[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Congratulation to :love: NADECH :love:for being nominated for the Asian Television Awards 2018 :clap::aaaaa: and congratulations to the other Thai actors/actresses who have been nominated.

Thai Actors Nominations for 'Asian Television Awards 2018

BEST ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE
-Nadech Kugimiya, Lehlub Salub Rang, Channel 3
-Ananda Everingham, Sri Ayutthaya,True4U

BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
- Maylada (Bow) Susri, Hong Neur Mongkorn (The Swan and The Dragons), Channel 7 HD

BEST ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
- Jirayu (Got) Thantrakul, Kom Faek, Channel 3
- Louis Scott, Buppae Sannivas, Channel 3
- Nopachai Jayanama, Sri Ayutthaya, True4U

BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
- Maneerat Kumaoun, Wake Up Ladies, Channel One 31
- Sinjai (Nok)Plengpanich, Sri Ayutthaya, Channel true4u
- Janie Thienphosuvan, PLerng Boon, Channel 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJMYPphBaW/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

The list of nominees performed by actors from programs broadcast during the period June 1, 2017 through May 31, 2018
For other sections, see here https://www.asiantvawards.com/nominees/2018-nominees/
(Under rules and regulations: It is expected that all nominees will attend the 23rd Asian Television Awards ceremony :angel10: )
A big congrats to ma man :clap::clap::cheer:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Girllllll you are RAENG!!! You basically said everything I have been thinking, I LOVE IT :love::worship2:

I was like

2018 has been such a funny year, the faves of all those people that have been dragging NY into stuff & bashing them, are flopping or are still irrelevant. And whenever they do bash NY, something good happens for NY or NY FC:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Whoever said that NY FC said that Nakee 2 is only a hit because of NY needs to stop lying lol, who said that?? :rolleyes: I haven't come across an international fan who said that, let alone a Thai fan who said that. I literally made a post a few weeks ago addressing this fgs.

On the topic of Nakee 2, the NY fan that I mentioned before, has now watched the movie 41 times now!!!:clap::clap:
View attachment 28534
Cr usa_jeaw

That Lakornthai lakorn was embarrassssing lol, especially because it gave Lakornthai their first ever flop and it was trolled for a few episodes by a channel one lakorn that started off with ratings in the 1s. I saw their Thai fans blaming the World Cup...ermmm no. If you're gonna talk about the WC at least mention the ratings for the matches; it largely went up against WC matches with ratings in the 1s & 2s, so basically matches that no one was really watching :risas3::risas3:
It's the year of koojins lol They're all thriving personally and professionally hahaahah when non-koojin lakorns flop there's no rhyme or reason just excuses and lies to save face for them. Meanwhile, other channel lakorns face the same conditions and their ratings were going up lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
NY spotted in Central Embassy again. I think there is one nyfc here who is in Thailand right now, you should stalk them over there, they are used to hanging out in Central Embassy

Someone is HAPPY : )

Close up close up lool

cr.rightful owners
That's exactly what I said. If there's one mall I would go to it's this one coz it's just one of the best one in bkk and Yaya is a presenter for central so she'll be going their most.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Everyday is a special day. Happy to see NY being happy together :love::icon12:

They claimed that Ch3 lakorns need fresh pairs to improve ratings because people are bored of koojin (especially NY 5555). Look at ratings of recent lakorns with new parings and popular n’ek/ p’ek LOL.

I think they just want Nadech or Yaya to pair with their idols to help some of them create buzz

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I think they just want Nadech or Yaya to pair with their idols to help some of them create buzz
My point exactly. But sorry, their faves is not up to par for NY ;) Just my thoughts. Don't hate me please :)
It'll be nightmare if Nadech pairs with someone like Chippy / Kao / Toey one day ugh...

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

They claimed that Ch3 lakorns need fresh pairs to improve ratings because people are bored of koojin (especially NY 5555). Look at ratings of recent lakorns with new parings and popular n’ek/ p’ek LOL.

Where there's Nadech and Yaya there's always buzz. Or you can also just date Songkran.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NY spotted in Central Embassy again. I think there is one nyfc here who is in Thailand right now, you should stalk them over there, they are used to hanging out in Central Embassy

Someone is HAPPY : ) (No need to credit the photographer haha)

cr.urassayas

cr.khwun‏ @khwunsri

Close up close up lool

I literally want to teleport to Central Embassy:pancarta::love:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's the year of koojins lol They're all thriving personally and professionally hahaahah when non-koojin lakorns flop there's no rhyme or reason just excuses and lies to save face for them. Meanwhile, other channel lakorns face the same conditions and their ratings were going up lol
Who was it that said something like if you have a lakorn with a koojin, you will only get a rating of 3? :confused12::risas3: Yet KF & LR are in the top 4 for Ch3's lakorns this year and you've got lakorns like that lakornthai one that had two episodes with ratings in the 2s and only did better than LLSR by something like 0.4, when LLSR only had 10 episodes.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Where there's Nadech and Yaya there's always buzz. Or you can also just date Songkran.
NY can’t help it. People are interested in everything they do, even their couple pants can make news 5555

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJYdcKBkPs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gaeb6ioa2w3w

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJbwddBPMa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rv5aarbjoc21

Even a comment from Mae Keaw on Yaya’s post made news
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJt-FuhIpv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12j54myfzilv9

How long have they been talking about the infamous “teerak” clip?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJn8vShfFy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1phscla7mubtm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJtYDzBwaA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15tncv2afoijv

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

What ch3 needs is better scriptwriters and a better marketing team. Ch1 lakorns have had lots of buzz recently because of their scripts, so ch3 needs to step up. Some of the people that are even leaving ch3 are moving to ch1 lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Who was it that said something like if you have a lakorn with a koojin, you will only get a rating of 3? :confused12::risas3: Yet KF & LR are in the top 4 for Ch3's lakorns this year and you've got lakorns like that lakornthai one that had two episodes with ratings in the 2s and only did better than LLSR by something like 0.4, when LLSR only had 10 episodes.
Remember when some blackcrow came to report the unofficial or unconfirmed ratings for LR lolololol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Ouchhh :confused:, people will not like that you point out the truth, the two faced persons like that "E Canya" (Mia 2018 ) will get mad looool.

The others, you can laugh lol

Last edited: