[Ch3] Luerd Ruk Toranong (Maker J) : Pope Thanawat / Diana Flipo

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's hard for me to tolerate Ram's daddy issues. You can tell he feels sympathetic towards Krating, but he's selfish and so uses her as the middle person to get back at his dad and step mom.

Btw, anyone know the relationship of Mae Nim to the family? Is she Ram's biological aunt?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like she will start off strong and then become weak. I've watch ep 1 and it's not bad so far.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I feel like she will start off strong and then become weak. I've watch ep 1 and it's not bad so far.
That's what I thought too. Lol!!
Going to keep my finger cross for that it won't happen, but if it does.... Oh well.-I'm not surprise.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-26-15-43-54-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-26-15-46-30-1.png

Kiak and Mint appeared on the entertainment news desk today.There's no full video yet. They will also be at the Ch3 concert later.
Credits as tagged. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So the step mom had two daughters? Krating is the baby she had at the beginning when the cops came after the dad? And Mint is....the little girl who was living with the dance company? What's the step mom's relationship to the old guy who owned the dance company? And does the mom know that krating is her child or not? Or is she just man to Krating because she hates the dad?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So the step mom had two daughters? Krating is the baby she had at the beginning when the cops came after the dad? And Mint is....the little girl who was living with the dance company? What's the step mom's relationship to the old guy who owned the dance company? And does the mom know that krating is her child or not? Or is she just man to Krating because she hates the dad?
From what I understand, the stepmom does have two daughters. Krating is the baby she had at the beginning when the cops came after the dad. Mint is her other daughter that she left at the dance company for Krating's dad. The step mom was the old guy's wife I THINK:confused12:, but then she cheated w/Krating's dad so the old guy doesn't like her anymore. The mom does know Krating is her child after the police at the beginning confided the whole family. She is mean to Krating just because of her father. She doesn't like her because Krating kinda ruined her relationship w/the man she now lives with. That man she lives with knows that she had at least 2 husband now which makes her look like a liar to him because she never told him about it.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I feel like Diana does stand up for herself in this lakorn. I just finish ep 2 and most of the harsh scenes in the teaser/ost were in ep 2. Pope was just bullying her because he was still immature. Tanya just wants to make Pope mad by hurting his servant since his father gave Diana to him.
I'm glad that Diana's father is not dead yet. He still loves and worries about his daughter. He shows his daughter tough love. I hope Diana knows that her father really cared for her.

jjinxx

^same. What a relief that Kratin has a sort of guardian angel in her dad.

Oh goodness so Alex, Tan Chai Ban, is going to be the good guy who doesn't get the lady in the end. How frustrating that will be, especially if Ram continues to bully Kratin in ep. 3. Tan Chai is such a gentleman!

I'm enjoying this lakorn but of course it has its points of criticism. I'm particularly rolling my eyes at the concept of "putting up with other people's shit so you'll earn their love" that Mae Nim and the dad are trying to build for Kratin and Ram. How do you watch someone who is like a daughter to you get bullied and used as the middle person and still say you are teaching them a good life lesson? It's like Kratin doesn't matter as much as Ram does, she has to put up with as much as possible in order for Ram to grow up. Ech. Teach the boy a lesson on your own, don't put an innocent young woman on the line. ><

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I watched the first ep and I actually like it:). I was also shocked to see that Diana's character wasn't as weak as it looks like in the MVs and Teaser. I'm glad to see that she has her limits when people are mean to her.
I found this drama is watchable and enjoyable too. Like it.

jjinxx

Aw, no one is going to chat with me about this lakorn? lol. Well, I am really enjoying Diana in here. I find her portrayal of Kratin adorable.
Glad to see Ram is becoming less raeng, and even expressing concern and protection over her. On one hand, I'm glad he won the race because he intentionally and honestly wanted to help Kratin overcome Pukrong. But on the other hand, I would have loved to see Kratin move in with Tan Chai and have the opportunity to grow into an educated lady under the guidance of Ying Bua and Chai Ban, away from the wrath of Pukrong. Kratin can't even accept Ram's dad's fatherly affections because the baddies would gossip about her. As her fan, I would rather see her living away from Mae Nim, than see her getting pulled back two steps each time she makes one step forward.
Anyway, just when I was wondering if Ram would request Kratin to refer to him as "p'Ram," he goes and does just that in episode 3. Imagine my delight, heh. Nevermind, he took it back :(
Usually, I feel 'meh' about horse-riding scenes, but Kratin and Ram's riding scene was adorable. Look at how comfortably she sits in front of his arms, and there's none of that forced hugging. He has an actual serious conversation about her taking care of herself, lol. Such a little boy still, wanting her to think only of him, he even tells her to look at Venus and think of him everyday. Episode 4 was sad, I thought Mae Nim was really going to pass away. Lakorn gods were being merciful when they wrote the script!

Kratin does not disappoint. She's witty and fearless. I can't wait for next week's episodes!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I actually watched it too. It's not bad and Diana is doing well as Kratin like you said. Tanya is doing a great job in her character. I can't stand her evil self.

Pope actually looks like a kid in some of his reaction when he does something wrong or when he's unsure of what he wants to do lol.

jjinxx

Yeah I'm impressed that Pope is able to come off so young and childish, while Alex exudes maturity and grace.
I really like the wardrobe here, particlarly Kratin's and Mae Nim's home outfits. Simple and pretty.

The theme song is soothing, I especially like the female humming. ..

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Oh love this lakorn too! Currently on Episode 3. Diana may have won me over with her acting. Let's hope she keeps it through the whole lakorn.:)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
FB_IMG_1472840732813.jpg

Luerd Ruk Toranong will air until September 23. Nang Aye (Great and Nycha) will air the next night.
Credits to Thai TV3 Drama FB

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So far, my favorite character is Mint's. I like how she is a good person, just very spoil.
I love the dancing scene and rain scene in ep 5.

jjinxx

Yes, love the rain scene! Gorgeous view of the pranang sharing a private moment together. I bet those scenes will be few and far between...
I like that Kratin is known as the baby tiger in the family. Very fitting. Ram is trying to prove how much he has grown, but Kratin is still more "experienced," composed, and observant, I would say. Regardless, I'm glad Ram and Kratin are establishing a deeper, more trusting relationship. Hope they can out Pukrong soon!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It's hard for me to tolerate Ram's daddy issues. You can tell he feels sympathetic towards Krating, but he's selfish and so uses her as the middle person to get back at his dad and step mom.

Btw, anyone know the relationship of Mae Nim to the family? Is she Ram's biological aunt?
mae nim is ram's mom's sister...biological aunt, u are correct...hehe...