[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
My power couple :love::love:
upload_2018-8-21_14-28-10.png

Rough translation of this tweet from a reporter that was at the interview:
Nadech praised Yaya for making jam as a gift from Norway, he teased that in the future he won't starve to death as Yaya will be able to make & sell it. (I'm a bit iffy about this part, don't know if he was referring to her or himself) At the same time he said it's ok that she didn't win/get a spot in the worldwide beauty poll (or something like that) as she has her own charm already. [Then they said something that I'm not sure what they are referring to] Yaya is ill with laryngitis after she came back from Norway but it doesn't affect her work.
upload_2018-8-21_14-29-8.png

YEEEESSSS THAT JAM!!! We were right hehehe

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
My power couple :love::love:
View attachment 22888

Rough translation of this tweet from a reporter that was at the interview:
Nadech praised Yaya for making jam as a gift from Norway, he teased that in the future he won't starve to death as Yaya will be able to make & sell it. (I'm a bit iffy about this part, don't know if he was referring to her or himself) At the same time he said it's ok that she didn't win/get a spot in the worldwide beauty poll (or something like that) as she has her own charm already. [Then they said something that I'm not sure what they are referring to] Yaya is ill with laryngitis after she came back from Norway but it doesn't affect her work.
View attachment 22889

YEEEESSSS THAT JAM!!! We were right hehehe
I think she got him jam and plums very sweet , it’s similar to some Thai fruits .
As for the meaning u translate , hmm I think it can be for both cuz he didn’t really specify who . He just say , won’t starve cuz she can make jam to sell .
Ya was able to leave for Norway cuz they cancel filming due to rain .
As for her laryngitis , it shouldn’t affect her work cuz she is hoping it will go away .
Na say she is good at taking care of herself . He feel sorry for her cuz she love to talk but now she can’t really . First time for her to talk at this event. It’s funny , she want to talk but na say I can speak for u lol
As for the poll , (5 polls )he say it doesn’t matter if she make it or not cuz she has something about her .
but happy she is on there . Doesn’t really know what the poll is about.
Good job on ur thai girl , so proud and u can read too . Unlike me lol
Na say if they have time they will visit p off and also give support to his wife p deng

Last edited: