[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nadech was prob showered with alot of love yesterday, but still wanted to wish my boy a happy belated birthday!! Always be happy and narak like this na. Rak Rak Rak Rak Rak Maaakkkk tee sood!!!!

For you m9, the other twin bro is js as good looking hehe but his fat belly is not gone unnoticed, gotta listen to fastbeam and slim down nadech, still cute though :bhehe: !!

cr: kaew jung

Thanks for all the pics guys  :heart:  :yes:

dangvhuy

sarNie Egg
Hello Pam,
I hope you are fine.
Are you so busy that you can not continue to translate this novel.
It is very interesting so please continue your good job :)

Thanks in advance for your good job,
Huy

poopam12

sarNie Egg
Hi all girls after i don't come here for so long.

My computer is already die, so i can't type anything and also can't recover my translated chapter too. 

but now i already buy new one, i can continue my translation depend on my time

See you again in next year and hope all of you happy more and more.

cecilia

Staff member
^Thank you, Poopam.  Glad to see you back. Can't wait to read more translation from you na.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:

cr:  nadechworld.
Lol is it just me or someone else to, it looks like one twin is neat and the other twin puts everything on. One twin is chubbier or is it just how they took the photo? Or did they over layer the other twin with more clothes?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:coverlaf: unfortunately that what we both have hahahaa

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw the video when he first came to p'A house. He talk so much in esan they were doing some kind of interview and he was young too.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
noydarny, do u have the link to it by any chance? this kinda bring back some memory heh and wasnt there a vdo where he was speaking in esan with weir who was from the same hometown, it was cute, got2 search for these old priceless videos :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
noydarny, do u have the link to it by any chance? this kinda bring back some memory heh and wasnt there a vdo where he was speaking in esan with weir who was from the same hometown, it was cute, got2 search for these old priceless videos :)
I went through you rub all day long. I can't find it. Last time it was so easy to find. I'll keep looking again.