[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Is She travelling without her mom, Mae Pla?

What if Nadech pops out the question in Paris?!! I mean you dont have to get married right away anyway...
But Paris is too pretty to miss the moment to ask someone to be the Mrs. Kugimiya Right?

Okay... I'm starting to get too excited for them
It's better to have Mae Pla in Paris so NY wont be having a SCANDALOUS rumor it would be nicer if Mae Kaew is also there she is our sole supplier of NY Fin pictures:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Elena_NY

❤️ NY
Sure
It's better to have Mae Pla in Paris so NY wont be having a SCANDALOUS rumor it would be nicer if Mae Kaew is also there she is our sole supplier of NY Fin pictures:love::icon12::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Yes sure Mae Pla is with Yaya to Paris. Few people here might get confuse because Mae Pla didnt show up in Fan Cam, but I did see her in FC’s Live Video. Mae Pla won’t allow Yaya to travel oversea alone without her or P’Cat except only Yaya goes with her uni. friends

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I just saw Yaya's last TVC with Snail white, "Oh my, I wish I could wake up and look like her" (Kaif) => TOTALLY TRUE!

urassayas Hi there, I woke up like this.
@namulifesnailwhite
#NAMULIFE #SNAILWHITE #ICYMASK#มาส์กเนื้อเกล็ดหิมะ #Iwokeuplikethis
@ekarine_wongaganit @seikostyle@luknut_luknut @minkie_mk
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWo6vSnVlM/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

It's time for Petra to use "Snail White" :risas3:. See how I promote LLSR (NY's acting skills in LLSR is GOLD!!!)

I will be in heaven if even I look half as good as her lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
btw did anyone notice that na got his ear pierced, a friend of mine mention it lol look at his pic with the pink T-shirt looking at his phone

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Snailwhite are very agressive in term of advertissement. When I went in Thailand, Aump Patcharapa was everywhere with this brand. Like in the plane, she was on every seats. In the street, her face was very visible. Now, knowing that Yaya is one of their new ambassador, I wonder if Bangkok could belong to Yaya because without Snail white, she was already everywhere :risas3:. About Yaya's endorsement, she has more than 20!!!! That's crazy!
Did they replace Mai Davika with Yaya bc I thought Mai was the presenter for Snail white?

bonbon

sarNie Egg
I just saw Yaya's last TVC with Snail white, "Oh my, I wish I could wake up and look like her" (Kaif) => TOTALLY TRUE!

urassayas Hi there, I woke up like this.
@namulifesnailwhite
#NAMULIFE #SNAILWHITE #ICYMASK#มาส์กเนื้อเกล็ดหิมะ #Iwokeuplikethis
@ekarine_wongaganit @seikostyle@luknut_luknut @minkie_mk
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoWo6vSnVlM/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

It's time for Petra to use "Snail White" :risas3:. See how I promote LLSR (NY's acting skills in LLSR is GOLD!!!)

natural beauty here :icon12: