[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Screenshot_20180903-145753.jpg
This tweet says that Ya asked who came to send Nadech off yesterday at the airport (cuz he had that event in Chiang Mai) and as soon as they said that a lot of people came, she beamed. Mae Pla also smiled sweetly ><
https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/1036596138298601473?s=19

20180903_145724.png
This tweet basically said the same thing but that before that happened, there was an aunt in the airport who walked over & shouted "Don't break up with P'Nadech na" and all the FC + Ya were shocked :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

mistyh2o

sarNie Egg
View attachment 24087
This tweet says that Ya asked who came to send Nadech off yesterday at the airport (cuz he had that event in Chiang Mai) and as soon as they said that a lot of people came, she beamed. Mae Pla also also smiled sweetly ><
https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/1036596138298601473?s=19

View attachment 24088
This tweet basically said the same thing but that before that happened, there was an aunt in the airport who walked over & shouted "Don't break up with P'Nadech na" and all the FC + Ya were shocked :risas3::risas3::risas3:
This aunty spoke for us hahahah:angel10::icon12:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Even though I found what that auntie said funny (especially Yaya & FC's reaction :risas3:), I do feel like it was a little bit out of order >< The way she said it in Thai was kind of like it was a command, which is a bit errrrrrr
I feel u but when i asked my thai friend on ig, she says that in thai that was considered cute like someone who likes u is giving advise or pathing some wisdom but when translated to eng or if you're not full thai and just start learning their culture it is a bit weird n can be perceived as rude(?)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I feel u but when i asked my thai friend on ig, she says that in thai that was considered cute like someone who likes u is giving advise or pathing some wisdom but when translated to eng or if you're not full thai and just start learning their culture it is a bit weird n can be perceived as rude(?)
It's not like that at all... it's exactly as it's translated there's no double meaning or in anyway is an advice. It's extra and it makes her look weird.