[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

trixieBarry

sarNie Egg
Loving Taew and Barry interview, they have good chemistry.  :heart: 

I think I saw a pic of pra'ek and 2 nang'eks once before but it was long time ago so I silently hope they'd take pics together again and then BAM! this pic came. How lovely!  :heart: Hope to see more!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is one of the most anticipated lakorn for me! such a good looking pair. im glad we get to see nadech with different actresses although i love Yadech together. its refreshing. not only that, taew and patricia is super cute!  its crazy how much patricia resembles vicky and she got the dimples!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, this Nadech is getting cuter now . i need to go check out some of  his lakorn . it seem that he have lots of girl fan . does he have any revenge / r scene lakorn out there LOL....

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN, nope the closest thing to revenge/rscene is Game Rai Game Ruk. It has been a trend lately in lakorn to avoid rscene. It's more like attempted but failed or attempted turn willing or nothing at all LOL

You may want to watch Raeng Ngao (Janie's version) it was so "raeng" that Ch3 forbid kissing!!!

Anyways they are too cute for words. Feel a bit sad for Pat though. She is getting overshadow by Nadech/Taew. And it's kind of sad on my part that I can only feel sibling vibe from Nadech/Pat.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' now there no more r' scene ? I felt like a mountain man ! It only been a couple years i left the lakorn world , didn't know they change so much . Now there only  fail attempt ? Haha . My last memory of lakorn was JLR , SB & Nampeng Kom  :dance3: . I'll check out Rai Game Ruk

fun

Expired Sarnie
There are still some lurking around. It just became a rarity in nowadays lakorn. But Ch7 does plenty of force kisses lol there's Pin Anong (Wier and Min)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Just when I was wishing for Taluikongtai clip for LSR, I am granted with one straight away, thanks na lazydramafan. I had a good laugh watching it i love TLKT's irony and sense of humor

aww poor thing have to use the instrument to cover his fatness  :spin: but no worries chubbiness = narak dee & warm (hehe not my words)