[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Lol I am laughing now when p Kalamare say that’s why she love u . It’s not about him picking her up with the roll Royce . It’s about him farting . P off and na take turn farting , I think they even fart at the buffaloes , if m not mistaking . One time p deang got mad at p off
She thought it was him , p off than say it wasn’t me but bear . Lol p Daeng say it doesn’t matter how handsome he is I am out here lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I love how p deang and p off relationship . Those 3 couple should take notes but ny is similar to p off and her tho . Just my opinion
After hearing what na did to ya and ken ester , chomp turn to ask teaw . She say she is waiting something like this but hasn’t happen to her yet . Lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I have not spazzed yet about Ya with Thaitanium's concert. Look at these two amazing performers !!! When both of them are complete artists and are GREAT in every fields (acting, dancing, singing, entertaining). A NY's concert soon? Ofc...stay tune :naughty2:

When you've already killed it on stage just with your entrance!

Put your hands up !

Help! There are two beasts on stage with their sex appeal!

Move from left to right, my body swings!

You want a side move? No problem!

Last edited:

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
Yeav

Yeah true it would be better if its abs-cbn. Network war aside but among millenials or manila residents or even those in the province, abs holds the top spot on entertainment media, they have the higher reach. If only Switch or le lab is being shown on abs.
In terms of looks NY can compete/ even toppled with the current Filipino actors nowadays. I mean they can even stand side by side because somehow they have the looks of mestizas and mestizo actors before, or the children of matinee idols before.
I have been away from the Philippines for a long time, but I definitely agree to this. Had ABS acquired the rights for Switch, it would have propelled it to a different level. ABS’ reach has just more impact there. And they have somehow perfected dubbing in their network, and I think that that plays a big role in the reception of a foreign show.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
BOTY was apparently 2hrs & 4 mins. I'm hoping with Nakee 2 they just get straight to the point & not waste time, considering they have such little time.
BOTY had two stories Brother/Jane and Jane/BF so it needed 2 hours but i think it could have used another 30 mins, because the subplot ( Jane/BF was short and choppy). Nakee2 at 95 mins will be just about right with the focus on NY/Nakee plot and everything else is secondary.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not spazzed yet about Ya with Thaitanium's concert. Look at these two amazing performers !!! When both of them are complete artists and are GREAT in every fields (acting, dancing, singing, entertaining). A NY's concert soon? Ofc...stay tune :naughty2:

When you've already killed it on stage just with your entrance!

Put your hands up !

Help! There are two beasts on stage with their sex appeal!

Move from left to right, my body swings!

You want a side move? No problem!

I love your gif story!

Give me a NY concert right now with all these moves and for bonus - NY singing some of their lakorn osts!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
That's good news for me, gonna watch that Today Show ep for P'Bee then :love:
bee is so pretty , wonder why she don’t act but choose to be bts. I am prepare for taew and ken fans cuz for sure this is an ny project , they r the one who will carry the stories as per taew but happy ken and taew is in it as well.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
All I have is time... :pancarta: j/k - it depends. Too good from my pra'ek not to share, an insightful young man.

Lady: During the time, on this day at 19, are you ready to study someone. It could be friends from "set" (sounds like to me "klong").
Nadech: Really though, I think we studied people since secondary, high school and onward. We may like this girl for a long time because love is a good thing. It’s a good thing that makes the world brighter, gives someone happiness, gives someone encouragement to do many things. However, if we love incorrectly, it will have negative result. If you know what love is, love correctly, and love properly, love til the right time – when to love this way, when to love that way, it's something that makes your life happy and always good.
Lady: Seem like Nadech is someone who is genuine when it comes to love. Is that right?
Nadech: haha, I am someone who loves for real and not a flirt like my face (look/appearance).
Lady: Oh a flirt... like take care of exterior/outer (..can’t hear the rest)
Nadech: Everyone exhale their breaths.

[translated as best as I could:)]
Thanks on behave of inter fans ❤❤❤

twister02

M♥K
Regarding SWITCH - Launch in the Philippines
I am an avid and true blooded Fan of NY. I am also a Kapuso or a follower of GMA Network (Filipinos can relate), the one releasing SWITCH in the Philippines.
Let’s just say I am more than a fan of NY than GMA Network though.

My personal observations/opinion :

a) Dubbing is not as good as the way they do for Korean Dramas.
b) Lakorn’s true emotion as required by the scene was not captured. I can’t feel the intensity of the first 2 episodes. Filipino series is as good as the others so I know GMA can do more for SWITCH.
c) Again my opinion only: the first 2 episodes dubbing or overall localized presentation does not give justice to the great acting of NY. I cringe when they talk or the voice over is not appropriate (but again it’s only 2 episodes seen). As they say first impressions last. NY are true Superstars in their country - more and better preparations should have been made.
) It’s boring, dragging and the musical score is not good or sometimes none at all. It is better to watch the real Thai Lakorn and sub in English. One can feel the emotion of the series.
e) I don’t know why of all times, I can’t feel this series on a local Tagalog or Filipino language. Maybe I set the bar much higher because I am an NY fan ??? I expected too much.
f) The first episode trended for a while or for short time but it did not trend as expected on the 2nd day. Quite disappointing. Usually, they interest will catch up on the second day. I was expecting it will trend again but it did not trend. I am really sad. :(
g) A twitter party was even announced on the second day but it did not trend as expected.
h) I hope it will catch up. This is the first NY lakorn to be shown and I hope GMA will do something to improve it. I don’t want people to get disappointed because of poor local production.
i) A fan made an MTV using Alden Richard's song ( famous singer-actor) to increase awareness BUT I was hoping on its own NY thru GMA promotion can increase viewership. Honestly, Nadech is really much better. Peace and personal opinion only.
j) I know NY’s charisma can do it with the RIGHT promotion, quality dubbing, and musical scoring.
k) The time slot is also a factor. I agree with one of those who suggested that it should have been shown on a better time slot like before 24 Oras or the news – it will generate more interest.
l) After watching the 1st episode and even the second one, I again watched the original Thai version with English sub and one can easily feel the difference. The emotion and intensity were really felt even half of my mind is focused on reading the sub the English subtitles. I recommend others to do the same. Just being true to myself.
m) The interest on Korean Dramas is far more reaching than lakorn and trending is more seen. BUT I believe NY can break that…
n) Merchandising is also a factor – none was seen unlike when Mario Maurer visited the Philippines. The other station was all out.
o) I heard similar comments from friends that there are areas to improve on. Some others don’t even know about SWITCH.
p) I also heard ABS CBN could have done more justice for NY since Mario Maurer became a well known Thai personality because of that station. Mario has so many TV and print ADS in the Philippines. I am not into NETWORK wars.
q) BUT I know GMA can improve it further.

These are just honest and personal opinion of an NY Fan. Just a little voice… Peace… we have the same objective that NY will be known internationally. We need to protect them.
I'm not a fan of NY as a pair but I'm a fan of the network and I'm happy that GMA has been diverse with their Asian drama acquisitions. Even before, Thai movies dubbed in Filipino are kinda awkward in ears unlike Kdramas/Kmovies. Maybe because of how animated sometimes the Koreans act or maybe because SoKor entertainment content dubbed in Filipino has been in the Philippines for 15 years and lakorns are just new comers.

The dubbing technique has been used by the other 2 previous lakorns that aired on the network and it has been successful. It was just unfortunate that the previous Kdrama that SWITCH had replaced in the timeslot was not doing well and SWITCH premiered in the middle of the week.

The fan who made the MTV is my Facebook friend and he usually does that to whatever drama that will air because he's also an admin to a fan page of the channel.

Lastly, if you watched Mario and Baifern's movie dubbed in Filipino and was aired in ABS-CBN, you will say that dubbing was not that good. Mario and Baifern rose to fame because their movie was a hit online and that's when ABS-CBN took notice of it and exploited it.

As for the timeslot, that's the precious timeslot for the acquired Asian dramas. Same as the rival channel, ABS. If you will take a look at the rival show of SWITCH, you can say that it will be a very hard battle for the lakorn cause the counterpart is a good Kdrama (What's Wrong With Secretary Kim).

Leh Lub's editing was not good in the first place. The OST's was not changed. They still used all the background songs unlike previous Kdrama acquisitions in which they inserted a local OST.

You can't just compare how lakorns are being treated vs. the first year of fame of Mario in the Philippines. Their movie was phenomenal online. Even if you will not show it on TV, Mario will still be hot.

That's just my take tho. I want SWITCH also to perform good just like You're My Destiny and Princess Hours cause I want more lakorns to be shown here.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
bee is so pretty , wonder why she don’t act but choose to be bts. I am prepare for taew and ken fans cuz for sure this is an ny project , they r the one who will carry the stories as per taew but happy ken and taew is in it as well.
They have already been acting up:rolleyes::rolleyes: Like when #3Zaap was trending yesterday, some of them were complaining about why the hashtag was pretty much full of tweets relating to NY. Well how about you tweet about Ken & Taew yourself??? It's pretty obvious that most people tuned in for NY so of course they're gonna tweet about them.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They have already been acting up:rolleyes::rolleyes: Like when #3Zaap was trending yesterday, some of them were complaining about why the hashtag was pretty much full of tweets relating to NY. Well how about you tweet about Ken & Taew yourself??? It's pretty obvious that most people tuned in for NY so of course they're gonna tweet about them.
These two shows aired on the same day. Which has more views? Why? LOL

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Let me intoduce you the new hashtag made in NY haha, #EverydayIsSpecialDay #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: เห็นทริปแพรรีสมีเสื้อคู่ด้วย?
Medias: We saw in your Paris's trip that you had couple outfits too?
ญาญ่า: หนูบังคับให้เอาไป และให้เขาใส่ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Yaya: I ordered him to bring and wear them #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าวถามเรื่องเซอร์ไพรส์รถ Rolls-Royce "หนูกับแม่พี่แคท มองลองมาเห็นแล้วอู้ววววววว น่าร้ากกกกกกกกก" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
The medias asked about the Rolls Royce's surprise "I, mum and P'Cat were going down and saw the car "Oohhhhhhh, cuuuuuuuuute" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: ทริปปารีสเป็นการฉลองรึเปล่า?
Medias: Your Paris's trip, it was for something to celebrate?
ณเดชน์: ไม่ได้ฉลอง เพราะปรกติเป็นแบบนี้อยู่แล้ว มีอะไรบ่อย ๆ แบบนี้อยู่แล้ว ไม่ได้ special day แต่ everyday #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Nadech: Didn't celebrate because usually, this is already like this, there are already often things like this, it is not "special day" but "everyday" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
cr.สบายโน๊ะ‏ @s_b_y_s_b_y

- So Yaya confirmed again she was the one behind their couple outfits's idea :thumbup:
- Mae Pla & Cat were there when Na made his surprise ...So cute :love: haha
- Nadech said he is used to making surprises to Yaya and he doesn't need any special day because "everyday is a special day".....FINNNNNNN haha :icon12:

PS: not translated above but after watching the interview, Yaya also confirmed that Na is a romantic man hihi :naughty2:

Something we are used to seeing since a very long time because "everyday is a special day" :thumbup:

Couple outfits for sure but Yaya will make a heart jeans :icon12: only for Nadech haha

:love::love::love::love:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Let me intoduce you the new hashtag made in NY haha, #EverydayIsSpecialDay #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: เห็นทริปแพรรีสมีเสื้อคู่ด้วย?
Medias: We saw in Paris's trip you have couple outfits too?
ญาญ่า: หนูบังคับให้เอาไป และให้เขาใส่ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Yaya: I ordered him to bring and wear them #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าวถามเรื่องเซอร์ไพรส์รถ Rolls-Royce "หนูกับแม่พี่แคท มองลองมาเห็นแล้วอู้ววววววว น่าร้ากกกกกกกกก" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
The medias asked about the Rolls Royce's surprise "I, mum and P'Cat were going down and "Ooyyyyyyyy, cuuuuuuuuute" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

นักข่าว: ทริปปารีสเป็นการฉลองรึเปล่า?
Medias: Your Paris's trip, it was for something to celebrate?
ณเดชน์: ไม่ได้ฉลอง เพราะปรกติเป็นแบบนี้อยู่แล้ว มีอะไรบ่อย ๆ แบบนี้อยู่แล้ว ไม่ได้ special day แต่ everyday #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Nadech: Didn't celebrate because usually, this is already like this, there are already often things like this, it is not "special day" but "everyday" #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

- So Yaya confirmed again she was the one behind their couple outfits's idea :thumbup:
- Mae Pla & Cat were there when Na made his surprise ...So cute :love: haha
- Nadech said he is used to making surprise to Yaya and he doesn't need any special day because everyday is already a special day.....FINNNNNNN haha :icon12:

The fact that na is so fuckin romantic is literally melting me