[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
An icon :love::love::love::love::worship2:
upload_2018-9-2_8-56-33.png
Cr thestandardpop

Rough translation of caption:
YAYA URASSAYA
It is no exaggeration to say that since her first step in the lakorn series 4 HJHKK in DJA (2010), Yaya Urassaya Sperbund is one of the actresses that has had the most outstanding progress in the entertainment industry
[the wording of this sentence confused me but hopefully I got it right]. This sentence doesn't mean that it is specifically only her acting that receives praise continuously but it also includes every type of work that the entertainment industry offers to you (I think they're referring to Ya). One of which is the fashion industry, which (we) believe that in the future her beauty and liveliness will lead this half Thai-Norwegian superstar to go far in an international level (i.e. world-class).

Last edited:

NAP

sarNie Egg
Both Nadech and Ya Ya are just brilliant. They can do everything very well. He sang very well live. I heard Mark, James Ma, JJ sing but they are sometimes out of tune, and couldn’t get the right pitch. Ya Ya is also good at everything, modeling, singing, acting. Can someone suggest Ya Ya also take stylist job. I am sure she will be way better than people doing this job.even imagining of her styling Na get me excited.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Both Nadech and Ya Ya are just brilliant. They can do everything very well. He sang very well live. I heard Mark, James Ma, JJ sing but they are sometimes out of tune, and couldn’t get the right pitch. Ya Ya is also good at everything, modeling, singing, acting. Can someone suggest Ya Ya also take stylist job. I am sure she will be way better than people doing this job.even imagining of her styling Na get me excited.
I couldn't agree more :thumbup:
I am ready for Na's solo concert and Ya's guest appearance at Thaitanium's concert :aaaaa:

I also want Ya to do something involving styling; I can actually see her owning her own fashion line in the future :love:

That pic on the right isn't actually a pic of Na & Ya like some people thought, it's the award he got with Mew for TRKJ
really?thanks for your correction I just got this from somewhere else initially I also thought it is Meaw then i saw this edited pic I thought i was wrong until you said it now so OMG i hope all the NYers lurking here will understand and be informed that it is actually Meaw the other side pic:angel10::nut:

Watching a couple doing PDA in front of you can be uncomfortable to watch but Nadech and Yaya is an exception. I am desperate even just to see them holding hands in public #sorrynotsorrybutiamreallydesperate
IKR after Yaya did this that night Nadech can't sleep the whole time imagine his goddess like gf teased him using her tongue so cute and sexy but still wholesome:love::icon12::naughty2:

what if someone will push Yaya then she will lick her boo's lips accidentally:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:I think Nadech:naughty2::icon12: will collapse:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: