[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh my damn. Taew and Nadech have surpassed my expectations, at least from the little we get to see of them in the fitting. They're so freaking precious together. Such natural chemistry from their couple photos and the eye contact and hugs. :spin: I really really hope that the weird storyline does justice to two of my favorites! And if the plot sucks, at least give them lots of screen time and gukgik scenes to maximize the times we get to see them looking so gorgeous together.

Pat is very pretty in here. She's very new to me though, so I'm looking forward to the other couple more and I'm glad Taew is the main n'ek. Thanks for the photos and video updates! I think I'm going to go crazy over Taew and Nadech.

edit--
@Moonchild, that gif is waaaay cute. I need it. OMG. These two are killing me. They're. so. cute. *dies*

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
glad u like it^^  I always thought they would go well together but didn't expect them to go this well together. As for the storyline, people seem to love the book so lets hope it's good. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh. Pat is in here??? She makes such a cute couple with Nadech. Hope they pair up in the future for another lakorn. And I'm surprised about Taew and Nadech. They seem to have good chemistry. I might tune in for this one.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I am loving this! Too bad it's only fitting. I cant wait to see more photos though!! <3

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
MoonChild said:
*gasp!* That gif!! *cups mouth* *spazz overload*!! I love you to bits right now, Moonchild! Lol thanks plenty for making that gif!! So much chemistry between Taew and Nadech! Whoever said they lacked chemistry was off and wrong on so many levels!! Lol :D Ahhhhh!! I've the butterflies just looking at it over and over and over again... *spazz*

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Pat's role looks pretty important here! 
lmao Team Padech or team Tadech? I like both for now  :cheer:

Na's smile on that gif though..... :woot:  :woot2:

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm with team Tadech! <3

I just realized this but Taew is the first nang'ek he's paired up with that is older than him.
They're like 2yrs apart yet she looks younger than him. Her being petite and babyfaced plays a big part in this pairing :)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
He paired with Mint Natwara whose 3/4 years older than him also.  But not sure if that's count since they weren't never pranang. 

Padech are gorgeous and chilling while Tadech/Naew are cute and warm lol  The author of the book seem to ship Padech team more though lol

Credit as tagged

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looking forward to this! I kind of wanted to see him with lots of other Nang Eks for a while. (Sorry Yadech fans!) It gives him another image and I think he can expand his skills. Taew is so pretty! Became a fan after watching KCR. xD

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeeks da two pair look wonderful...both cute/hot in their own way...loved Pat new look and Taew look amazing...nadech look like a nerd in tat big fake glass lol...but still hot :drools:

Thanks for all da pics and gift ladies and moonchild...thank u :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'll just continue spazzing over Taew and Nadech's way too adorable hug and eye contact. Damn, their smiles are so cute and *sigh* loving. The way he smiles adoringly at her and her sweet smile XD

fanny

sarNie Adult
So glad Pat is pairing with someone is very skillful with acting so she can continue improving her acting skill. So far she has been good. Pat/Nadech such a cute pairing both look young and fresh not that Taew is not cute, but I find Pat and Nadech match more with each other.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
^
He paired with Mint Natwara whose 3/4 years older than him also.  But not sure if that's count since they weren't never pranang. 

Padech are gorgeous and chilling while Tadech/Naew are cute and warm lol  The author of the book seem to ship Padech team more though lol

Credit as tagged
lmao even the lakorn's production's staffs seem to ship Padech more, they keep on releasing stills of them  :coverlaf: