[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

lyaneew

sarNie Egg
Thank you cookiies,nadech's role of twins is great challenging!look forward to seeing the plot of the new lakorn. :pervie:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
YEH> Taew. there's anew pair to look forward to. If Nadech plays a twin whose the other N'ek?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh so it's officially Taew? Yay I like her! And a new pair to look forward to see! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Summary 

Praek's older brother is a businessman and suddenly was in an accident. Praek wanted to find out the cause and afraid that it might someone inside.

He pays Nang'ek to be his fake wife. Before Nang'ek enters the story, he has been looking for a fake wife to proceed with his plan. But Nang'ek just came back to the country side after her bf dumped and took all her money and stuff. She was in huge debt so he offer to pay her debt in return she pretends to be his wife. This way, he told his parents that he doesn't want too return to BKK since he's married. So, this make it look plausible that he wouldn't venture back to live in BKK. He's a doctor who goes to work in the country side.

Anyway, he never was able to proceed with his plan to replace himself as his brother so their business isn't in ruin. He instead falls in love with Nang'ek and they actually made it real. Lol they slept together and stuff. But cuz he's so secretive in things he does, it made her suspicious of him. Cuz he has girls swarming all over him too. He keep talking on the phone secretively. They got into a huge argument and then he decided to proceed with his plan just to spite her.

Anyway, he plan an accident for himself and then he becomes in his brother. Now, he has to sit and watch his wife cry and takes care of his brother. Lol

Okay sounds kinda of weird to me im not really following the story line really good hahaha. Credits to Shampoo on spicy. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Kikichue, looooool the story sounds.........er....I don't know. A bit not my cup of tea. 
P'ek is totally ridiculous, but I gotta see his reasons before I judge. Since Nadech is in here, I'll just give it a go. 

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
cookiies said:
It's confirm that nangek is Taew and the lakorn title is  ลมซ่อนรัก ( Lom Son Ruk) 
I glad N'ek is Taew . She will definitely look cute with nadech, but she sure has a lot of lakorn lately.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope it's true. will be glad if Nadech and Taew really get pair up. the story sounds interesting. his role sound challenging. will wait to see it. so glad will see more lakorns of Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
imomo said:
I glad N'ek is Taew . She will definitely look cute with nadech, but she sure has a lot of lakorn lately.
there are 2 n'eks Taew and Mew Nitta is the rumor taking this role since Nadech is a twin
n'ek is unconfirm not decided yet 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Taew and Mew, either one will be fine because Nadech will look great with them both, except the storyline is confusing. Oh well, im just excited for Nadech`s new pairing.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Yay my Taew and Mew. I guess this will satisfy both parties of these girl's fan clubs. I personally love Taew. She's professional, great actress, she can own her role and compitable with Na. As far as mew, she's beautiful on screen and a pretty good actress for a newbie. Good for Nadech.