[Ch3] Lom Son Ruk (Feel Good)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I did not really pay attention to her before but gosh Patricia looks strikingly beautiful (sometimes stealing the thunder from Taew) . She has this youthful at the same time mature and elegant beauty here. She just eats the camera :). One of prettiest newbies after Nao Tisanart

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Cupid needs at least 10 arrows to penetrate through nadech's big butt!!! Food is too much of a temptation for him, poor thing, still eating at the end lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZTJTa_0RKI

Chinnakorn is so cute, all shy and speechless around girls. From the way he dresses, hairstyle etc, it looks like he might play a nice guy, fingers crossed, i dont want to see him as an evil character  :lmao:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYycN0r2ZCo
cr: nadech@pantip

Im trying to warm up to pat so watching her in a lakorn with peter and chompoo, she's really cute, reminds me a lil jeed with the farm theme. Pat sure has grown into a gorgeous woman!!!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:

Chinnakorn is so cute, all shy and speechless around girls. From the way he dresses, hairstyle etc, it looks like he might play a nice guy, fingers crossed, i dont want to see him as an evil character  :lmao:
cr: nadech@pantip
^
Sadly I think he's playing Pattarin's jerk boyfriend.  I like him better as the good guy also.  Mr. Kugimiya is so silly! lol at least he knows his butt is getting bigger lol

Credit as tagged+Nadech@pantip+lomsornrak IG

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Why do they always make my chinnakorn play the jerk character, totally ruins the image *sulks*, oh well getting to see him as evil is better than not seeing him at all :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Both of the girls look amazing with Nadech! I'm glad Nadech still looks like the same good 'ol looking man he is. I think he may be those people who look younger than their age. Cause he still looks like the same cutie I saw 4 years ago. LOL but the pictures are all amzing. Hopefully the progress of this Lakorn is going good. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Boo!!!!! Chinnakorn/Deaw playing a player? I do not want that at all. I prefer him to play the nice guy, he is so good in those type of roles. Whenever he plays the good guy, he's always very gentlemen like.