[Ch3] Lookmai Kong Por Series: Tai Rom Bai Pak

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!
I'm thinking about creating a subbing channel for this series on Viki.com. But before I do this I have to know:
1. The complete title in Thai and ENGLISH.
2. A short summary.
3. If you have any news about the other parts of this series, I would love to read them as well. Thanks to Ceci I already understood that it's a series to honor the King of Thailand who is turning 86 today, may he be blessed. Is the only connecting factor between the parts of the series that they portray rural life with agriculture?
I would love to read you feedback. :kiss2: Do you think this lakorn is worth to be subbed so that international fans can enjoy it as well?

Perhaps you can help me by translating these to English:   :worthy:

http://tv.truelife.com/detail/3048278/hilight/เรื่องย่อ-ลูกไม้ของพ่อ-จากพระอัจฉริยะภาพที่สร้างแรงบันดาลใจ-สู่ซีรีส์แทนใจสุดโรแมนติก

http://www.thaitv3.com/นักแสดง/253/ลูกไม้ของพ่อ---ใต้ร่มใบภักดิ์.html

cecilia

Staff member
It doesn't hurt to translate this if you can find a good team to help you out na.

The storyline --- if i have time, i will translate bits and pieces.  Can't guarantee though b/c i've been busy these days; working and schooling :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont know what this lakorn is about now lol all I cate for is Jim and Lanna love story. Im just confuse as when did he stafted actually falling in love. Theh had their moments together but i was not quite satisfy or convinced.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
I dont know what this lakorn is about now lol all I cate for is Jim and Lanna love story. Im just confuse as when did he stafted actually falling in love. Theh had their moments together but i was not quite satisfy or convinced.
As I was watching, I was wondering that too. Lol It just happened out of no where.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It moved from Lanna being all hippie yippie to sulking over bars of soap lthat no one wants to invest in lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^LOL gahhhh I'm trying to catch up with the RS and Samee....I need to find time for Jim and Noona because I do miss their bickering too aha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Is this a Monday-Friday lakorn?
Also, Jim and Noona are really cute! People might have missed the part where they both fall for each other because they have these little moments where they speak to themselves and portray their true feelings. For example, when Noona asks Jim why he should care about her when he says she should get home safely during their part at that small island and in his head he says, "because I dont want you to freeze to death. If I could hug you, I'll never let go," and in actual fact he denies his feelings and says he doesnt want to be hold responsible if she gets sick.
I actually like how they add in bits where they show whats really in the characters minds because theyre more straightforward and honest. Its extremely different, buts its nice as a change to actually know how theyre feeling.
I dont know about anyone else but im loving this lakorn. Jim is really good looking.
I also like the OST's in this lakorn

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, this airs Mon-Fri. And the little fading they do each time we hear their inner thoughts is different, but I actually prefer the old fashion thinking without fading effects. I think it takes away from the moment and distracts me as a viewer. Maybe that's why I didn't really know when they fell for each other. Lol. I mean, they are attracted some how some way, but something's missing to connect it all together. Anyway, can't believe I gave this a try for Sara and actually really like Puen instead.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oops I need some catching up to do. I am not use to the evening lakorn where it airs 5 days a week lol

I went in for Sara but when I saw Puen, I turn my head around. Then when I saw the teaser for the entire series I went in for 2 scenes. End up loving Puen lol

I love hearing their thoughts too but it just felt awkward. They had many moments but I felt as if the director threw all these adorable bickering and moments just as fan service which I am grateful for but it was not intergrated as well as I expected. Puen and Sara has chemistry, that is for sure.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Haha idek I think its my boredom thats taken over my analytical skills for this lakorn. Im on holidays so yeh.
I guess its just a nice lakorn that doesnt have too much drama for me and its relaxing. Truly a holiday lakorn.
Puen? Thats his name? Like friend? Cute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I take pleasure in watching Jim and Lanna together lol Episode 10 got me smiling ear to ear to the point where it hurts. Love love lobe the confession scene. Jim is so straightforward and manly when he said I like you. Do you like me?" I wanted Lanna to give an answer!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love this lakorn Puen Kanin his so cute 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Ahahah Jim's friends are so funny!
One is about to vomit because of Jim's cheesiness while the other can't even be friend with Noona's father.
Oh Jim <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
@lovestar i just finished ep.11 lol someone just shoot me already, suffering from overload of adorable-ness!!!! His friend can't even shake her hand. He is so possessive keke but mama is gonna make things complicated. I probably missed it since I skipped his msma scene. She was crying and throwing a bitch fit when she learned of her son whereabouts. Why does she have such deep hatred toward Lanna fam and the countryside?

Waiting for ep.12 to be uploaded onto YT.

cecilia

Staff member
^B/C Lanna's dad stole her mom from his mom -- that was funny, i thought they were in a TOM-RELATIONSHIP.  Fact is that Jim's mom doesn't approve of Lanna's dad for Lanna's mom b/c she wants the best for her best friend and when her best friend married the man she hates the most .. she decided to end her relationship with her mom lol

Jim and Lanna's dad are friends too .. so this explain why she doesn't like Lanna's family lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol So Jim mom is possesive of the three people who she loves, her hubby, her bbf and now her son. But it is a bit ridiculous hahaha I thought Jim mom would be a bit more aggressive but omg she is so comical!!! That pink boot is so dorable with the blue dress. And omgah I lol-ed when Jim mom farted. If it wasnt for that fart they would have escaped. It was just so unexpected and to kill me even more my nephew stunk up my room right before that scene happen.

cecilia

Staff member
Super love today episode .. they cut it short but it's alright ..

Jim is one direct guy ... always up front with his feeling to Lalana :wub:
Wanna see more p'ek like him -- be the first to confess before his woman :p