All the missing interactions and conversations between them is explained with the archery scene, the letter and the summary when they met at the beach. You have to IMAGINE:risas3:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, I just bought tickets to see Yaya at the gala premier of Brother of the year in Singapore .:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:I tell u guys the tickets are selling fast with very little seats left even though golden village Instagram just post it up 3hours ago :thumbup::thumbup:
Oh, you lucky one:thumbup: please tell us about and take pictures for us:worship2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
These two are just so cute. In real, we don't ask anything from them, just stay next to each other and then, just admire their natural sweetness :love:

cr.THONGENTERTAINMENT

Touchy Yaya like usual :) (For sure she loves Nadech's chest haha)

Let me tell you a secret "P' Bearrrrrrrr" ( I love when she calls him P'Bear, Tee rak too :naughty2:)

Yaya has the most beautiful and communicative smile, each time she smiles, this world is beautiful!

I dedicate this gif to Mr Anne, Mister scissors :risas3:

Credits go to nnucknick_ny

After Hong Kong....let's seal our love destiny in Jungfraujoch ka P' Nadech (Look at their hands !!! I saw you haha )

cr.thongentertainment

It has always been like this.... Btw, what Yaya's older sister P'Cat on the right is doing haha. This is the real "Nong Pee TeeRak"

cr.rightful owners

Last edited: