[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
LOL we got two cuddle up days! First cuddle up day could be Sunday, January 6, 2019 The second cuddle up day is Monday, January 6, 2020.
The first could also be 6th October 2019as it is a sunday as well nd NY's Paris trip was also around these dates of oct month :confused12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Who needs a ch3 calendar when we have this?!!! :love::love: Can NY make planners every year please :angel10:
Noone really since NY were separated and with other people, but NYFC will buy it anyway cause they won't have NY sitting there for 2 HOURS for nothing - lol.

YOUR GIRL IS HEREEEEE!! IT'S ONLY 4:50AM & I'M SCREAMING :aaaaa: No sympathy for my flat mates lol.

Anywho, I'm praying that the person I contacted managed to get me a planner :crybaby2: or I will cry my eyes out for 4 weeks
You woke up early ... was your ears ringing? Before I edited my post that I wrote, I had you SCREAMING and then CRYING. :risas3::risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The first could also be 6th October 2019as it is a sunday as well nd NY's Paris trip was also around these dates of oct month :confused12:
True, I noticed that but considering the 13th is Phra Day, I wasn't sure if it's October or not. Although, looking at IG pictures he went to India during that week of this year so it's possible. I had previously eliminated that day because of January 6, 2020.:pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Noone really since NY were separated and with other people, but NYFC will buy it anyway cause they won't have NY sitting there for 2 HOURS for nothing - lol.

You woke up early ... was your ears ringing? Before I edited my post that I wrote, I had you SCREAMING and then CRYING. :risas3::risas3:
The only reason I bought both sets of calendars last year was because I liked the concepts of their solo shoots & cuz they are right in the middle of the front of the calendar lool. That last part always gets some people annoyed but who cares :pancarta: My calendars are still open on NY's month hehehe. I can't wait to get my hands on the beach one they did :love:

I'm not too bothered that they did the shoots with others this year, it just means I won't bother buying it & just wait for pics on IG.
2 hours of NY yaaaaaassss :cheer:I also like Janie & James Ma so it's a win-win.

I woke up early just for my faves :love: My flatmates ears are probably ringing :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
The only reason I bought both sets of calendars last year was because I liked the concepts of their solo shoots & cuz they are right in the middle of the front of the calendar lool. That last part always gets some people annoyed but who cares :pancarta: My calendars are still open on NY's month lol. I can't wait to get my hands on the beach one they did :love:

I'm not too bothered that they did the shoots with others this year, it just means I won't be bothered to buy it & just wait for pics on IG.
2 hours of NY yaaaaaassss :cheer:I also like Janie & James Ma so it's a win-win.

I woke up early just for my faves :love: My flatmates ears are probably ringing :risas3::risas3:
Save money to meet them in person

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think we might not get much ny cuz ya has an event with nine . I was laughing during the morning news interview. How ya notice that all the fans turn to their hk pic . This make them look like a real couple with out worriying about anything . The world only revolve around them lol

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I've kind of accepted that that isn't going to happen :crybaby2:Cuz my schedule gets crazier & crazier each year so I will probably have no free time to travel to Thailand:sad6::sad6: My only hope is that they both travel to the UK when I'm not at uni
Don’t say that . Miracle do exist, look at that farmer . He never dream that na would visit and help him promote his farm along bringing fans to buy stuff from them .

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Ya wrote something too and the host compliments her handwriting.
The planner reflect how they really are . So all those pics and written stuff must have special meaning for them

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
IMG_20181101_052345.jpg

Na's letter to fans (Eng trans credit to NAYATH9):
"Sawasdee Krub, we (NY) are so glad to have launched this planners together. Not only this activity inherits Buddhism, but also shares the planners to young students.

The value of this year planner is not because it's created by us, but because it helps you to have a good plan/organise of living, works,and studies. To have a good time management. So you can have time to yourself or have vacation.

Lastly , Thank you all fans who made us created this planner to show our gratitude/returns you for your constant/continuous love.
You must use up all pages in this planner. We're gonna check and sign an approval in the last page.
Love, but not dare say it :icon12:
It's Barry."

She didn't translate Ya's Thai parts so I'll do it:
First part: "and sathu with everyone that joined in making merit together na ka"

Last part: "P'Ya is confident that readiness & knowing in advance what we have to do will make our lives easier..."

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Dame idk if anyone one of us will get a planner cuz 1 fans Atleast buy like 10 planner . Vietnamese fans met them first time seeing na . They say he is handsome lol . Ny made a message for the fans