[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang it he looks good :love: This is the set that Ya came to visit with food for Na & others
Very cute very playful. Nadech in these commercials is so dramatic and exaggerated. :thumbup:

Were you able to find that program he did about the loan sharks ? I can’t find it but will try harder tomorrow unless it didn’t broadcast yet. I want to see Nadech in his native Isaan voice plus he looks really handsome there.:love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Very cute very playful. Nadech in these commercials is so dramatic and exaggerated. :thumbup:

Were you able to find that program he did about the loan sharks ? I can’t find it but will try harder tomorrow unless it didn’t broadcast yet. I want to see Nadech in his native Isaan voice plus he looks really handsome there.:love:

Speaking of which, I think there was another episode of that show. Look at the calendar in the background :risas3:
IMG_20180814_093418.jpg
Cr jane_mood

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
I think NY will have an event together on the 21st!!! :aaaaa:
I thought it was that watch event that was on Ya's schedule but I just checked her FC page & it says that event is on the 27th so maybe it's a different event
View attachment 22151
Cr moonim875
InstaSave.jpg Urassayaclubdotcom has just updated her schedule for international watch fair 2018 on the 21st Aug. It will be NY event together right ? :confused12::aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Don't think this was posted when LR ended so I'm just gonna post it; I'm not sure if it's from that "NY you have proved us wrong" Pantip thread or another thread made for LR. I wasn't lying when I said a lot of people were impressed with their acting; even now, from time to time, I still stumble across tweets from Thais who have gone to watch their old lakorns multiple times because of how much they liked them in LR.
upload_2018-8-14_15-29-45.png

upload_2018-8-14_15-30-6.png

upload_2018-8-14_15-31-37.png

Attachments

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't think this was posted when LR ended so I'm just gonna post it; I'm not sure if it's from that "NY you have proved us wrong" Pantip thread or another thread made for LR. I wasn't lying when I said a lot of people were impressed with their acting; even now, from time to time, I still stumble across tweets from Thais who have gone to watch their old lakorns multiple times because of how much they liked them in LR.
View attachment 22158

View attachment 22159

View attachment 22160
Honest opinions by viewers that got it and have seen NY, Nadech or Yaya past lakorns. Unlike a new blogger that appeared to have seen only LR and preferred Kate, Alan & Pan’s romance.

Snippet from above reviews that I like :

“Actually, I almost crowned him the god of Annoyance. Gosh! He kept playing hard to get” :risas3: ( so true!!)

“Nadech brought this flat character back to life by playing with his eye expressions and his voice...” :clap:

“I’ve never seen Yaya cries so well as in this lakorn...But in this lakorn, she cries for love and love only.”:sad6::icon12: