[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
All their cute interactions that day :love::love:

And they were also trending on that day :risas3:
View attachment 25115
Cr to owner
#nadechyaya in front of #worldcup haha. This is something we are used to seeing "NY trends on twitter"

cr.yadechtaemint

I was checking Na's latest pics for his new ads, look what I found:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn0FgtnHPf1/?taken-by=mairatchada1

Nine's mother who was fangirling Nadech in mairatchada1's IG :risas3:
  • pimpakaน้องใส่เสื้อกล้าม ขอดูกล้ามแขนหน่อยยย
  • pimpaka He wears a tank top, let us see his muscles please

Everybody knows the lick - french kiss. Let me introduce you this time the walk on feet - kiss. It's Yaya's turn to take her revenge this time :p

Last edited:

Rita

Nadech <3
the price is so hefty for the DVD.i really don't understand.

also, can they just send digital copies? who uses a DVD player anymore? then it would be more easily accessible. not to mention the cost, you don't need to convert it into a CD or shipping cost.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Na's event tomorrow will be with Matt~ I remember when they were asking people to guess who the female guest would be and someone said Mae Kaew :risas3::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn2tybMgjS5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2gmnctj7uk5g

Watch how people try to spread rumours again :rolleyes:
Yea cuz his mom is with him 24/7 smh I like her but I think she should give him some space lol

Also believe people will make rumour for him and Matt since she is single but look on the bright side any news is good cuz it keep them in the Krasae lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yea cuz his mom is with him 24/7 smh I like her but I think she should give him some space lol

Also believe people will make rumour for him and Matt since she is single but look on the bright side any news is good cuz it keep them in the Krasae lol
Someone already tried :rolleyes: