[Ch3] Lob Phee Phee Mai Lob (B-Jarn 25 Production)

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
http://เมื่อเร็วๆ นี้ บริษัท จันทร์ 25 จำกัด ร่วมกับ บริษัท บีอีซี-เทโร เอ็นเตอร์เทนเม้นท์ จำกัด (มหาชน) บวงสรวงเปิดกล้องละคร หลบผี ผีไม่หลบ ณ พิพิธภัณฑ์สงครามเก้าทัพ จ.กาญจนบรี นำแสดง โดย กาย-รัชาชนนท์ สุประกอบ กวาง-พรภัสสร อัตถปัญญาพล กำกับการแสดงโดย คชินทร์

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Another pra' Ek role for Guy!!! I don't think nang' ek is really pretty, but I'll have to watch it first. Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, it is for ch 3, I didn't notice that at first, haha, so is it a lakorn or a sitcom? Maybe Guy moved to ch 3, my hopes for a Guy and Best pra' nang pairing!!! :) LOL.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow. I don't know what to do, cry with sadness or with joy. I'm confused about what direction Mr. Guy is actually going. You hardly hear anything about him since he stay too freaking low and then suddenly he is having a lakorn, but with another channel? WTH. There's too many couples in here, maybe he is playing supporting role again :( but yeah, anything with him is fine with me..I just need to see him more on screen :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HOLLY COW???????  :shock2: How come I did not know such thread existed?!! SOMEONE hasn't been paying close attention to GUY! HAHA. I'm so going to check this lakorn out. HAHA. I don't care if it's not a prime time lakorn, I don't care if the story line is crappy, I don't care if the girl isn't pretty (well she is kind of pretty, haha), and I don't care if there are no English subs, Guy is the pra'ek and that's all that matters! Haha. Wow....I am so happy right now.  :teary: HAHA.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol. I knew Guy has a lakorn with channel three here since this thread was posted up, but i haven't been following up on it until Phatman reminded me of it. :) Guess I'll go watch it now and best thing ever is that i don't have to wait a whole week for the next episode.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL @ phatman, I was going to say do you know about this thread till I read your comment. LOL. I just found out about this thread now too. Lol. Wtheck???!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Isn't it weird? I've been keeping an eye on the tags to see who's in what, but I some how missed this one. Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, sometimes it's hard to notice, I've been looking at the tags as well and didn't see it until the other day. Omg, guy looks so mature for his age.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
How is it that he's pra'ek at ch3?? Its so weird right?? Out of no where he has a lakorn for ch3 and I know how excited phatman is lol ^^ but still this lakorn comes as a surprise. Lol I might check Guy and this lakorn out if its available on youtube looolz 5555555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm gonna give this lakorn a shot just to see Guy xD But I don't know if I'll watch it all since it doesn't seem to be my type. Might just skim through for Guy scenes, LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
How is it that he's pra'ek at ch3?? Its so weird right?? Out of no where he has a lakorn for ch3 and I know how excited phatman is lol ^^ but still this lakorn comes as a surprise. Lol I might check Guy and this lakorn out if its available on youtube looolz 5555555

I know right? How random is that?! HAHA. Maybe he's got something up his sleeve and we don't have a clue.

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm gonna give this lakorn a shot just to see Guy xD But I don't know if I'll watch it all since it doesn't seem to be my type. Might just skim through for Guy scenes, LOL.

That's what I've been doing haha. Too many characters and so many things going on that I have no idea what the story is. I don't even remember the face of the nang'ek. HAHA. All I know is that they're students and they went to the countryside for some....project??? Ghost hunting???? Whatever. :ghehe: .