[Ch3] Luerd Ruk Toranong (Maker J) : Pope Thanawat / Diana Flipo

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ooooh, I'm loving the way Kratin's character is written. She does not beat around the bush. She has an accusation against Boopae, she voices it. She doesn't like something Ram is doing, she voices it. I bet the big thing she won't reveal for a long time is her love for Ram. But he's also pleasantly surprised me by openly, and consistently claiming her as his nong sao, and protecting her. Not to mention flirting with her, hehe. I like where this is going.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Man can this lakorn be any typical in terms of the pranangs misfortune? They love each other but they just won't say it and little misunderstandings here and there and jealous that and jealous this! Arg! Just get married already!! Communicate! Well Ram is being straight forward about his feelings but she just won't say it and the bad girl keeps getting in the way, so annoying. But I'm sooo hooked I can't wait till the next part!!!

jjinxx

Aaaasrifhgdhsjhagg!!!!!!
I nearly had an aneurysm when the watch was stolen from Kratin. Seriously? That is the second time she didn't get to say farewell to him! Why did they have to reuse that?? I'm so mad. I would rather see Boopae pull some tricks in Europe than have Kratin and Ram separate without a clear answer like that. I was spazzing and so giggly thinking they would exchange love tokens, now I'm really exasperated by the postponing of their live declarations. Ugh.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Is anybody subbing this? I'm watching bits and pieces of it dubbed and so far I'm liking it. I prefer it with eng subbed. I can't stand the mom. She's one ugly, evil, crazy, psychopath biatch! She reminds me as one of those black widow serial killers you see on the murder channel. She is by far the worst n'rai in the history of Lakorn. No empathy, no nothing. I really like Katin character. She's very strong and not a pushover. The teaser doesn't do her character any justice. She's quite the opposite and very feisty. I hope there's a happy ending in here.

jjinxx

Gosh, as if there wasn't enough drama already, they have to deal with a war too!

I don't like that this many episodes later and Kratin hasn't done anything about knowing mae Nim was poisoned. What is there to wait for? She clearly witnessed the servant putting the poison in the tea, she had it tested by a doctor. Even if Pukrong denies it, at least it would put more doubt in the dad's mind.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-09-06-00-39-55.png

Diana and Mint will be performing on Friday.
Credits to Pae's IG

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone else feels the roles of Best and Mint should have been reversed? I like both girls, but I don't find Best's character is good as Pupae. I feel she would have fit better as Soi. Mint woulda done good in either role though.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Just started watching this lakorn yesterday and doing a marathon from ep 1 up to 7. Too bad I haven't found anyone who sub this, so I just kinda guessing what is happening. Hope the story will improve more... Can't wait for the next episodes.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I really like Pope and Diana's chemistry. I did not expect them to have any but they prove me wrong. They are surprisingly cute together. And Pope is really good as a spoiled brat. I think he's so cute when he confessed his feelings for Diana's character. And the scene where Kratin tells him to be careful, Ram's face was so cute when he turned around and smirked. This loser lol. I hate that they have to add some kind of misunderstanding into their already established relationship, but I'm glad Ram's saw the necklace that Boopae's hidden. Oh how I wish this lakorn is subbed. I'm just watching it and guessing what's happening.

And I absolutely adore Alex's role here. I think he's doing such a fine job being this soft spoken and gentleman character. I adore Alex so much. I wish he can be a p'ek one day. He's such a great actor though. I feel like his height is the reason why he's not getting lead roles because obviously his face is beautiful, but he's on the shorter side.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think imma wait until this lakorn finishes before i continue...there is something about the pace sometimes that frustrates me...love me some ram and kratin!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I really like Pope and Diana's chemistry. I did not expect them to have any but they prove me wrong. They are surprisingly cute together. And Pope is really good as a spoiled brat. I think he's so cute when he confessed his feelings for Diana's character. And the scene where Kratin tells him to be careful, Ram's face was so cute when he turned around and smirked. This loser lol. I hate that they have to add some kind of misunderstanding into their already established relationship, but I'm glad Ram's saw the necklace that Boopae's hidden. Oh how I wish this lakorn is subbed. I'm just watching it and guessing what's happening.

And I absolutely adore Alex's role here. I think he's doing such a fine job being this soft spoken and gentleman character. I adore Alex so much. I wish he can be a p'ek one day. He's such a great actor though. I feel like his height is the reason why he's not getting lead roles because obviously his face is beautiful, but he's on the shorter side.
Agree with what you have said, especially on Alex. I found his charming face for a lead roles, but his height...

jjinxx

I like the details this lakorn includes, things like how each person in the household has their own fragrance. And when Ram was leaving home the first time, he was sadly staring at his empty wardrobe and he spoke about how his young self found out his mom passed away because of her empty wardrobe. The context, the time period, I'm endeared to all of it. And we get such lovely shots like Ram's hand over Kratin's when they're looking at the globe; the rain scene, etc. Little gems that show us Kratin and Ram naturally grew closer and in love.

Hm, yeah, I'm thinking Best doesn't have quite strong enough acting for the role of Boopae. It's just enough, but I can easily imagine her in the role of Soi, naive, seeking love and attention, good at heart. Mint would do well in either role.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@DaoRisa LOL Right?! He has such a pretty face and such nice tone of voice too, acting wise he's really good too, but his height lol. He's even shorter than Nadech and Nadech is quite short compare to other p'ek. If he even plays lead, i hope they get him a n'ek that's shorter than him. Mew would be a great option, or even his real life girlfriend, Toey ;)

I like the details this lakorn includes, things like how each person in the household has their own fragrance. And when Ram was leaving home the first time, he was sadly staring at his empty wardrobe and he spoke about how his young self found out his mom passed away because of her empty wardrobe. The context, the time period, I'm endeared to all of it. And we get such lovely shots like Ram's hand over Kratin's when they're looking at the globe; the rain scene, etc. Little gems that show us Kratin and Ram naturally grew closer and in love.

Hm, yeah, I'm thinking Best doesn't have quite strong enough acting for the role of Boopae. It's just enough, but I can easily imagine her in the role of Soi, naive, seeking love and attention, good at heart. Mint would do well in either role.
Agree. The details in this lakorn are well done. I just wish someone could subbed this lol.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

My thoughts exactly about Best. I feel that Boopae is supposed to be more scary lol, but Best just doesn't have the right facial expressions during certain role. The only thing is if Mint were to be Boopae, it probably would be like her character in Padiwarada lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
@DaoRisa LOL Right?! He has such a pretty face and such nice tone of voice too, acting wise he's really good too, but his height lol. He's even shorter than Nadech and Nadech is quite short compare to other p'ek. If he even plays lead, i hope they get him a n'ek that's shorter than him. Mew would be a great option, or even his real life girlfriend, Toey ;)

Agree. The details in this lakorn are well done. I just wish someone could subbed this lol.
Yes, Mew...great thoughts! I would love to see my cutie Mew w/Alex too.