[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh my goodness im so sorry for all the trouble noydarmy, no worries about it, it will eventually pop up when we're not looking for it heheh

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm curious too what happened to all those videos. That's what first time I saw Nadech speaking esan like straight with no central Thai mixed into.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Spanky - I would so say the same thing if I didn't have my bf. haha :crush:
Bubba and Nordarny- I hope you ladies can find the videos. I just love hearing my sexy handsome man speak Esan. I love hearing him speak period. lol

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The dream of marrying him is impossible for every Nadech fans but possible for Yaya.
(Since I am like 7 years younger than him) impossible. Yes I agree you just dream to far.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nadech in a nice suit while flaunting his beautiful dimpled smile, if these are not swoon-worthy I dont know what is!!! :woot:  :woot: *hides nadech in my pocket before he gets kidnapped* hehe

cr: anyama (love it when she's on the filming set, she takes such beautiful pics)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe count me in for the kidnap plan than. Lol but he'll come home with me yeah? Lol :)
Bubbles8~ i am definitely swooning over him <3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hehe count me in for the kidnap plan than. Lol but he'll come home with me yeah? Lol :)
Bubbles8~ i am definitely swooning over him <3

There is 7 days out of the week....love his Dimples!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling

Pat's little bro is so cute, he can so pass as the young Nadech in lakorns

They were suppose to film LSR yesterday but due to the on going issue in Thailand, it was cancelled.  Thankfully the set today isn't in Bangkok so they are able to proceed.... 

Scenery is so beautiful

Credits: as tagged+Chudapha IG+mamthitima IG+Anyama IG+Nadech@pantip

Nadech and his foods, what else is new? lmao.  Anyways I want to see more scenes. 
Nadech looks so cute as Pranon, and so suave as Pran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYB_pRr0Zvc

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@bubbles, AT2005, &MoonChild, thanks for sharing pictures and clip.  They all look great!

In yesterday scene , khun Pran  got attacked........(Nadech is so handsome)

Had to look good and get ready for the attack.......

Oh no.....khun Pran got shot........

Here's the IG link when he got shot........

http://web.stagram.com/p/633116252162031369_310232366
cr:mad:bewty_56, @mae keaw, &@pantip