[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

NAP

sarNie Egg
No, I can’t . I am going there on 2nd week. I am just glad that I will have an opportunity to watch nakee even though I wouldn’t understand a single word they gonna say in the movie. Lol. But what can you do if you want to support NY.

I have a feeling they don't provide subs but I'm not 100% sure. They probably only really release the subbed version outside Thailand.
Btw are you gonna go to NY's Kathin merit? Cuz that's in Nov as well

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I like this style of promoting :risas3::risas3:

A snake came into a 7-Eleven store
upload_2018-10-2_20-1-41.png

And Major Group responded:
upload_2018-10-2_20-3-5.png
"It could be #Nakee2 which is going to be in cinemas this 18th of October or Nagini who will enter (the cinemas) this 15th of November (they're referring to Claudia Kim's character in Fantastic Beasts 2) na. When you want to see the film just stop by at Major Cineplex"

Me:

And then the 7-eleven admin replied asking if there is a discount for popcorn :risas3::risas3:

holey

sarNie Egg
I like this style of promoting :risas3::risas3:

A snake came into a 7-Eleven store
View attachment 25896

And Major Group responded:
View attachment 25897
"It could be #Nakee2 which is going to be in cinemas this 18th of October or Nagini who will enter (the cinemas) this 15th of November (they're referring to Claudia Kim's character in Fantastic Beasts 2) na. When you want to see the film just stop by at Major Cineplex"

Me:

And then the 7-eleven admin replied asking if there is a discount for popcorn :risas3::risas3:
That’s creepy. I would have panic with that huge snake lol can’t believe they’re just toying it :risas3:

Brownie93

sarNie Egg

Thank NYinterFC for the Eng sub of trailer Nakee 2. Hopefully we can watch the movie with English subtitles soon. CH3 and the other sponsors should have plan to bring this movie oversea Thailand.

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting na ka.

Wow.....Nakee 2 second teaser looks so good!
Yaya speaked esan very well! There's a post in Thai Pantip on How do you rate Yaya speaking esan in Nakee2? Most people if not all of them praised Yaya and rated her 10/10. So proud of her!!!

cr:rightful owner, pantip

Last edited:

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Oh wow! I'm so impressed with Yaya's Esan! Dare I say, I like her voice a lot better than Taew's. It's more gentle and relaxed, giving it a nice balance with the dialect which in itself is more direct, abrupt and serious sounding. No wonder so many fans had nothing short of praises for her the minute this trailer surfaced online. I also gotta commend the make up artist because I had my reservations about somone exceptionally beautiful like Yaya would be able to pull off an ordinary looking Sroi. But nope. They did a good job of downplaying her overall appearance in Nakee 2. This attests to how adaptable and versatile both her looks and acting abilities are. She's someone who can definitely rise to a challenge and that's a quality that I admire in an actress. Totally adore her.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• voguethailand อีกครั้งของญาญ่าในโว้กอเมริกา! หลังเป็นแขกคนพิเศษร่วมชมแฟชั่นโชว์ @louisvuitton คอลเล็กชั่น 2019 ที่ปารีสในฐานะ Friend of Louis Vuitton ล่าสุดโว้กอเมริกาออกปากชม ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ @urassayas ว่า “นักแสดงสาวไทยคนนี้คือแขกที่แต่งตัวดีที่สุด” ในบรรดาแขกคนดังจากโชว์เมื่อคืนนี้

• voguethailand One more time for Yaya in VOGUE AMERICA! By being the special guest in attending the fashion show @louisvuitton collection 2019 in Paris as a Friend of Louis Vuitton, lastly VOGUE AMERICA came to praise Yaya Urassaya Sperbund @urassayas “this thai superstar was Louis Vuitton's best dressed guest” among all the famous celebrities in yesterday show

With @nicolasghesquiere (@louisvuitton creative director). She's cute, cheerful, and polite as usual, never forgets to greet in thai style.

urassayas This collection was sooo good and everything was amazing amazing amazinggggg as always! Thank you so much for having me na ka @nicolasghesquiere ดีจังcollectionนี้! ตาเป็นหัวใจเป็นร้อยๆดวงคะ #LVSS19

atchie_ashley Sometimes we have to look beyond PR desk jobs to see fashion greatness. As my first Paris Fashion Week for LV Spring/Summer2019, it is always amazing to work with our Friend of Louis Vuitton, @urassayas. Who could better wrap it up than this gorgeous one?? #louisvuitton #lvss19 #pfw #urassayas

Girl just wanna have fun! :aaaaa:

cr.urassayas

cr.rightful owners

Let's get it started! You hear the "Yaya! Yaya!...." Yeah!!! Everybody knows this thai superstar haha.

Urassaya Sperbund อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ @ Paris 2 october 2018 Fashion Week show Vuitton
cr.Paris Videostars

csperb #LVSS19 So proud of her @urassayas
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BocsHF2A5gB/?taken-by=csperb

bazaarthailand
https://www.instagram.com/p/BodMwFihBNX/?taken-by=bazaarthailand
https://www.instagram.com/p/BodNH0WBmY7/?taken-by=bazaarthailand

OMG! :love:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

I love when Yaya said "Koy Kha Kon ELee", The word "Elee" is very clear and is directly referred to Isan. Even more the word "kha" will not sound like the usual language because the sound will be low. If it's Isan language, that's it! Yaya has done it very very well 'deuu' (Isan sound) P' Nong (ladies & gentlemen) #nakee2

I also come from Ubol. As for me, Ya speaks Isan very clearly :thumbup::thumbup: #nakee2

Yaya's hearing must be very good like very great. When she played "Nong Pee Tee Rak" (BOTY), she also spoke Japanese very well and perfectly . Now it's Isan Ooh!!!!!!!! Too great!! #nakee2

Nadech is handsome like he's too handsome! Nadech's acting is really suitable to movies. His acting skills is perfect, I would like to see him play a lots of movies.

Nakee2 on 18th October in all cinemas starring:
- Nadech Kugimiya
- Urassaya Sperbund
- Natapohn Tameeruks
- Phupoom Pongpanu

Focus on NY

:icon12: :love: :love: :icon12:

cr.tvmagazinetvdrama
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bodfjgfg6m3/?taken-by=tvmagazinetvdrama

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

With @nicolasghesquiere (@louisvuitton creative director). She's cute, cheerful, and polite as usual, never forgets to greet in thai style.

urassayas This collection was sooo good and everything was amazing amazing amazinggggg as always! Thank you so much for having me na ka @nicolasghesquiere ดีจังcollectionนี้! ตาเป็นหัวใจเป็นร้อยๆดวงคะ #LVSS19

Girl just wanna have fun! :aaaaa:

cr.urassayas

cr.rightful owners

Let's get it started!

csperb #LVSS19 So proud of her @urassayas

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BocsHF2A5gB/?taken-by=csperb

bazaarthailand
https://www.instagram.com/p/BodMwFihBNX/?taken-by=bazaarthailand
https://www.instagram.com/p/BodNH0WBmY7/?taken-by=bazaarthailand

This shot!!!

cr.rightful owners
I would do anything to be that guy holding the umbrella over her head :sad6: