[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

poopam12

sarNie Egg
2 chapter is pass i think all of you will love Pranon and Pattarin more

Enjoy

Ps. pls send me feed back and some chat that makes will power to me for translating.

Chapter 2

“Doctor Pranon? Yea, I know him. I heard he can play sung very sweet any women who listen must infatuated like Pee Sua Samut infatuated
in Pra A Pai Manee’s flute sounds. (From one of thai legend “Sut Sa Korn”)

…As I think if ask Benjakey who familiar must have good result. Match with a name “Leader of gossip gang” since studying.

Pattarin sit and listen her friends tell with unattended manner but her ears catch every word don’t let it miss. Benjakey works at public health of this district. She has nothing to do today, so she go to talk with her for information.

But even if she asks anyone, people also know him. Or he’s famous people in this district. Pattarin listen her friends describe about his goodness for a long time before she can’t endure anymore and ask to leave because feel headache from added information.

In evening she has a time, so she rides her bicycle to that jasmine house again. She get off and walk while pull 2 wheel vehicle with silent because don’t want him hear a sound. And put it at fence at conceal angel by high tree bush. It’s a same time as yesterday, sweet sound of sung float with slow wind mix with jasmine smell. Green rice stalk look like green carpet blown down from touch of a wind.

The sun is slowly settle down, she hide near a fence and listen him play music until ending. She wants to clap for him but just think she hide to listen because house owner doesn't invite her. She slowly walks stealthily from fence, sweep dust on short and ride bicycle back home with happy mood.

“Where are you going go home late like this?” Paratee pulls water pipe while watering and go to open gates for her daughter.

Coco who’s jumping for bite water pipe with happy change direction and run to her suddenly. But no way, dirty feet like that don’t think you can jump into me successfully.

Pattarin keep bicycle and run fast into house, ridicule it that can’t go into a house because unauthorized to pass this line. Khun Paratee looks at her with fatigue mix with a little fun. She thanks her mom that never asks anything about cause of moving to live here promptly. Maybe will wait when she’s ready will tell. Which now Pattarin try to doesn’t think about it, want to forget any trouble behind.

Unbelievable, finally no place like our home. Home that wait us for come back anytime. Has only warm, refresh and feel save when live here. So, she want to lazy like this for a little time and prepare herself before open a scar at her hearts open again.

Everyday Pattarin usually hide to listen him play sung. She notices that after finish a day job. Doctor Pranon come home at a same time not go anywhere. In evening, he likes to sit at doorsill in front of house. A lonely that doesn’t attach with another house make that area silent and no any sound to interfere. Only a sweet sound that him intend to play reverberant in the air.

Music stop when she doesn’t know. But she shudder when she hear bass voice over her head.

“Let’s listen into my house.” Pranon open door gate and face down to look at her who’s sitting. Pattarin’s face feels warm when she was found.

“You sit there for many days don’t you? Don’t stiff?”

“No…thank you, I will go home now.” She speak sputteringly and grab bicycle, ride very fast and don’t turn back to look.

“Strange woman.” He mutters and akimbo look at body moves away.

…Damn. He know she hide to listen song for many days why he just invite into home! Strange man!

Pattarin doesn’t dare to listen him play sung again. She cancels evening ride and change to eat snack at home instead.

“At this period you’re too lazy.” Her mom insert a broom to a gap under chair that she laid and watch TV while bring cookies to mount with
delicious. But happy not for so long, damn tooth that ever decay is hurt again make her cry.

“Go to see doctor, not lay and cry like this.” Mom scold with annoyed.

She postpone for many days until her gum is swelling makes her cheek swell like big lemon. So, she will to go to hospital.

“You should come for so long, let it swell like this.” Natemanee mutter while walk to dentistry room with her.

“I know.” She covers her cheek and speaks softly. “Since my senior handsome doctor is marriage, I don’t think to meet dentist anymore."

“Oh…. Who that you ever crazy in a past?? Natemanee think about dentist who just graduate and super hot. He has white skin and handsome that makes women crazy. So sad that he already has fiancé, not long he marriage with her.

“Yes, that time I’m very innocent. I want to see him often so I try to make my tooth decay and he will treat it for me every end of semester. On the contrary, last day that I has an appointment to remove impacted tooth he change his job with pretty dentist instead because he will go to see his home for newly couple.” Think it makes her suffer and regret her tooth. “After that I don’t want to associate with dentist anymore.”

Now, she’s walking at a intersection for turn to dentistry room that’s opposite with in front of outside patient division which consist of emergency room, drug administer room, diagnose room, operation room and deliver room. Doctor in white shirt walk out from back door of emergency room suddenly.
Pattarin doesn’t care anything she only speaks until she hears low-bass voice after her back.

“Stupid.”

She suddenly turns back, her eyebrow frown and groan in low voice when she sees who he is.

…That’s Doctor Pranon who’s stange man.

“Who do you blame?” She moody, her cheek swell make she can’t open her mount wide as she want.

“It’s really true, Are you nuts? Make your tooth decay for see a dentist. So, if you fall in love with obstetrician you may try to make baby for see him do you? Nonsense.” Pranon say with plain voice, his eyes are looking at patient chart in his hand. He’s in white kittle wear stethoscope at his neck.

“It isn't your business.” She resentful.

“Yes, quite so. But doctors here have many appointments to dentistry in a day. Many patient wait with painful, it’s unfortunate that they must sacrifice a time for people who don’t think anything.” He face up and lean his face little to look at her. That sharp eyes show sarcastic.

Pattarin want to snarl to him but can’t do that because swell gum is obstruct. So she only growl in her neck. Natemanee see a bad situation so she pull her friend to dentistry room before one side is sended to emergency room. Pattarin is hot-tempered for so long, but looks like more clam she think it is mirage.

After 2 long hours of stay open-mounted make her molar stark. Her lovely one tooh is RIP. Pretty dentist give her cotton for stop a bleed.  She doesn’t recover from numb and feel like her mount is swell make her face swell round.

…pitiful situation like this if someone sees must laugh at her. She mutters in her mind and just thinks that now her city female friends must be work in air-conditioned room, wear a luxury suit. In holiday they go to shopping, party and dance or have a dinner with some nice guy.

Pattarin walk out to long bench in front of room. No body of Natemanee but has one note attached.

I must go home, my mom call to go back for help her send goods. If you finish you can call me. I will go to bring you back.’

…Oh She never bring cell phone too and her mount is now swelling so, she can’t speak clearly. A tongue is hard like a wood board can’t move such a little.

She walk around for find telephone box but around her doesn't has. While she walk, feel like salty of iron slowly permeate from tongue.

Pranon walk out from diagnose room and see she stand in front of recycle bin act like people who feel nauseate. “Are you alright? Just remove tooth make you want to faint?”

Pattarin face up to look at him with pale face. She feel disgusting lump of gauze and cotton that soak with blood in her mouth, finally she spit out in black recycle bag in front of her.

“Come to gargle your mouth.” He pushes her to walk to diagnose room that has label of his name in front of it. He pours water into silver metal glass and send to her. Pattarin act like disgusting. Doctor said “Drinking water, it’s clean.”

She receive to gargle with unwilling. Look at this glass it isn’t a drinking glass for sure but restraint her mind to drink it. Line of red blood is mix in water fall down to washbasin. Even if she split out blood is more bleeding. Pranon wear gloves and grab her little chin back involuntary. He put his finger in her mouth and surveys a wound after that he stuff gauze on it. Pattarin look at him with big eye because big quack doctor never ask before doing. His face when look down too watch a wound is closely with her nose.

“Put it on, remove when stop bleeding.”

“Een?” ….When.

She moves away from him and frown …. Yak. His glove taste is strange. Don’t know he grab anything before.

“When blood is stop bleeding.” He removes white thin gloves out.

“Oo… Een?” So, when.

“When it stop.” He answers the same.

…Pshh. Mad doctor. Answer so annoying. She mutters in her mind.

He glances at clock on the wall and face down to continue writing on chart. Whip his hand fast before send it to a nurse.

Pattarin stealthily interest in his bad handwriting that crooked and can’t to read. …She afraid that Nightingale must graduate in translates ancient words to know what he write.

“Ok, let’s go back.”

Suddenly, doctor stand up and keep a pen in shirt pocket and push her to walk.

She turn back to watch with frighten. “I an o ak.” …I can go back.

“I see your friend is already going back.” Pranon walk next to her, touch hand softly at her back. Gently but make her walk faster to escape from hot feeling like a fire that is burning behind. “I finish my job today and your home is passage way, I can send you home don’t courteous.”

Former city girl sigh …. Ok. I already can’t find any phone box.

When come out at parking are, there’s many car and a line of motorcycle. Pranon walk to one bronze car while Pattarin wait near footpath. But thing that he pulls out for send her home is bicycle. She makes big eyes and turn back suddenly. But doctor hand is grabbing her in time like lion catch a prey.

“Get on.” He speaks softly.

She shake her face … It’s a joke, who will ride that back.

“Get on...” low- bass voice is louder.

She shake her face frequently … As if I die I don’t ride it back.

“Get on it now.” This time 4 words and add with sweet smile make she can’t look at his eyes because afraid to be stone.

…Huhhh Ok. Ok.

Doctor Pranon ride bicycle with slow speed. When arrive at market he suddenly park and walk away to buy foods. Left her lonely on pillion.

…Doing like this should I ride away.

Her though never fade away from brain. He come back and sends plastic bags to her for hold. And reiterate her don’t go anyway. If move you will die. Opps. It’s not. He never speaks like this but his eyes send meaning like this.

Sitting for a while Pattarin start to fidget. Eyes of people and merchant in market look at strange at her. Especially, when he come back and send food bag her to hold make anyone look at her more strange. Old woman merchant see it so, she shout to ask him loudly.

“Who’s that girl Doctor? A wife?”

Pattarin almost to fall down that’s good that she grab his shirt in time. Her mouth fully with gauze that soak with blood and also numb can’t easy to move. Open a chance to big doctor that perfectly conceal her, smile back as answer while she can’t notice.

No Way……………..

Pattarin shout in her mind when many merchant look at her and smile bigger. Pranon bring her out from market. Ride down to slope road into city that has topography like a pan. That make center area is lower than outsider. It’s fast like fall down into abyss. She closes her eyes tightly. His voice is happen for ask her to see place at sideways.

“Even if it’s a little district but we have our own court and prison.”

“Even if it’s for people but I don’t think to use it.” She speak indistinctly, her mouth is better and numb is decrease.

“Why you speak like that, everyone’s life isn't certainly.”

“Yes, quite so.” She agrees with him.

…Nothing certainly. Look at her, from office girl in Bangkok now she’s country girl. And must meet Scissors Mouth Doctor like him… Brrr… Why she’s so unlucky.

At intersection in city has 2 minimart. From that turn left and go straight will meet a police station and shrine of the city-god. Pattarin raise her hands for respect when he ride pass. Turn right again and go straight cross a bridge of Sa La Win Noi river that has slowly water flow. Grass flower grow at dry area that is a good soil.

Sunlight touch a tip of flower when it shakes off because of wind looks like white wave. Moving like fuzzy cat’s tail. Sun in winter is big like large egg yolk, hide behind white curtain of fog like to rest from exhaust.

While Pranon slow down, Pattarin look at sideways of bridge until pass by. Tear is dropping when she doesn't know. It’s a picture that makes heart feel delight but looks lonely.

“What’s the matter with you? Hurt a wound?” Low-voice happens like he knows person who sits behind is let tear falling down.

She shake her face instead an answer but she just realize he may not see it. So she uses her forehead scrub with his back back and forth.

“So, why are you crying?” he stop a bicycle.

“I’m not crying.” She answers indistinctly, hard to listen more than her swell mouth from anesthetic.

“Lying, you’re.” Pranon turn back to wipe by his shirttail. That manners even if not gentle but it makes her can’t stop looking at him. It’s look like brother that can’t endure petulant of sister.

“You’re oldest brother for sure.” She glance her eyes to look at tall body. Her hands aren’t free because of food, so she let him wipe continually.

“No, I’m only son. I have killed my twin brother when I’m in my mother’s womb. Because I know that if he born he will be lethal competitor.”

“Really?” Pattarin makes big eyes.

Pranon look at her and sigh, he speak with seriously voice. “I squeeze umbilical cord for not send food to him.”

“Woo! That time you can do like that?”

“Yes, I know where I do make people lives and where make people die. So, when I grow up I’m being doctor.

…He’s really criminal since he born.

He sees she act stranger, so he turns back and smile.

“I’m joking.”

It’s too late Pattarin draw back as a little cushion can give her space. She close her eyes tightly and outcry.

“Stop….. stopppppp.”

“Hey, stay still. Sit calmly doesn't move.”

Even if bicycle is swing back and forth like snake moving but finally Pranon can bring it to park in front of her home’s gate safety. Doctor sigh with relieve. About Pattarin is suddenly jump of, doesn't wait a bicycle completely stop. She almost fall down onto a ground if doesn't has thick hands to pull.

“Hey you.” He makes a boring face. “Why you’re too hurry, slowly to get off.”

“Thanks to send me home.” She frowns and thinks in her minds that it’s not his duty to teach her. “Here is your food.”

Pranon receive a bag to hang at bicycle hand. Before he leaves, he doesn't forget to turn back and speak. “Oh. While your mouth is hurt like this, take a chance to reduce your weight too. My wheel almost to break.”

‘Grrrrrrrr… crazyyyyy man. Psychosis doctor.’

Pattarin is in a rage. She watches him ride away with happy manner. She walks into a house. Coco runs to welcome her with enthusiastic manner. A living mob look at boss and put it’s tongue out. Long dirty hair cover all of face can see only moist black nose that it try to scrub at her hands like to please her.

She raises her hand to akimbo and looks at it and sigh.

“Do you want to take a bath?”

Even if ask, it may not agree with that. It’s only a time when she struggle with stubborn dog make her can stop thinking about owner of calm face but has sharp mouth like scissors in hospital.

…Even if it’s for a while.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Pam, thanks again!
Awesome, they are having so many interactions and scenes together already! I'm glad they Pattarin and Pranon get to know each other right from the start!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Pam! Pranon and Pattarin are adorable. LOL I really thought that Pranon killed his brother in womb. So funny but Keep it up! :)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@Pam: thank you so much! I appreciate everything! thank you for your hardwork! bless you!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
warm welcome pam! and thank you so much for the translation, greatly appreciate your kind efforts! 

cr: @nadech_kugimiya

cr as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG that ^ second picture of Nadech and Taew looking up into his eyes! Greeeeeed. So freaking cute!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I bet you all my red velvet cupcakes that the second pic isn't a kiss scene but more of a scene where she's helping him blow something out of his eyes and then we get the whole staring contest thing from the two afterwards!! kekekekeke jk jk bet off!

poopam12

sarNie Egg
jscuttlebuggist said:
I bet you all my red velvet cupcakes that the second pic isn't a kiss scene but more of a scene where she's helping him blow something out of his eyes and then we get the whole staring contest thing from the two afterwards!! kekekekeke jk jk bet off!

In LSR novel there's a scene that Pranon ask Pattarin for a kiss too , maybe it's that scene hahaha

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
poopam12 said:

In LSR novel there's a scene that Pranon ask Pattarin for a kiss too , maybe it's that scene hahaha
I hope it's that scene then hahaha too cute! thank you for your time in helping everyone on AF with translations for the novel, pam! :)

poopam12

sarNie Egg
Now it's entering ch3 and many ch more 

we will see cuteness of Pattarin and Pranon more and more 

Hope you enjoy my translation 

Chapter 3

Next week after Pattarin fully recovery. Pattarin join party with her old friends. Restaurant that arrange is wood field slope down into river. White light of decorate lamp that hang instead light bulb. Everyone eat and drink cheerfully. It’s a meeting that long time will have once. So, even if she is blamed from ‘Scissor month doctor’ she never misses it.

When study at university, country teenager always left for study in big city. After graduate they still find a job don’t come back home. Someone come back to visit home in holidays. When join with people who works here it isn't different from little school reunion.

“So, you decide to work for repay the fund in province?” One voice ask male friend who is new doctor.

When he nod as answer that he work in Sri Sang Wan hospital in province. Lawyer of the gang turn back to make big eyes while grab alcoholic drink.

“Oh, if I have a wife I will not let her check with you surely.”

Pattarin make wonder face, it’s so strange that all of female student is nod to agree with that. Even if they die they will change hospital, not let they doctor’s friend to check. And she knows the truth later that makes her laugh until her tears come out. Unbelievable that only doctor of friends graduate in obstetrician. So, if she far gone in pregnancy she will to deliver baby at medical station instead. Let she straddle for a friend who play together in a pat, to look. She may feel awkward.

Sit and listen friends tell about a past for a while. She hears whisper voice from nearly side.

“Hey, let’s bring it for me.” Juntiwa embarrass.

“You go by yourself, it’s too close. You can stop anytime, nothing to ashamed.” Benjakey try to make calm face but truly she try to hide her smile.

“Please, bring it for me, I don’t dare.”

“Bring what?” Pattarin is going to participate in conversation because of curious.

“Oh, it is condom, she doesn’t dare to bring it.” Female public health officer speak uprightly make her friend who just marriage more embarrass and twist her hand tightly. All of women laugh gigglingly. “Come, I will keep 1 box for you.”

“How many in one box?” Former city girl ask with innocent. Normally, public health usually distributes to villager for control the birth rate. When she’s young she ever blows it and use for hit instead a ball because she misunderstand that it’s same balloon.

“500”

When hear answer all of women laugh loudly. Poke and tease Juntiwa that don’t worry it will not enough. But worry about it will expire date before, like this use for a long time before run out.

Pattarin laugh with full of her voice, it’s a long time that she never laugh like this. Forget serious thing in her mind completely. Even if separate, never meet for long time but this group of friends still be closely friends and maintain relationship that never fade away with a time.

Friendship of people who grow together is very different from her social friends. She thinks while life up a glass to her mouth and smile to answer a joke of friend in group with shiny eyes.

When Sunday arrive, Pattarin ride her bicycle to jasmine house, she see big guy wear white shirt and stand over the fence from far.

“Hey you.”

Pranon face up, his hand grab water pipe to watering trees in front of house. Visitor makes plain face to show she doesn’t intend to come here. She gets off and looks at jasmine bush that now perfectly grow and bloom many flowers with interesting.

“Do you want it to plant?” He turn off water and quickly pull a pipe to coil when finish.

Pattarin shake her face fast. Like her word that she hears is offer to put it on her head instead to plant on a ground. “No I don’t, pity on it. If I bring it back it will die.”

“Easy to plant, not so long it will bloom. If you can’t do I will teach.” Doctor bends down to pick big Arabian jasmine and send to her. She little hesitates but receive it to enclose her nose for smell fragrant make her refreshing.

“People said, who has cold hand can plant anything, I has hot hand when plant anything I always send it to hell.”

“What do you ever plant makes you speak like that?”

“Just a little…” She think back when she’s teenager. People in big city live in small room. So, popular plant is a little pot of spike ball from dessert. “Plant cactus, 2 times.” And she starts to describe her skill that hell gives to her.

“First die because of lack of water, second rotten root because of water too much. I don’t know how other grows it precisely, so I don’t want to plant again because it will die for sure. I pity on it.” Little hands spin flowers to play.

Pranon cross his arm while standing, has little smile at mouth corner make Pattarin think he’s laughing at her.

“What do you laugh? You will tell I’m good for nothing don’t you? Even cactus that very endure still die.”

“No.” He hurries to raise his hands for stop before it’s out of hand. “I just think you’re a type of determine people.”

“Determine people?”

“Sometimes you may over exert, when disappoint you will feel deep-seat.” He scratch is chin. “People like you if love anything they will love all of they heart, but if hate they will hate all of they heart too.”

“Don’t speak about other recklessly like his.” She scolds but frightens like peeled of her cover shell until naked and has nothing to protect anymore.

“Just analyze.”

“It’s prediction.” Even if her voice isn’t stable like normal.

“Like this is call not determines?” Big guy shake his face.

“People like you don’t know anything.” Pattarin feel pain in center of heart. She doesn’t speak anymore; grab a bicycle and spin back to home suddenly. Leave Pranon look at her back with wonder.

Almost doesn’t restrain tears, she ride bicycle why face up too look at sky which now turns to orange of evening time. When come back and only see mom’s face, she throws herself to hold her waist tightly

“Mommmm”

“What do you do? Make me frighten. Even if she blame but her hand grope at her daughter’s head. “Why? Has anything to tell me?”

“Pat…Pat…” A sob sound make she can’t arrange any words. She only call her name overtime but that slow soothe on a hair make words slowly continually out to be story. Show event that make her move back to here and escape from big city to forest and valley. That she ever hates but it is only place that welcome her all of the time.

Mother’s teaching word is gentle. Not for so long sorrow will pass away if you know how to endure and face with it. Nothing in this world that can’t solve.

…Nothing do you know my dear.

Sound of spinned bicycle stop in front of her home. Pattarin face up from book. Wind blow make paper hit very hard, she insert bookmark and put down, after that she walk near a fence.

“You’re fine.”

Pranon face down to look at her like to find trace of emotions in shiny eyes of in front of woman.

“I’m not being anything.” She speaks slowly, feel ashamed that scold to him and make him worry until come to watch at her place. Even if he can pay no attention and forget it.

“Why you don’t go to my house?”

“Huh?”

“Not see you many days.” Owner of white jasmine house frown his eyebrow when he see strange manner of regularly guest over the fence. “Or you’re boring now?”

“Oh, it’s not. Not as you said…. I like that place, it’s shady and fragrant.” Pattarin hurry to make an excuse. “How I can bore that.”

“If that so, it’s good. See you. I’m back now.” He nods his face and has trace of satisfy in his eyes for a second. Like he get answer that he wants. Big body man turn his bicycle back suddenly by speak anything as same as a past.

She catches a fence and looks a back on little cushion move sway and continually fades away from her eyesight.

“Normally jasmine will stop blooming in winter.”

Pattarin look at white bush that has flower all of it. She looks how it isn’t stop blooming as garden doctor said. Big hands pull weed out till it’s a big pile and has she use a shovel to stab into soil to play.

“…I see it has many flowers.”

“I force it to bloom outside season.” Pranon look at near woman that just a second volunteer to tilling a soil with diligently manner. When times pass for half hour she’s starting to slow.

“How long do you plant trees? It’s big and thick bush looks beautiful.” Eyes sweep to wood house that easy to build. “Or since you build this house.”

“No, when I get this house it’s deserted area.” He faces down and works without stop. “Just plant anything since 2 years ago."

“You aren’t people here?” She wonders. Pranon make himself mix with people here until look not like nonlocal people. It’s she that live here since a kid but like strange people.

“I ever work at big hospital, giant building, more bed and high wage.”

“Sounds good, why you come to live here?” Unemployed people is starting to envy him

“If I still live there, how can I plant flowers?”

Pranon make pungent voice in his neck like feel annoyed that is normal things she can guest. But assistant suddenly shake her face like her age is moving to 60 years, sigh and pretend to mutter him to hear.

“If all people think like you, we will starve to death.”

“Why don’t think it’s already sufficient?” Think eyebrow raise a little.

“In countryside like this?” Pattarin wry her mount. “No theater, no shopping mall. In one day only work and go home to sleep. It’s different from Bangkok
that has everything, convenience and so attractive more than here.”

“Convenience is right, but it really has everything that you want?” Black eyes look still at her like pass through her barrier and sit into her heart. Why tremble is invade suddenly, she doesn’t like this feeling. So,start to stand up and sweep soils at her short quickly.

“Yes, has everything. And I will go back there, I don’t want to stay here forever like you.” Little briefly voice and loud for cover her emotion and a give a little blame to him. “What people, live at good place doesn’t like, love to poor. Idoit!”

Thick hands grab little wrist in time and ask with impatient voice. Make her turn back to look with wonder. “Where’re you going?”

“I’m going back home.”

“Why?” He asks turn back to her suddenly.

“I want to go back so, I go back.” Pulled people nearly to scream irritating is run onto her ears and almost break out.

“Um, so you’re short concentrate person. Working is unfinished yet you want to go back.”

…Oh god, it is mouth or not.

“I don’t have short concentrate.” Pattarin bite her teeth tightly. “It’s you who hold me like this. So you want worker that not necessary to pay wedge?” Truly, she doesn’t help him anything but she will answer him like this.

“Yes, has people to work free is better. So you can’t go back home before you finish your work.” Big hands pull her arm to close. Both is face in distance that she want to raise her hands to scratch his face. But before she is being a Siamese cat. Big rat is point her at a balcony and say calmly.

“But now sun is starting too strong, go to rest there.” Pranon let her free. “…And I will play sung for you.”

When deluded with a things she like, moody manner is fade and will to walk and sit at a mat that has a pillow on it. Wait for ‘Man who order for work free’ clean his hands, pick instrument and sit near pillar’s edge.

…It can’t be. I can’t hold back.

Pattarin mutter in her mind while her head is lean on arms. Close eyes to touch sounds of nature that blend with instrument’s voice. Accompany with fragrant smell that float to hit a nose.

Thin eyelids slowly open and look away.

It’s miraculous that big hands smear tip of fingers on a line create rhythm which beautiful like use a magic. And more wonder when black eyes of bad mouth man are growing many flowers in it. If bees fly in maybe can make honey for many bucket. (It’s compare sentence that he has very sweet eyes,I think.)

No….Let’s it still there she doesn’t watch and doesn’t know anything.

She close eyes for lament, but she forget that she should close her ears too it will be the best choice.

…Too tricky Pra Apai Manee. Like this, how can she endure?

People who lean on pillow sigh. Afraid that sweet will cover with poison that ever makes her heart until nearly to death. Until today, bitter taste is still left at her damaged heart.

…No one doing good thing to us without want something back. She repeat herself to perceive. Doctor Pranon is a man and will not different from other. She should not closer with him. Should not...

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Aww poor Pattarin.. :( She's still heartbroken from the scam and er ex-boyfriend.. so it definitely hurt her when Pranon didnt know but started saying she's the type of this and that person..

Thanks again, Pam! Appreciate it a lot!! :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Poopam once again! I just cannot wait to watch this. Judging from the cast pictures and the story I can tell it'll be super cute!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much na, Pam, all your trans it's much appreciated! I'm not big on spoilers. If I know too much before hand, it's hard for me to enjoy it.  But I can't stop once I started on chapter 1 lol.  You are doing a wonderful job, I can picture everything as I read.  I love Pranon and his sarcasticness already lol. 

poopam12

sarNie Egg
Ch4 is ready, have a nice day girls

Chapter 4

Pattarin fall asleep for a long time till her wake up. Sound of sung is disappear left only sound of leaves whisper with wind. She slowly opens her eyes and sees big shadow is over her body. Pranon sit and read a book at her left. On her has a big shirt for protect a cold, must be owner of this room done it. Sunlight is spread onto the balcony. But big body is used to shade her for not let heat touch her skin.

“Wake up already?”

Sleepy people slowly get up and it is strange that she sees him smile widely but after close and open eyes it is gone. She thinks it is remain picture from dream maybe it is because of she isn’t fully wake up.

“Sleep and doesn’t know anything until you will become sundried pig.”

Oh…just wake up and you blame me suddenly.

“So, back up. Who order you to sit near me.” Bully person start to push him, not interest in bind hairs. Little hand pushes him full of her strength but only make him move a little. Pranon sit like a stone but she is like tiny ant that tries to roll it out of a way.

“So, you want me look when you is dried?” Good doctor answer with calm face. Pattarin can’t endure anymore and want to pound him into death or maybe push him fall of balcony and make his head swollen. But finally, she only speaks with angry mood.

“Next time wake me up.”

“But I don’t want to wake you up and want to sit here too.”

“Why? You want to tell it is your house so, I don’t have a right to blame you?”

“No, it is not.,,,” Pranon pick up shirt on a floor to fold. “Because I want to sit for shade sunlight to give you sleeps comfortable.”

Heat makes people going crazy.

People who is knocked by sweet words that attach with tip of gloves is giddy till world is turn around. His voice still doesn’t pass into her ears, but fall down onto ground like leaves on garden that aren’t sweeped for burn.

“Are you fine?” a voice mix with care is happen when see her face is pale down.

“Don’t touch me!” She pushes away thick hands that are moving to touch her forehead for estimate temperature. Both stop short for a while, Pattarin feel hurt at her hand so she just know how hard that she push him. She leaves without seeing his face and he also doesn’t pull her.

2 wheels vehicle that use body strength for moving is riding on road with all of power….

If her heart is a tree and his gentle is water…. This tree may can’t absorb it because it’s die before for a long time.

She comes back to home by use a little time. She pushes her vehicle to keep and doesn’t care about impatient manner of only lackey in a house. Open door meet only silent, slim body slowly walk in with tried and thinking that her mother is going to buy foods and not come back home yet.

Pattarin find water in refrigerator to drinks after that she walk to her room. A bark voice of culprit dog is from back of a house. She tries to not interest but headache and that annoyed voice make her unwilling to see origin of voice.

“What are you barking at? Too annoyed.”

Coco barks back. Pattarin walk out from door to look and fell frighten till numb when see her mother’s body is lie down on the ground among with bag of vegetables and fruits.

“Mom!”

She hurry to life old woman’s face and try to call Paratee but it isn’t succeed. She still faint and lie still, her breath is softly. She try to find smelling salt from basket with shaking hands, move away over her nose for smell.

“Mommm, please wake up. Don’t be anything.” Tears are flooding at her eyes, voice is hoarse like people who is end of a rope. “…Must send her to hospital…Doctor!”

Pattarin hurry to grab a phone but her frighteningly make her can’t think about hospital number. Not has a time to ask anyone or blame her own. In a worry she suddenly think about bad mouth people so, she hurry to ride fast to jasmine house. In her mind is pray to her mother that doesn’t be any
thing. She doesn’t want to left alone, in this world she has no one anymore. Tiny body uses her force to spin, bite teeth tightly and try to remove all of power. Her heart is beating fast and pant. Use a little time she arrive to house that has smell flower around.

She leave bicycle fall down without waste a time to park. In her mind is fear that he will help her or not. He may feel bad about thing that happen in evening till make him doesn’t want to help. But she doesn’t know how to ask for a help in a time like this, only young doctor can help her mother.

“What happen?” House owner open door suddenly when hear loud voice from her pound. He’s thinking about her, manner before leave that fea rmix with angry make him feel uneasy and worry. Not so long, she come back in front of his house with breathless, her face is frighten dirty from tears.

Just a moment in his mind is stop short because think to bad thing that may happen with her.

“Where do you hurt? Who’re doing this to you!” That rage voice is sound frightfully like speaker want to rush for jerk at someone who is origin of this.

“My mom!” Pattarin throw herself on him and hold big arm to be a pole that doesn’t make her legs fall down because of tire. “Please help my mother, she is faint. Anything can’t make her wake up.” Tiny body starts to cry louder. “Please help my mother… please help my mom.” Last word disappears in
her neck. There’s something that she fell he can depend on.

“Calm down, wait a second.” He walks back into house to bring necessary thing and close a house. Both leave her bicycle here and use a car in stead that normally keep for long travel or in a hurry time. “Where’s your mother?”

“Back of my house.” Pattarin get off a car suddenly when arrive. Coco swings a tail at there, she led him in while Pranon walk and run behind. He has no time to interest in long hair dog that run behind to smell and bark.

“How long that she faint?” Thick hands touch pale face of Paratee. Pick his hand into her throat to find things that may plug a windpipe but nothing. He untie button of shirt at her neck for loosen and observe moving of chest. Close his cheek for check breath.

“About 10 minutes ago…Mom, can you hear my voice?”

“If normally faint, she may realize herself already.” He use finger to put on red blood vessel at her neck, measure a heart beating rate. He found it’s faster than normal. “Has she had a congenital disease?” open eyelids and look with little flashlight that he bring, checking for respond of iris.

“I…I am not sure.” Pattarin almost cry again. All the time she cares for her mother just a little when compare with mother do for her. Just realize that how defectively duty of daughter, just only person who give a birth can’t take care. It’s deserve that shall not have love from anyone anymore.

…It’s deserved that is abandoned like trash because she is worthless.

“…I…will check it.” She stands up hurry and run to find at medicine basket again. When find some of medicine bags she hurries give it to him.

“Your mother may have a kidney disease. Big body carries Paratee into a car. “Must admit into hospital.”

Pattarin feel out of strength when send her mother into emergency room. Pranon disappear with old women on hospital bed. Nurses are in disorder and no place for her to watch. She is obstructed from her mom, leave her wait for result with sad heart. She stands still before sit on bench because of tire. Allow her hands fall down, little head put on one shoulder when can’t make it up. Warm water is falling down from eyes.

How long to sit there she doesn’t know….It’s long until big hand touch at her shoulder. Make pale face look up.

“You never eat anything since morning.” Today it isn’t his turn and he doesn’t charge doctor. Even if he knows everything that happens in there but Pranon still doesn’t want to make her too worry.

“How is my mother?” She shakes her face to deny a call of stomach, pretty hair look tousy.

“I can’t tell anything, must wait for delicate diagnose of doctor.”

She nod because of know well that doctor isn’t a god that can suddenly make everything he want. Everything must use a time and carefully in diagnostic. Just her mother is in a take care of doctor is enough.

“Let’s go to eat some food.” Doctor who doesn’t in charge pulls her to stand up. Pattarin shake her head for deny. “Must eat something if that so, who will take care your mom when she wake up?” Experience people prevail on her with gentle.

Red eyes that has a trace of tears lift up to look tall guy, words that mix with gentle like this must not hear in normal situation. Make a kindness different from last scissors mouth doctor who love to sarcastic. Or it is real him…bad mouth man but kind.

Pattarin want to cry, she doesn’t want to like him, not want to love him. Even if it’s a last rope in torrential water flow, she chooses to let it go. Let her down deep into bottom alone instead to pull together…deep into bottom of water that very cold…so, please don’t do good thing with her anymore.

“It’s cold now, you don’t bring a coat?” Pranon stop and take off his out shirt to cover her body.

…Please don’t observe that she’s shaking from cold.

“Dirty face like this if people see will frighten. Wipe it first ok?” Big hands pull tissue in a car to wipe.

…Please don’t gentle she can depend on and beseech all the time, don’t hear my plead or not.

“Ok, it’s look like human now, just a second look like dirty kitten. Lovely smile is happen on his face.

She sob, tears overflow in her heart. Middle of the chest oppress tightly like has a invisible hand drag it until torn… hurt at heart and can’t speak anything. Just only breath is very torture.

…Want to stop this gentle before it will smash her heart to a piece because of benighted of good man.

Pattarin collect her mother’s personal things into a bag. She wants time faster to visit her mother. In evening her mother still in ICU room, even if she wait it is crappy. So she let Pranon bring her back home to change a cloth and prepare things. In the morning he will come to pick her to hospital together once.

“Looks like you don’t sleep last night.” He’s in work shirt but his face isn’t better than her too much. When arrive at hospital, they found that Paratee already move to convalesce room.

“Your mom is periodic paralysis.”

“Paralysis!” Her body is numb when know information from charge doctor. “It’ is relate with kidney disease?”

“Yes, your mom continually violent diarrhea plus with she is eating diuretic pills make her body lack of potassium. So her arms and legs have no strength because she can’t move. Doctor carefully describe symptom of disease to her.

“Normally paralysis will long about 6 to 12 hours but in some case is long to 3 days or more. Depend on many factors. If your mother receives enough potassium it can prevent this symptom. Truly, this disease is happen very low. It maybe because patient don’t eat all medicine or don’t come to meet doctor for change medicine that’s make she cause complications.

She moves out from diagnose room with repeat words about food and take care of patient. Pranon suddenly show in front of her while she is walking to another building.

“How is your mother?” He ask even if he already know from blood test result that diagnose should be.

“Not danger as I think, make me fell relieve.” First smile happen on her face, even if show some tire but it is better than last evening.

“You should take some rest too. In a room has sleeping sofa for relatives.” Both walk until arrive at door’s room. “Now aunt still sleeping after receive saline solution she must be better.” He check old woman’s face near her bed. “If she wakes up, nurse will ask urine for check too. If anything happen, you can call officer at counter.”

“Umm….” Release word only a silent and evasively word. Pranon turn back to look at tiny body that cross her hand and twist her finger tightly. Thick eyebrow lift up as a question.

“Thank you. And…and…” …how can she speak that isn’t embarrassed. Sigh….

“…Sorry.”

A jerkily speak of people who now cheek is turning to red make little smile of listener. Nevertheless, he pretend to doesn’t know and ask her back that she sorry for what.

Oh please… why you want me to dig it again, only this make her fell guilty enough.

“It’s….that. That I push your hand away.” People who confess a sin speak slowly.

“Oh.” He replies in his neck. “It isn’t a big deal.”

“Can you forgive me?”

“I don’t angry that thing.” He turn back and walk to doors.

“It isn’t true, sound like this you’re angry me.” Pattarin hurry to block him. “Big body but so touchy.”

“I don’t angry.” This time a voice is staring to angry mix with annoyed. He turn back to touch little shoulder and push tiny body to sit on gray sofa. “Sleep now” He orders.

When he see round eyes still looking, big hands touch her head and bend down onto sofa to lie.

“When I have lunch break I will come to take you for a lunch. Little girl sleep for energy ok?”

“I’m not a child. Don’t order me.” She dispute.

“If that so, adult take a rest. Adult doesn’t sleep all of night.” Pranon wave his hand for make “adult’ have a chance to speak again. Tall body is leave away with close doors.

Pattarin sigh after she is anger before he left. What people, should be joined a mouth as a same. If there’s a drug that can repair bad habit for sale. She will buy it all to throw at him. She thinks with moody and slowly close eyelid because of happy and feels warm. At least besides her mother, she has someone who to try to help and care about her. Not lonely in the darkness anymore.