[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
indeed your the FOUNDER or the starter I am just at your back mars @mave a talentless like me in MV making is only good at suggestions it was since 2013 i was looking for my fellow pinay to create NYFC Philippine fandom I was in soompi that time unfortunately i failed thanks to twitter that UNITE us for NY :love::icon12::naughty2: I just apologized my brutally honest attitude at some points we dont agree on a certain topic but no big deal we still unite and this is my fangirling dream come true:love: I really want NY and ch3 Thailand will know that NY FC Philippines really exists and very active:cheer:
Haha. It's fine. It's a dream come true for me too. So disappointed that Ya can't come to the PH for BOTY but so happy that Nadech is confirmed to visit here next year and that LLSR will air here too (and Rising Sun according to reports?). I am praying so hard that The Crown Princess will also be shown here. I am confident that Pinoys will love NY once they get to know them and watch their lakorns :love: A lot of Pinoys have already jumped on the NY ship after watching LR online so I expect an increase once NY dramas start airing here.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow that is some major overaction.
Like I've said before I didn't start this and it's unfair that NYFC goes off topic and then blames others for reacting.
Secondly, repeating ad nauseam that Mark is a bad actor isn't argumentation. The lakorns you pointed out are all P'Nok action lakorns and by their nature ensembles casts. If anything I'd say P'Nok respects the skill of his supporting actors and gives them enough screen time to make an impact. This does not mean Mark is a bad actor but that actors like got, Alex, pope get to showcase their skill. You make the mistake of confusing the prominence of script with acting ability.
Next, I did not say he was the top actor, but a decent one. Your diatribe proves that you are frankly quite fixed and may I say irrational in your hatred of Mark. Many intelligent people enjoy mark's work, and I am insulted at the extent to which you believe that what you are saying is gospel truth.
Mark is an improvisational actor, among other things, a skill that is valuable, and which is why Yaya has chemistry with him. But as you so kindly pointed out, other opinions are not welcome and I won't be coming here again despite the fact that I'm curious about NY.
Sure

sentishoe

sarNie Egg
Wow.
I'm very disappointed that my initial post has led to this.
The Mark-Nadech comparison was started by members of this thread, I only said that Mark did a decent job in his own lakorn, which nowhere implies that he did a better job than Nadech
Neither me nor the other person ever said anything about not liking the NY pairing(?), I don't see why sasuke06 said that
No one questioned that Nadech was a deserving person in general.

I objected to ArabellaRose because she even resorted to parsing apart what autism was to say that Tor was undeserving vs Nadech Kugimiya in LLSR.

That was the extent of it.

If you're going to start running down Mark's abilities and then wonder at why someone else comes in, well then it's not very surprising is it?

As for lurkers checking out this thread, of course they do. We're on AF to read about lakorns and stars, why make a big deal of others reading what goes on here?

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, now I see where it is going. I think it is going to be the old same arguments/discussions all over. If we don't stop at this moment, then I think it will go in a circle, starting with P'Nadech and P'Mark then NY and MY and then back to P'Nadech and P'Mark. Don't you agree?

Anyway, I love my NY and you love yours.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, now I see where it is going. I think it is going to be the old same arguments/discussions all over. If we don't stop at this moment, then I think it will go in a circle, starting with P'Nadech and P'Mark then NY and MY and then back to P'Nadech and P'Mark. Don't you agree?

Yes it will get worse. I was going to apologise :( but you must understand some remarks were provocative. I'm glad some of you NYFC have been gracious. Happy finn-ing and may we hear more news from this interesting pair soon.

sentishoe

sarNie Egg

I like you :) Thanks

funnygurl_11

sarNie Egg
indeed your the FOUNDER or the starter I am just at your back mars @mave a talentless like me in MV making is only good at suggestions it was since 2013 i was looking for my fellow pinay to create NYFC Philippine fandom I was in soompi that time unfortunately i failed thanks to twitter that UNITE us for NY :love::icon12::naughty2: I just apologized my brutally honest attitude at some points we dont agree on a certain topic but no big deal we still unite and this is my fangirling dream come true:love: I really want NY and ch3 Thailand will know that NY FC Philippines really exists and very active:cheer:
Mrs. Kugimiya, who are you? lol It's me J.E. :aaaaa:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
@YadechTaemint . Too many discussion of NYM today. Save the tread by updating Nadech activity today. Who is that woman he met earlier. I only interested in their updates.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:among all of his updates.. all u interest the woman he met today? What about we talk you the women he met everyday??? :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech really gets lots of hate from so many fans especially Mark fans, perhaps they jealous of him having so many awards and has a beautiful WIFE lol :celebrate16:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@YadechTaemint . Too many discussion of NYM today. Save the tread by updating Nadech activity today. Who is that woman he met earlier. I only interested in their updates.
This woman on the left? I always forget who she is but I think she's big in Ch3. Na is doing merit with his mum tomorrow I believe, so he's going around to pick up money from people that want to take part
dew_ka_20180808130849.jpg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nope I didn’t forget lol but someone on here didn’t think na start out as supporting role lol
It was a supporting role, end of story :risas3: This is why when some people tried starting problems/throwing shade over how Tor won over Na even though he was a supporting in LLSR (although Tor wasn't exactly a nobody before LLSR and he didn't win the award for LLSR, but ok), I thought back to how Na started out cuz you can defo say the same thing :rolleyes: