[Ch3] Luerd Ruk Toranong (Maker J) : Pope Thanawat / Diana Flipo

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I love their photoshoot pictures. Just liked a bunch~ It seems Pope and James J. can't get out of their Khun Chai world...but that's okay because I do like them playing their Khun Chai Roles hehe... Best looks very pretty as usual! Love her with Pope..kinda wish she was the Nang'ek though. But Diana is also pretty so... I'm okay.
Will be looking forward for this drama. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
looking forward to see if Diana can act. If it flops, I don't think I can watch it :facepalm: even-though I :icon12: Pope.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-14-13-38-19.png Screenshot_2016-08-14-13-38-24.png

Credits as tagged
Confirmed to be airing on Sunday, August 21st. I think it will be after Andrew and Ploy's lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
dang....this just looks like n'ek is gonna be sooo weak and there's gonna be soooooo much crying...idk if I can do it, even though I love Pope to death....

cecilia

Staff member
dang....this just looks like n'ek is gonna be sooo weak and there's gonna be soooooo much crying...idk if I can do it, even though I love Pope to death....
It looks like the environment made her helpless .. she seems to be a strong person in her quiet way.

The teaser looks good and the ost is sad too ... I'm going to watch it because I love her w/Au in Tarm Ruk Keun Jai and Pope too lol

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
2nd OST
Credits to Ch3 - Soundtrack

Full video of their interview
Credits to Morning Show TV3

Screenshot_2016-08-19-19-55-13-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-19-19-55-17-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-19-19-55-21-1.png Credits as tagged :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anyone watched the first episode last night? How was it? And will anyone sub this? Basing from the teaser it looks sad.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I had to watch this because of my baby Pope! But he's so immature in this lakorn. (Shouldn't really judge, it's the first episode.) He pranked Diana by putting jewelry in a sandwich? And he looks so kiddish. I hope he'll change. But he still looks good. :naughty2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I watched the raw and surprisingly Diana's character is a little spicy lol. The teaser did not do her character justice at all. She's not the nice, weak girl. I love the little girl that plays her character child version. She's so cute and was spot on with the troublesome, rude, unlady-liked impression. I hope she keeps that in the adult as well.

As for Pope's character, very different from his Khun Chai's character. Like @missstaceythao mentioned above, he's so immature lol. And it's funny because I can't take him serious because all the lakorns I've seen of Pope, he's such a gentleman and so soft spoken, but here he's like a little kid, playing pranks on the n'ek.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the raw and surprisingly Diana's character is a little spicy lol. The teaser did not do her character justice at all. She's not the nice, weak girl. I love the little girl that plays her character child version. She's so cute and was spot on with the troublesome, rude, unlady-liked impression. I hope she keeps that in the adult as well.

As for Pope's character, very different from his Khun Chai's character. Like @missstaceythao mentioned above, he's so immature lol. And it's funny because I can't take him serious because all the lakorns I've seen of Pope, he's such a gentleman and so soft spoken, but here he's like a little kid, playing pranks on the n'ek.
I may just have to watch this lakorn too then. I was just telling @saobomp that I didn't want to start it cause from the previews, n'ek looks weak but she rest assured that Diana's character had quite a mouth.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I may just have to watch this lakorn too then. I was just telling @saobomp that I didn't want to start it cause from the previews, n'ek looks weak but she rest assured that Diana's character had quite a mouth.
Well she did as a child, but the ladies in the house have groomed her well. But she definitely still has a mouth though lol. It seems like the pra'nang will be auguring a lot in the lakorn given the characters' history. I can't tell whether I'll like this lakorn or not with just one episode, so I'll have to see this week episodes to find out. And this lakorn is shown three days a week, right?