[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nadech is starting to grow some boobies. Haha. One minute he looks fit and the next he looks chunky. I don't even know anymore.

dariey

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Nadech is starting to grow some boobies. Haha. One minute he looks fit and the next he looks chunky. I don't even know anymore.

i thought i'm the only one who think like that when i saw the pic and never think i'll see a comment about that.you just make me laugh so hard. :loool:
previously he look good in TRKJ.he just need to work out more then.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
awww, Nadech is so precious! His prankster character can be annoying at times, but he just has that liveliness about him, it's really cute. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
From Pat's recent interview, she says this will air early next year. Btw, I love your siggy queenyeon! Reminds me of how much I loved Yadech during the DJA and GRGR days. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
next year for sure there are going to be many anticipating lakorn.it better that way for me.

that pic na give sunflower to pat look adorable

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Jeedlove :) My love for those two just keeps increasing by the years, 4 years and counting sometimes i wish i dont love them so much
I doubt it will be airing on Jan, so maybe around feb?. I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Since Taew is filming Rhino and the one with Bomb now I think LSR's filming would have ended already
But they still filming it @@@ 
It's better not disappointed me, such a long wait