[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Namtarn & Nadech would make a cute on-screen pairing...but she got like 2 lakorns lined up so I doubt it'd be possible to have her here lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:

@kashie let's wait and see, maybe nadech's twin lakorn is the good one ^^ 
I hope so. I honestly prefer twin lakorns where the twins work together not the evil vs good ones. I'll love to see a nerdy / dorky Nadech and a Mr.Hot Shot Khun Charles Nadech for the lakorn.

It would be awesome! Awesome! Awesome! To see Namtarn with Nadech. She has 2 lakorns now but this one won't start filming til next year so I can still have a little bit of hope...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
imomo said:
I wish for Nadech to pair with Namtarn. I think they will make a very lovely pair.
u know what else is good Nadech and Namtarn is the same age born 1991 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I hope so. I honestly prefer twin lakorns where the twins work together not the evil vs good ones. I'll love to see a nerdy / dorky Nadech and a Mr.Hot Shot Khun Charles Nadech for the lakorn.

It would be awesome! Awesome! Awesome! To see Namtarn with Nadech. She has 2 lakorns now but this one won't start filming til next year so I can still have a little bit of hope...
This one won't start until next year, really? I thought Nadech said it'll begin soon, oh well! I guess he's busy with Rising Sun! 
Since it's Twin lakorn maybe he'll get two nang'eks? I still think Namtarn won't be possible for this, but hey we can still wish! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Wow I dont mind a twin Nadech, one nadech for nong *insert whoever you want* and one nadech for me ehhe. I dont mind him playing a sadist (like khun charles) but i not a real evil character ( :cry: i dont want to dislike him). He would be cute as a nerd, but then agian, my boy is very versatile so he looks cute as anything

Genre, preferably comedy, if not anything is fine with me as long as it's not a period lakorn, but have faith in No Problem productions

In terms of nangek, mew is first preference, then taew, namtarn, pat or even margie, but im not too fussed, as long as I get to see my boy, im happy, miss him too much already  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
filming will begin this year and lakorn will air next year...which also means we will be seeing more of nadech on-screen in 2014! n'ek still unknown... confirmed that nadech will be acting as twins.   

since there's 2 nadech, can we keep one for yaya? hehehe..  :shutup: but i know, the possibility is zero. well, lets hope for some good news soon! :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lmao Tippy let's just not be too greedy. Since Yadech have another lakorn reserved for them for 2015, I will be patient xD
In the mean time, hopefully they'll cast Yaya with someone that I actually like and around her age because boy I'm tired of seeing her acting ajusshis OT! 

I like Pat! She seems pretty and she has cute dimples as well, in term of acting I've never got to see her in action though. I still wish to see Nadech one day act with Margie, I like her the best after Yaya heh
Generally in lakorns, twins have very opposite characters, one as the calm and gentle and the other more on the bad side...I'd love to see both Athit and Charles in one lakorn LOL

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
really??? that yadech lakorn has been confirmed?? omgggggg happy max!!! now we have something to look forward to in 2014 and 2015 ^^
yeah too many ajusshis already, we need more oppas for her hehe..! 

i like margie's acting as well, esp after watching her in raak boon! but somehow i don't find her and nadech a good match on-screen.. well.. who knows? i might be wrong afterall.. i like pat too, only know of her after someone post a pic of her and nadech, must say...she looks a bit like yaya, so they prolly match well on-screen! ^^

oh yeah! athit and charles! i love both of them  :wub:  somehow i can forsee this lakorn to be like the twins falling for one woman and they fight over her and she have to choose between the both of them... and this is the major headache, how to choose?! 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
As much as I like seeing Nadech and Yaya together I think they need to mix it up a bit. 3 out of 7 lakorns (and one of them the pra'ek is someone else) is with Yaya. I wouldn't mind at least one more pairing with Kimberly though. I would also like to see him with Matt. I think they would make a cute couple depending on the role. I would be fine with more Yadech though. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
really??? that yadech lakorn has been confirmed?? omgggggg happy max!!! now we have something to look forward to in 2014 and 2015 ^^
yeah too many ajusshis already, we need more oppas for her hehe..! 

i like margie's acting as well, esp after watching her in raak boon! but somehow i don't find her and nadech a good match on-screen.. well.. who knows? i might be wrong afterall.. i like pat too, only know of her after someone post a pic of her and nadech, must say...she looks a bit like yaya, so they prolly match well on-screen! ^^

oh yeah! athit and charles! i love both of them  :wub:  somehow i can forsee this lakorn to be like the twins falling for one woman and they fight over her and she have to choose between the both of them... and this is the major headache, how to choose?! 
Nop it's not confirmed, but I'm pretty positive it'll be soon, whether that rumored one or another...I'm sure Ch3 will get them another lakorn for sure, ofc not now but in the near future. 

Since I've never seen the two of them in one frame and in action, I can't say if they match or not tbh
in this picture they look kinda a-like somehow imo 

Twins fighting over one girl, such a cliché. Yeah, it's to be expected, major headache since you will be rooting for the two xD but they'll somehow make the third wheel twin end up with another girl so it gets easier for us! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Man seems like I'm the last to know hahaha. Finally found this thread!!! Great news!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Talking about n'eks what about Mew? Or even Bella? I like Bella she's okay. But maybe Taew will also. I like Namtarn as well. Hmm they lead us in the dark and left us all there to wonder sheesh.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon yeah i will have faith in channel 3 to pair up our beloved koo jin once again :) thanks for the pic, honestly they look like siblings! and margie being the older one hehe... kimberly also look like siblings with nadech, or maybe its just the 4hjhkk still attached in my mind ;)

@falada hehe i know right, we all want yaya!! but this is impossible  :lmao:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya has already been paired with Rome, mark, aum, por and I wish the same for nadech...I hope it's Taew...mint...mew n. just anyone...
And besides yaya and nadech will have rs and a lakorn in the future to look forward too...