[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Damn Nadech, why so handsome? What about you Yaya, how was Nadech today...like usual I would say?

Time for selfies with Mister FAN's services.

Look at his dimples :love:

Let's make a 360° check up on Na's face.....PERFECTION!

This earring?

Close up :love:

Close up again :love: :love:

Indeed, except the fact that Na has a perfect side profile, this is the bunny earring he bought in Hong Kong when he traveled with Yaya. Bear misses his bunny haha.

The bunny - bear NY's couple earrings :thumbup:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Is it out already? Did anyone received theirs yet? Sorry, I'm really behind and need an update on this. Thanks.
Yup it's already out! The first fans received their DVD 2 days ago, it must be the ones who live in Bangkok. As for the international fans, depending on how you bought it and where you live, you should receive it in december before January. I know those who bought these DVD are super excited, moreover after the good feedback given by the the others but let's be patient.

@LuckySTARLook
เขินสุดๆมันดีจริงๆ ตัดต่อใหม่คุ้มแสนคุ้ม
I'm so so shy! It's very good! The new editing...it's double worth it

@HartineeY
ตัดต่อใหม่ มันดีอย่างงี้นี่เอง ได้เห็นถึงการไต่ระดับความรู้สึกดีดี ระหว่างดวินกับอลิซ
With a new editing, this is why it's better. We got the opportunity to see a a better development of Dawin and Alice's feelings.

@KornPou
Master Edition #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess เหมาะกับคำว่า #สุด #ขนลุก ที่สุด ที่สุด ที่สุด และที่สุด ถ้าเอา Version นี้ออนแอร์ นี่คิดว่าเรตติ้งดีกว่าเดิมที่เคยได้แน่ๆ
Master Edition #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess is suitable with #perfect #goosebumps, the best, the best, the best and the best. If we took this version to on air, the rating would have been even more better for sure

@MintChol14
เหมือนได้ดูละครเรื่องใหม่เลยอะ น้ำตาจะไหล ฉากที่ควรจะมี สิ่งที่ควรเป็น อยู่ในboxsetหมดแล้ว ขอบคุณทุกคนทุกฝ่ายที่ทำให้มีboxsetเรื่องนี้
It's like I'm watching a new lakorn, I want to cry. The scenes that should have been there and what must have been done are all in the boxset. Thank you everybody who allowed to make these DVD Boxset

Good news for the FMV or GIF editors :thumbup:
Juliet Rose ‏ @94cfYaXswzl1iqr
DVD box set ดูเต็มจอเต็มตาคือดีที่สุดตรงไม่มีตัวหนังสือวิ่งข้างล่างจอทีวีนี่แหละ
DVD box set, by watching in a full screen with your eyes, it is the best thing because there is no text below the TV screen.

"Nothing can stop the gods's plans". Sooner or later, if you bought the DVD Boxset, you will receive it.

PS: I translated the feeback I saw. So far there are for the moment not any fans who are disappointed. More feedback will come in the next few weeks so we could have an overall opinion. What could be good for certain viewers may not be the case for the others. We will have to make our own opinion on these DVD but at least, we know that there are a lots of unseen scenes with a new editing especially on the last episode. We know how rush it was and it lacked Dawin & Alice's moments, it was the Kate show loool. We will see...

cr.anyama

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Damn Nadech, why so handsome? What about you Yaya, how was Nadech today...like usual I would say?

Time for selfies with Mister FAN's services.

Look at his dimples :love:

Let's make a 360° check up on Na's face.....PERFECTION!

This earring?

Close up

Close up again x2

Indeed, except the fact that Na has a perfect side profile, this is the bunny earring he bought in Hong Kong when he traveled with Yaya. Bear misses his bunny haha.

The bunny - bear NY's couple earrings :thumbup:

cr.rightful owners
WOW!! Every angle taken is just wow and the dimples with a smile like that, I wonder how Yaya reacts when he sees photos of Nadech's handsomeness online and when they're together alone. :angel10::icon12::angel10:

NADECH IS JUST SOO HANDSOME & CHARMING TO LOOK AT!! :love::love:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yup it's already out! The first fans received their DVD 2 days ago, it must be the ones who live in Bangkok. As for the international fans, depending on how you bought it and where you live, you should receive it in december before January. I know those who bought these DVD are super excited, moreover after the good feedback given by the the others but let's be patient.

@LuckySTARLook
เขินสุดๆมันดีจริงๆ ตัดต่อใหม่คุ้มแสนคุ้ม
I'm so so shy! It's very good! The new editing...it's double worth it

@HartineeY
ตัดต่อใหม่ มันดีอย่างงี้นี่เอง ได้เห็นถึงการไต่ระดับความรู้สึกดีดี ระหว่างดวินกับอลิซ
With a new editing, this is why it's better. We got the opportunity to see a a better development of Dawin and Alice's feelings.

@KornPou
Master Edition #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess เหมาะกับคำว่า #สุด #ขนลุก ที่สุด ที่สุด ที่สุด และที่สุด ถ้าเอา Version นี้ออนแอร์ นี่คิดว่าเรตติ้งดีกว่าเดิมที่เคยได้แน่ๆ
Master Edition #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess is suitable with #perfect #goosebumps, the best, the best, the best and the best. If we took this version to on air, the rating would have been even more better for sure

@MintChol14
เหมือนได้ดูละครเรื่องใหม่เลยอะ น้ำตาจะไหล ฉากที่ควรจะมี สิ่งที่ควรเป็น อยู่ในboxsetหมดแล้ว ขอบคุณทุกคนทุกฝ่ายที่ทำให้มีboxsetเรื่องนี้
It's like I'm watching a new lakorn, I want to cry. The scenes that should have been there and what must have been done are all in the boxset. Thank you everybody who allowed to make these DVD Boxset

Good news for the FMV or GIF editors :thumbup:
Juliet Rose ‏ @94cfYaXswzl1iqr
DVD box set ดูเต็มจอเต็มตาคือดีที่สุดตรงไม่มีตัวหนังสือวิ่งข้างล่างจอทีวีนี่แหละ
DVD box set, by watching in a full screen with your eyes, it is the best thing because there is no text below the TV screen.

"Nothing can stop the gods's plans". Sooner or later, if you bought the DVD Boxset, you will receive it.

PS: I translated the feeback I saw. So far there are for the moment not any fans who are disappointed. More feedback will come in the next few weeks so we could have an overall opinion. What could be good for certain viewers may not be the case for the others. We will have to make our own opinion on these DVD but at least, we know that there are a lots of unseen scenes with a new editing especially on the last episode. We know how rushed it was and it lacked Dawin & Alice's moments, it was the Kate show loool. We will see...

cr.anyama
From the feedback, we know for sure buying it was worth it lol.

Verified deleted scene that was in the script.

It's actually the old one that was uploaded earlier but got deleted...someone else re-uploaded this scene. https://www.instagram.com/p/BqlRlE5AqJY/

“แต่นายก็พูดถูก...ถ้าเรารู้ว่าเป็นพี่เคธ เราคงไม่อยู่เฉย และทำตามแผนจนพี่เคธเปิดเผยตัวตนออกมา เราคงจะบุกไปถามตรงๆ หรือทำอะไรสักอย่างให้มันเคลียร์ๆจบๆ เพราะเราเป็นคนแบบนี้ใช่มั้ย? พี่เคธถึงได้เกลียดเรา เกลียดจนคิดจะฆ่าเราให้ตาย หลายต่อหลายครั้ง” เจ้าหญิงอลิซเศร้า

“กระหม่อมคิดว่า มันไม่มีประโยชน์ที่จะมาหาเหตุผลว่าทำไมถึงเกิดเรื่องแบบนี้ เราแค่รับรู้ว่ามันเกิดขึ้นแล้ว และตอนนี้....มันก็จบลงแล้ว แค่นั้นก็พอ” ดวินพูดด้วยความเข้าใจ อบอุ่น และอ่อนโยน

เจ้าหญิงอลิซมองแล้วรู้สึกดีขึ้นอย่างมาก .. เจ้าหญิงอลิซประทับใจ

“ขอบคุณมากนะดวิน...ขอบคุณที่ทุ่มเทให้เราตลอด ขอบคุณ...ที่ทำให้เรารู้สึกดีได้ทุกครั้ง แม้ว่าสถานการณ์ตรงหน้ามันจะแย่มากๆ มีอะไรที่เราจะตอบแทนให้นายได้บ้าง”

ดวินประคองมือเจ้าหญิงอลิซขึ้นมาและจุมพิตเบาๆ “กระหม่อมต้องการเพียงเท่านี้....พอแล้วพระเจ้าค่ะ”

ดวินมองหน้าเจ้าหญิงอลิซแววตาเทิดทูน เจ้าหญิงอลิซใจสะท้าน .... และค่อยๆขยับตัวลงมาที่พื้น นั่งอยู่ข้างๆ ดวินและกอดดวินไว้ด้วยความรัก คิดถึงและขอบคุณจากหัวใจ ดวินอึ้งที่เจ้าหญิงอลิซยอมลดตัวลงมาอยู่ในอ้อมกอด... ดวินค่อยๆกอดเจ้าหญิงอลิซไว้อย่างอบอุ่น

ดวินคิดเสมอว่า...นี่คือ “กอดสุดท้าย” ... ถึงเวลาต้องจบแล้ว

If you didn't buy the dvd but really want to see it, I recommend buying it coz the fans aren't gonna upload this they are pretty adamant on keeping it exclusive so they are encouraging people to not upload the dvd because it was so difficult to get made. Ethaicd doesn't have the dvd listed as sold out so they might be the last people who could sell it coz channel3 is out. Even the people who made it didn't order it on time lol If it does get uploaded, it's not gonna be on an accessible platform like youtube you might have to get lucky. They might be kind enough to upload a few scenes here and there but you're still missing out on the new edits. You even see that person who uploaded a scene a few days ago get pressured to delete lol

The ending was re-edit in a different sequence that we've called out since it aired. Some of us read the script so we knew the editing was off for the ending. I read another comment who said she watched 6/10 discs already and she said the editing is way may entertaining than the tv version and had no music or sound problems either lol She said you can see the development from when Davin was constantly talking back to Alice to knowing his place... They didn't put in everything that we know of but they re-edited the storyline so everything is much smoother. If they didn't add something, there must be a reason. We know they also lost footage lol But the very least they could do is re-edit so that it's smooth. They also added a new afterwards too which the fan didn't eleaborate so I'm excited to see what that is about. The scene I posted wasn't even a scene I remembered from reading the script ahahaha the one I know they didn't add for sure is the beach arguement in the end. But another scene I hope they add is when they slept in that shed, there was a couple of lines they should've kept.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech's smile and dimples are here to brighten everyone's day. :icon12::icon12: #PBear View attachment 29655
Cr: NadechYaya.com
He looks like a stylist skater today! His style got younger and younger each year. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

He used to like wearing shirt over t-shirt and now is the vice versa.. I like Nadech with his glasses and shirt better but I am not complaining cause he looks young and happy with his current style :love::love::love: Keep it up!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Na has been serving looks for the past 2 days :love::love: I was looking through my feed and everytime a pic of Na came up I was like:

I'm having a hard time choosing what pic to use as my wallpaper :love::love: Apple_nongnat needs to be his hairstylist forever!
upload_2018-11-25_17-59-56.png

upload_2018-11-25_18-0-39.png

upload_2018-11-25_18-12-57.png

upload_2018-11-25_18-1-0.png
Cr suchatpoko

upload_2018-11-25_18-2-13.png
Cr bebarry

upload_2018-11-25_18-10-0.png

upload_2018-11-25_18-11-52.png

Look at his face when a lady asked "Nadech didn't bring Yaya as well?":risas3::risas3:
upload_2018-11-25_18-5-49.png

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
Why so cute? What do you think P'Bear, she's so "Narak" (cute) right?
Nadech: Indeed :)

Yaya behaved like she was bipolar (her character in KKSL)

Original clip owner: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqjprznlEiu/

Already on the news haha: http://www.siamdara.com/hot-news/thai-news/1125636

cr.preparee

While Yaya is filming KKSL, it seems like her mind is with Nadech, Paris + Hong trip updated by Yaya.

Apparently someone is doing a throwback in her idle time.. Maybe they are planning for their new year trip or just another trip together in near future that's why they keep lurking on their gallery.. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: tripple date with MK and MP to New York will be nice as she commented on Kim's ig post that she wants to join their next trip together :thumbup::thumbup: