[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm at a BBQ so I can't watch the interview but using the tweets I've seen, she said:
  • They have quite a few couple stuff
  • There are some stuff they buy & exchange with each other (i.e. they buy each other stuff)
  • It's not to the extent where she buys a ring to give to him but also there is (I think she means there are some stuff she has bought specifically for him) - NY style of answering lol
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please
https://twitter.com/TKetwech/status/1022111992570695683?s=19

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I'm at a BBQ so I can't watch the interview but using the tweets I've seen, she said:
  • They have quite a few couple stuff
  • There are some stuff they buy & exchange with each other (i.e. they buy each other stuff)
  • It's not to the extent where she buys stuff to give to him but also there is (I think she means there are some stuff she has bought specifically for him) - NY style of answering lol
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please
https://twitter.com/TKetwech/status/1022111992570695683?s=19
We can slap the troll with this interview.. :fighting3::pancarta::aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::worship2:

You missed the most interesting and funny part. Michelle asked to the MCs "everybody knows?" (NY are dating) then Chompoo replied loudly "THE WHOLE COUNTRY KNOWS!" :thumbup:. The reason why NY are scared to go on 3Zaap show haha.
my most :icon12:FAVORITE in 3Zaap is Ms Chompoo:love::icon12::naughty2: she knows how to tease :icon12:NY:love: very much:cheer: then second is Kalamari:thumbup:
Chompoo seems to adore NY alot. She's being more excited about interviewing NY than other couples on the show.

NY was lucky this time that Kalamae and Chompoo weren't there. But hopefully 3zapp will invite them again.:naughty2::naughty2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Chompoo seems to adore NY alot. She's being more excited about interviewing NY than other couples on the show.

NY was lucky this time that Kalamae and Chompoo weren't there. But hopefully 3zapp will invite them again.:naughty2::naughty2:
Chompoo & Kalamare are straight to the point & that makes NY even more nervous, so yes please to all 3 hosts being present at their next 3 zaap with NY :risas3:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I saw the correction the person made about the tweet: Ya said it's not to the extent that she buys a ring for him. I think she wasn't telling the truth about that part though ;) But we'll go with what Ya says for now hehehe:p
I thought Na gave the ring to her but according ya's the answer.. then it is Ya who bought for him ?? Lol if I have to put the first part and second part together.. sounds like her ring was from Na and his ring was from her?? Is it like that??? Or both ring she bought and give one to Na?? :risas3::risas3: omg I am totally confuse :risas3::facepalm::facepalm:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the correction the person made about the tweet: Ya said it's not to the extent that she buys a ring for him. I think she wasn't telling the truth about that part though ;) But we'll go with what Ya says for now hehehe:p
We know she's lying :pancarta: not to the extent but they have more couple stuff!! That bracelet and all the couple stuff they have it's more than answers.. and now that ring:confused12:?? Omg i think they had engaged already.. upss:facepalm: im sorry for my crazy thought..:naughty2:
:naughty2::naughty2::thumbup:

I thought Na gave the ring to her but according ya's the answer.. then it is Ya who bought for him ?? Lol if I have to put the first part and second part together.. sounds like her ring was from Na and his ring was from her?? Is it like that??? Or both ring she bought and give one to Na?? :risas3::risas3: omg I am totally confuse :risas3::facepalm::facepalm:
WARNING NY are experts in making US CONFUSED when NY feels awkward they will answer with very confusing answers NY Style:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
We know she's lying :pancarta: not to the extent but they have more couple stuff!! That bracelet and all the couple stuff they have it's more than answers.. and now that ring:confused12:?? Omg i think they had engaged already.. upss:facepalm: im sorry for my crazy thought..:naughty2:
:naughty2::naughty2::thumbup:
Just saw another tweet & it looks like Ya said that the ring (think she means the gold one) was given to them by their elders as an auspicious thing (I think). But even then, why buy them matching rings? And specifically for them? :confused12:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw another tweet & it looks like Ya said that the ring (think she means the gold one) was given to them by their elders as an auspicious thing (I think). But even then, why buy them matching rings? And specifically for them? :confused12:
This is definitely not a coincidence .. this is obviously a planned thing .. how can they buy it and it's so matching?? sometimes NY make us so confused but its meant so clearly for them:facepalm::facepalm: