[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Mos and Aom did a cover of Nadech's and Yaya's mai bork ter performance.

Toey was at their recent concert so maybe they did another skit pretending to be NY
:risas3::risas3: that performance. LOL.

Oh I didn't recognize Mos. He looks different in that picture, he's cuter elsewhere.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
wait.. im so confused. why are people boycotting nakee 2?
and congrats to yaya! she's a really good model to all new actora
They are mainly Taew fans that don't want NY in it (or more particularly, Ya as Khum Kaew). Ken's FC doesn't seem to really care. I understand why they are mad but like m3l said a while ago, it's the channel's first movie, they are gonna use NY & their fanbase to sell tickets. I mean it's ch3, not GDH lolol, they have no brand name to get people to go to the cinemas.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
They are mainly Taew fans that don't want NY in it (or more particularly, Ya as Khum Kaew). Ken's FC doesn't seem to really care. I understand why they are mad but like m3l said a while ago, it's the channel's first movie, they are gonna use NY & their fanbase to sell tickets. I mean it's ch3, not GDH lolol, they have no brand name to get people to go to the cinemas.
I rewatched P'Off interview's with Nakee2's casts, he said that NY matched with the leads in the script and none of the casts knew their roles at the time. The reporters asked about Jao ma Nakee and who would play that role. I got a feeling from that interview that Channel 3 wanted to attract more audience. They wanted NY in the movie because like @YadechTaemint and others have said it is the channel first movie ever and they wanted to make sure that people buy their tickets. They kept Jao ma Nakee's role for P' Taew because they wanted fans that believe in the magic and the power of Nakee to come, they wanted P' Taew's fans who wanted to see her as Jao ma Nakee to come, and wanted NY's fans to come to buy the tickets.

Honestly, if Nakee2 is a lakorn, the channel would not think much about it, but it is a movie and ticket is important.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I think NY are working together today :confused12:In Ya's story with P'Su in it, I'm sure I heard someone say "P'Bear". And P'Mai's story shows P'Gu, so Na is defo with P'Mai.
P'Su + P'Mai in the same location = possibly a (new) CF :love: Or something for Nakee 2

They are definitely together!

cr.as tagged

I wonder for what what kind of work. CF, mag or Nakee2? Anyways, I'm pretty sure they will be happy & playful with each other all day long because they work together haha :love:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
For promoting Nakee2 so...and it is for a mag "Sudsapda". Great news, it's been a long time that they have not been together on a mag.

SUDSAPDA 2016

stylistbambi #ส่งคุณเค้าไปถ่ายสัมภาษณ์ #สุดสัปดาห์ #comingsoon #workmode #styledby#stylistbambi Thank you
@givenchylism #givenchythailand #❤

stylistbambi #I accompanied him to film an interview#Sudsapda #comingsoon #workmode #styledby#stylistbambi Thank you
@givenchylism #givenchythailand #❤

cr.stylistbambi

cr.mairatchada1

Last edited: